Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:27 am
As Robin walked out he noticed Terra sneaking away'Terra where are you going ?' he enquired supsicously.

As Adam wacthed everyting leave he couldn't belief his luck.Now he could slip away without being noticed each would be busy and none to stop his final get away but first he do some recon. He looked down as this new suit. It looked so familar especially the nun chuckas and felt different a feeling he recongised but didn't know why. He got up he tried levitiating succed ! but he felt different as if he made more control as hovered he skated around the room twriling and backflipping feeling amazing so much better. As he landed he saw his equipment and knew he couldn't leave it. He picked up his old costume while black tentacles absobed the suit and equipment. Adam jumped and heard a click. He looked down he was in his fire suit he thought about his new suit and with a click he was wearing that and with another his normal clothes.. amazing he returned to his new suit. He pulled up the mask his vision changed he could see things more clearly he could see far away objects through walls he focued on. Amazing he couldn't stay locked here with these new abiliries. He took of through the window a second time gliding upward spinning around and around the building creating a blue trail behind him creating a ribbon like effect..amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:39 am
-Falls asleep in her room. While she was sleeping, she had a horrible dream of Trigon. In her dream, he had come back to life and was trying once again to get her. Raven woke up with a start. She wiped her sweaty forehead and got up. She left her room and walked to the kitchen- 'Where is everyone? You would think they would knock on my door or something to tell me they were leaving...'  

IIRavenII

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:00 am
Boy arachnid sparred no time getting the kicthen starved dreaming of a oveflowing sandwich of delights featuring tukery salad and colslaw. As he entred the kicthen he met a dishelved Raven. 'Hey Raven rember me ?' he smiled trying to lighten her mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:43 pm
"K, moma", said Gemini as she got out of the bathtub, dryed herself, put fresher clothes on and Starfire did her hair as Gemini stayed still for a moment. Then when Starfire was done with her hair, Gemini said, "Ok, now lets go." Gemini wore a pink top, blue jeans, and black shoes with a pink ribbon in her hair. She ran out of the bathroom and bumped into Terra who was talking to Robin. "Ooof!" said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:45 pm
"Gemini! Huh," said Starfire as she followed Gemini out of the bathroom. than she caught Gemini bumping into Terra and see's Terra and Robin talking and now attention on Gemini. "Gemini you shouldn't run like that young lady", as Starfire scolded softly.

Then Fox came out of her room and saw all the comotion with Gemini. "Hay whats going on. what did you do this time young lady", said Fox in a teasing playful voice.

"Oh, she ran out of the bathroom and bumped into Terra with out looking", said Starfire.

"Oh, I see well at least she ain't in big trouble now", said Fox. "For it was only a accident I bet", she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:56 pm
Terra didnt answer robins question. "Sorry gemini." As she got up and tried to walk away from the crowd.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 pm
"Terra where are you going?" asked Fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:10 pm
"Whoops sorry Terra. Next time I'll try to remeber to look where I'm walking than", said Gemini with a smile. Than when Terra was about to leave Gemini asked, "Where you going Terra?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:36 pm
"I just need...to go for awhile." And before others could question she wounder off through the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:11 pm
When Terra left they all looked at each other strangly and than looked away. "So Gemini I heard you turn 9 after tomarrow. And its the day of your birth", said Fox.

"Yes, it is and she's getting somehting very special from Robin and I but she'll have to wait to get it until after tomarrow", said Starfire with a smile.

"Oh, and I got something special for you Gemini but you'll also have to wait until after tomarrow. So no peeking young miss or you'll spoil your surprise and it really wouldn't be called a surprised present", explained Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:36 am
Boy arachnid turned round Raven wasn't in a talking mood. Ah well. He walked back to his room seing the group crowded around Gemini he heard the discussion.. 9 years old and a titan !, she must have some real skill for her to be here. He walked over to the group realising he hadn't anything to get her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:39 am
Robin turned to the others 'Is she ok ?' he asked the others moving the conversation away from Gemini in an attempt to not get her over excited.

As Adam flew around the building he noticed Terra leaving he backflipped others nose diving down landing besides her crouched 'Hey Terra' he said causally as if nothing had happened.

Crimson spider wacthed the others converse seing the kid again. He was intresting he looked familar but from where ?

'Well I'm going to check on Adam you know what he's like' he smiled entering the medical room shocked to to him gone but not suprised. 'Adam please I just want to talk' he whispered in sorrow. It was obvious Adam didn't want to stay he'd try one final time and then stop. He turned to the others 'Star come with me were going to find Adam one last time' he annunced.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:36 pm
When Starfire heard Robin's comand she said, "Alright." She understandwhat he mean't by that. she than turned her head around and said, "You two watch her for now. And Gemini listen to them" she than left with Robin.

"Ok", said Fox.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Gemini nodded at what Starfire told her and stayed with Boy arachnid and Fox. Then Gemini turned into a furret and went on Fox's shoulder and said, "Must do what mommy said. Stay with you two." And Gemini asked Fox, "Fox are all your people fox people where you come from?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:03 pm
"Oh..hey Adam." Trying to smile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games