Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:12 pm
Rahenno appeared at the enterance of the hotsprings and grabed a towel. He entered the mixed hotsprings. He Change into the towl and got in. once he got in, Rhanno sighed and looked up at the sky. What was i thinking. He thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Rahenno sinks below the surface of the water until only his head shows. He tilts his head back to see the sky.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 am
A Zann clone jumped to the hot springs, his expression deepened into a frown. He sensed traces of a different, a foreign chakra here, and was trying to find out who it belonged to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:40 am
Rahenno looked over to the figure. he couldn't see thought the fog. "Zann?" Rahenno said as the figure clear abit.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:16 am
Zann walked towards Rahenno, his usual frown on his face, but his eyes were more baggy and looked more tired.
"Hi Rahenno." He gave a small nod of greeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:20 am
Rahenno smiled. "You know i've only seen you smile once since i've known you." He said with a small chuckle. "And you seem tired, late night training?" Rahenno said turning back to the sky.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 am
Zann looked at Rahenno and his frown deepened a little bit.
"Really? When was that?" He thought back to the last time he smiled...and couldn't remember.
"Not really, just thinking back to when I was a kid. And trying to remember Kouga's face." He put his hands behind his head, and looked at the night sky with Rahenno.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:31 am
"It was when you were an academy student and i was ging to teach you some wind moves" Rahenno said. "But Kouga was a great kid, the last time i talked to him was at the dorms, a few month ago"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:34 am
*someone was changing his clothes and putted atowel around him he then went to the mixed bath, it was a boy**he then went next to rahenno* "yo!"User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 am
(???????)

Rahenno looked at the boy. "Did I know you?" He said turning back to the sky.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:39 am
"no probably not, my name is kit... kitoshi" hehehe, tha water feels good isnt it... sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:39 am
Zann scratched the back of his head as he tried to remember what it was like.
"That was a long time ago..." He admitted.
"Anyway, what was Kouga like?" He was interested to hear about what others would have to say about his brother, though most he's heard about was bad talk about him betraying the village.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 am
(Kitoshi...am I the only one that finds that close to another name >.> *cough* Kiyoshi *cough* lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am
Rahenno turn to Zann. "I'll tell you one thing, Kouga never betrayed cloud. He was an honorned ninja for his talents. Kouga even helped us prepare for the war." Rahenno then turned to the sky. "He was true to hs word" Rahenno then spoke to kitoshi. "Who are you exacly?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:48 am
"well i am kitoshi, i am...euh.... brother of... euh... ?asbaba? !yea! asaba!""im his little brother.."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games