Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 pm
"Because Sinbad...he burned down a man's house along with it all his pictures of his deceased daughter, just to steal something that wasn't even there. He's careless and will destroy things and hurt people just to get what he wants. He even hurts the owners of the atwork he steals sometimes even though it's not their fault they act the way they do."

She was going to add the simple fact that he worked for the devil too, but on better thought that might be too much.

OUtside Access sat listening becoming angry hearing about Chiaki being talked about in this way, especially by Maron considering he had become sinbad, and now sat in jail just to protect her. However Access did nothing folloiwng Chiaki's orders not to let he presence be known.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:56 pm
((they already left Haru, Maron and Momiji are in Maron's apartment with Finn access is outside. Pretty much all you missed is Chiaki asking everyone to leave (obviously the gurad didn't) and warned Maaron about Finn killing her...Maron realized he was sinbad..ran out..you know that kind of thing....then Akito came and visited the Sohma's (i hope thats right) and Haru and Momiji are now talking to Maron in her apartment))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:01 pm
((Lol, ok, I just deleted that post, sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:01 pm
((no need to apologize just letting you know))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:57 pm
"Sounds like Akito," Momiji said quietly once Maron was done ranting, both he and Haru were a bit confused.
"Why does he steal artwork?" Haru asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:47 pm
"Maron...." Finn warned.

"I don't know" Maron answered shifting uncomfortably in her seat.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:55 pm
"Oh, is it part of a secret?" Momiji asked when Haru stayed quiet too, "One between you guys? It's okay. I don't have to know." He said with a quiet smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:40 pm
Maron felt guilty, after all she knew their secret. "Momiji.....it's not like I don't want to tell you but it's really..... complicated and even Haru doesn't know much about it..or at least i don't think he dioes."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:21 pm
L was in his office as always in his chair eatting chocolate when Watarei came in with the video L stopped eating and said "Ah, Watarei...What brings you here?" Watarei handed L the tape "There has been a discovery in the film...We beleive it is a fake." L stayed in his chair staring at the tape "...Hm...Play it for me would you Watarei?...What has been found?" Watarei put the tape in and played it and paused it where Chiaki had turned into Sinbad and pointed at his hair "Sir...It looks as though some one has edited this video...The hair seemes as though it doesn't move when he moves his head..." L stayed crouched in his chair and took a bite of the candy "...Hm...Very well...Watarei, would you be kind enough to tell the gurads to put Mr. Chiaki on probation?" Watarei nodded "Yes sir." and he walked out of L's office. Once at the prison house Watarei approuched Chiaki in his cell accompanied with guards "Mr. Chiaki, you've been put on probation...I havn't been informed of the time you'll be on this till you're officially set free...But I'm sure things will clear up soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:23 pm
"I understand," Momiji smiled, "I have my own secrets I don't tell. It's okay to keep secrets."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:34 pm
"Probation?" Chiaki asked. "And what exacly do you mean by that?"

"i'm sorry" she said again , truely meaning it. She wanted o trust them both, but lately that hadn't been working out for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 pm
Momiji smiled gently at her, "There's no need for you to be sorry, I just met you, I don't expect you to tell us your secrets."
"Momiji, we have school in the morning, let's go," He said.
"Okay," Momiji nodded, he looked back at Maron before leaving, "Bye! See you tomorrow!"
"Later," Haru waved as they both opened the door to her apartment and left.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 pm
"Bye" Maron said closing the door behind them.

"Maron! I've been waiting all this time to show you! Look what I found in Chiaki's apartment" She squealed pointing to the black chess pieces on the table. "Look, some of the demons that Sinbad sealed. Now he can't take them to the devil" she said in a rush.

You mean he didn't do anything with them yet?"

"No! now we can take them for God."

"Yeah..."Maron said uncertainly. She grabbed the chess pieces and put them in rhe petit clair. When she did the room glowed, andout of the petit clair came a small crystal.

"Maron! Do you know what this means? We've collected all the demons we need to! Now I can take this and become a full angel"

"That's great" Maron said half-feartedly.

Access waied outside the window. "No he gasped. "I have to go tell Sinbad about this!" he said flying to the jail.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:40 pm
Watarei explained "We have found that the evidence is false...But you aren't free quite yet, as I said before you're mearly on probation until proven entirly innocent." he smiled and said "You are very lucky we have found the evidence inconclusive." then Watarei walked away and out the door.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games