Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Loving this

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:40 pm
I feel dumb asking this, but How exactly do you make an I.D.??? I know about that # thing and the Quote on the side... But how do you make one? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:44 pm
Okay you need a a program that allows you to take a picture and modify it. You then just type the stuff in the style of font and size adn color and their you go.  

Sanoske_Niwa

Loving this

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:08 pm
Sanoske_Niwa
Okay you need a a program that allows you to take a picture and modify it. You then just type the stuff in the style of font and size adn color and their you go.
Ok, thnx.... I'm broke so I'll go w/out an I.D. ...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:26 pm
If you look in the Mini-shops sub-forum someone can make you a school ID for free.  

Rene the Hopeless

Loving this

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:27 pm
Rene the Hopeless
If you look in the Mini-shops sub-forum someone can make you a school ID for free.
Thanx. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:57 pm
I plan on making my own I.D. and I'd like to know my student # so I can put it on there.
But I don't know where to get the # from. cry  

Captain Seraphina

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:07 pm
If you plan on making your own school ID. Just add a unique Letter/letters after your own numbering system.

For example.

#001-PB

or

#001-TH

just make sure the letters aren't taken.

(has to sticky this in the mini-shop area)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:15 pm
Just want toask a few questions before posting a character profile and whatnot for Ria:

Is there any back history I should know about?

As a newbie to Ria, is there anything in particular I should do, or you can recommend?

for the character profile, am I require to add a picture? I can give a specific description, but I have no picture.

Is there somewhere I can read about the geography of the school, such as what features the school has, where they sre placed and whatnot?

Thanks for any replies.  

Birds of Paradise

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:21 pm
Any particular Back history:

Not particulary >_< but some of the Ria veterans tend to keep a connection to the previous Ria, but it dosen't effect everyone, as long as they don't interact with them XP.

IN short, nop.

A newbie in Ria, Theres this thread that could answer some of those question XD:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=140583

And about the pic:

nahhh, i still haven't done that yet XDD

Geography of the school...

You know i never thought of that... Maybe this should be pondered about... any suggestions you want Ria high to be located? ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:28 pm
Well most of the off-campus locations I thought (probably arent) are listed as like to the north, behind, near ria high. Basically Ria High is in the center of everything *nods* Maybe there should be a thread on this...if anyone wanted to do a world map...wait I thought there was a world map from the game? Maybe that was origional ria.  

Rene the Hopeless

Birds of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:29 pm
Alright, thanks, now, a few more questions sprung up:

You mention the "Previous Ria's", do you mean like a pervious generation of students, or a previous actual school?

when I said the geography of the school, I meant what was in the school itself(like facilities and where the dorms are placed) and any places in the nearby area.

As for where would I like the school to be placed, I just assumed it was on a different plane of reality. If it did have a real-life location, I say good old britain! mrgreen

Of course, I would say that. I'm british.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:31 pm
O_O;;;;

Britain? >_>;

Uh... I just thought it was somewhere. (What am I saying?)

YEAH, MINTO WAS HERE. Welcome to Ria! RP with me anytime. v_v;

Winny-chan
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:32 pm
Haha good ol britain.. nicee XD. I dunno. Ill just have to say the seasons revolve around here in good ol US. Time is diffently something messed up meaning with schools and all.

I THINK we have SOME sorta blueprint in Ria... meaning where the classes are located in all... but i never got around to writing it down for the books and all. But the first post in every thread should give you some general idea where it is located and all >_<;;

And by Previous Ria's i mean by like some old Ria 1,2 and 3. Ria 4 is the one we are in now, And the previous Ria's are NOTHING like Ria high XD.

Yeah.. its pretty funky.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:33 pm
Ria started out as a future fantasy world role playing place on a seperate site, it had 3 locations before coming to gaia where it became a school and some of the pervious rpers became students (or headmasters/teachers.) Ria started about 3/4 years ago something like that.

There have been sketches by different people of the school itself. Kurai did one at the begging of Ria I think its posted somewhere and I believe Max the Man recently did a drawing of what he thought the school campus looked like.

I just use my imagination, cus I'm too lazy to remeber what they drew.

Oh and I think Ria is located on the world of Gaia O.o I've heard a few characters say that for their rps.  

Rene the Hopeless

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games