Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:22 pm
"So, it would seem that we discovered new life by accident," she said as she typed information on to her laptop.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 pm
"Well, accident or not, Ra is right, with all of the vegetation and animals on this planet our food supplies will be able to last a little longer." Rai said watching Kokoro type on the computer.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:27 pm
"I'll wait for your instructions then" Kokoro said she glanced up then went back to her typing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 pm
((Sorry it took me a while to post I've been sick))

"Okay Kokoro, first off we need to get the students off the ship for a little bit because I'm sure that they are tired of being on this tin-can for so long. What I need you to specifically do is to make an attendence to make sure that when it gets dark, that is if it gets dark on this planet, that we will know whether or not a student is missing." Rai said.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 pm
Isura was amazed at the sight of the planet. "Wow, it's so beautiful. There is lots of veggitation and plenty water. I wonder if this is what the Earth was like before humans evolved." she said not really paying attention to what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:39 pm
"Right, I'll see to it," she nodded and with that she closed up her laptop and wallked out of the room.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:28 pm
Rai presed another button to open the cargo bay so that he could step out onto the planet. Before heading down towards the cargo bay he said to Isura, "It is beautiful, I only wish Rea could see this." And went on his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:06 pm
"Well know she will have a nice resting place." Kaski looks around. " Hey what happenes if there are predators?" Waits for answer........  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Rai stopped in his tracks somewhat lost in thought, thinking about whether or not there were attackers or predators or something dangerous in this strange new world. "Well, Kaski this is exactly why I'm heading out first, to make sure everything is safe." Rai continues to make his way towards the cargo bay.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:33 pm
when everyone is gone from the control room Isura is still there. A single tear rolls down her cheek.I should be dead not Rea. She didn't deserve to die. I wish she would still be here with us to see all of this...  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:19 pm
((AWWW! YOU DO CARE!! LOL...yes, I have been keeping up with this...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:02 pm
((of course I do and I was just about to PM you to look at this...creepy...))  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:18 pm
((lol..weird...and the 6th sence stikes again! lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Rai gets to the cargo bay and through the cargo bay hatch he sees the outside. Rai starts to take slow steps toward the hatch almost reluctant to take that first step out on this new world. He stops one inch before taking the last step and takes a deep breath. And Rai finally builds the courage to go the outside. "Wow!" Rai says in astonishment, "This world is even more beautiful up close."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:04 am
Isura refused to go outside.
If Rea can't see this beautiful world in person and be able to breathe it's air neither will I...
Isura started heading towrads the infirmary with a plan in mind to bring Rea back to life...  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games