Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:17 am
~~Future Present~~

Raven looked at the kids. She grabbed Emerald's shoulder. "What happened?" Her voice was calm and controlled.

Azar glanced at Emerald. It was better to tell their parents. "Well... I suppose you saw Nightstar disappear into the water. Emerald heard some voices and so did Nightstar. When Nightstar walked to the water's edge, she got pulled into... something."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:11 am
Future present
'What was it Azar !?' Robin demanded he didn't mean to sound hasrh but this didn't sound good.

Vince tryed to slip away in the commotion to the T-sub. Also just incase the school had rung up again, he'd managed to get away with it by mimicking his dad on the phone until Nightstar accidently broke it off course.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:20 am
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch slipped into the t-sub with Vince, he really didn't want to deal with the drama at that moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:48 am
Future present.

'Mind if I pilot ?' Vince enquired actvating the powr system and all other functions. The light at the front blasted on illuminating the deep blue abyss in front of them as the sub was blasted out the holding cuffling down its tube causing some commotion in the water. Vince acitvated thrusters as he predicted where Nightstar landed activating all sensor arrays.. . 'Oh by the way i'd strap myself in because this is going to be fast ride..'Vicne added strapping himself proeperly. The ride with be smooth after the uprrgades he added. He flciked a swicth going into stealth mode becoming invisalbe in sound,sight and radar and blocking out thier T-communcators if needed. He made sure thier T-communators were offline just incase.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:51 am
Scourch stapped in and said,"Ok, so you'll piolet and i'll watch the monitors, radars and other colorful gadgets."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:04 am
Future present.
'Or you can sit back and relax and let me do the work' he said temptingly. He'd rather do it himself anyway he liked to be his own boss working on his own terms.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 am
Scourch thought for a few seconds and then said,"nah, I think I'll watch the monitors."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 am
Future present
'Ok your choice' Vince replied the sensors logging the data in quickly. Vince looked up at the screen absent mindely suddenly stunned by the readings. 'Impossible' he muttured. These readings were linear to those of time travel and it appeared the water had acted as an an unlimited energy source.

This was remarkable. He was deffiantely going to need a sample. He activated the suck jets sucking some of the surroundig water. Of course it hadn't been designed for this it was more for search and rescue but it would do. Soon the tanks were full and were unalble to take any more. He checked the readings. The sensors were able to detect DNA of each titans automatically and none had been found. It was obibous Nightstar wasn't down here. Though he'd better not submerge not just yet.

He turned to Scrouch. 'Ok i've got what we need we'll had to my special projects lab where I keep highly experimental or private designs away from the tower. It's not far. You wanna come ?' he asked Scrouch turning back.

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 am
~~Future Present~~

Azar scratched his head in thought. "I think it was some sort of portal... I'm not entirely sure. I can go check out the water if you want, but I don't think I'm going to find her."

Raven nodded her head. "Go ahead and check. Emerald, what were the voices you heard?"

Azar nodded and jumped into the water. Magic turned him into a sleek black shark and he dove down. Nothing seemed too unusual about the water though it did hold a trace of something unnatural.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:56 am
Future present
Vince scanned the shark the dna result coming up as Azar. Obviously thier attempt at scanning. He actiavted the thrusters hovering up slightly. The cloak systme should protect them efficently.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 pm
Scourched smiled and said,"Why not."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:30 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Oh, dear," said Starfire as she sounded so worried for her daughter.

Cyborg looked around for Vionce and Scourch. "Hey where those two go?" he asked.

~~Past Present~~

Cyborg got up and than saw something bubbleing in the water and something wasn't right. the water started to glow light-blue. "What the," he said.

Then when Starfire was about to go with Robin to the car, she looked through a window and saw the water bubbleing and the water turning a light-blue. so instead she flew down to the shore and stood there as she looked at the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:39 pm
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald looked at her mother. "I heard you and father, Starfire, Robin, and Cyborg..." She than heard another voice. "I heard another one it was like a mean girl she kept hearting u and father and she kept calling..." She was trying to remeber everything. "She kept calling Starfire...Sister I think?"

Emerald was afraid that she was going to be next since she was the only one that heard the voices so loudly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:57 pm
~~Future Present~~

Nightfire said, "I believe they went to the T-sub." "Mother don't worry. Everything will be fine. Remember Nightstar is strong, well sometimes but still she knows sh has to," said Nightfire as he tried to com down his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arista closed her eyes as she sat down, and chanted these words.

~~Past Present~~

Nightstar went through a portal threw time and space. She than appeared in the water. She looked around the water, her eye's glowed light-blue(her eye color is the same color as her fathers). Then Nightstar flew straight out of the water and landed on shore. She than looked around and than saw her mother and Mr Cyborg but they look younger. She looked onfused and than saw somebody(Blackfire) fighting Raven and Beast Boy. So she flew towards that person and threw blue starbolts(no tameran has blue starbolts but her because she's only part tameran) towards Blackfire. And the starbolts that Nightstar threw hit Blackfire really hard and good.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:50 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire dodged the firebolts. "Who are you. You have the same power as my sister." Blackfire looked at the child. "Well maybe I should just kill you!" She flew toward the child and grabbed her and tried to choke her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games