Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:02 am
(well gtg, I'll be on again asap)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:08 am
*Although still furious I manage to choke out a slight laugh.* "Oh, this isn't about you any more, Kitty. It's about that lying b*****d that's acting Mr. Nice Guy filling your heads with lies. I'll enlighten you with the truth once I'm done wiping the floor with JZ if SUSUMU EVER LETS ME OUT OF THIS STUPID BOX!"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 am
"hold it korin!"

"who the hell you mean with JZ? and what lies?, tell me!"

"korin, dont act like this, no one is angry anymore."

"cmon korin, i know that you dont want this"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:20 am
*I look dangerously at Kitty.* "Oh come on Kitty; Joe Zigihara, JZ? HELLO! You don't know half of the half of it Kitty! You don't know what he's done and the people he's hurt and the lives he's taken!"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:22 am
"but korin! where is he, and what are you talking about those lies, i dont know jz as rp name but can you plz point at the person you are talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:47 am
*I gawk at Kitty in disbelief.* "You're kidding me? You mean the stuck up prat didn't introduce himself? Well everyone, that is Joe Zigihara, a.k.a. JZ a.k.a. the one who tried to kill me after I tried to escape the city and almost succeeded!" *I point at the new comer who walked in not ten minutes before me (ROQ and Roll).*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:55 am
*looks shocked to korin*

*turns around looking to jz*

"you monster!, so you are the one who killed all korin his friends, so you are the one who tried to kill korin!"

"well why are you here then! you will never kill korin, never!"

"and how dare you to say that youre village was not and still isnt a happy place"

"of course not if you were trying to kill them all! stressed "

*points to jz*

"dont dare to do anything to my friend, and you better not try to do anything to me because it wil lhave no effect!"

*heads back to korin*

"im glad you told it korin" "susumu let him go!"

*looks korin in the eyes, and puts her hand on the cube*  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:08 am
Kouga's eyes widened in disbelief at Korn's words, then mumbled in his thoughts,
"Hang on, Joe...Joe...Zigihara...Zigihara...JZ...JZ...I think I've heard of that name mentioned somewhere before, and if my memory's clear it was in the papers--Joe Zigihara, boss of the back alleys and the underworld of the city, also the boss of the infamous Zigihara Family of the mafia...am I right, Korin-kun?" Kouga suddenly asked, then smaked his head in realisation,
"OF COURSE!! Why did he mention the Omerta if he wasn't part of a mafia family?! No one else except them would know..." Kouga suddenly said, clearly to everyone in the restaurant.
He turned his head to Korin and said, "Of ALL people in the world, THAT guy tried to kill you?!" He asked in amazement.

(Ok, I just made ALL of that up, feel free to edit if you don't like it--I just made up someone's history xd )  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:11 am
"handseals" KAton: ni!

*two fingers of one hand is heated*

" i will try to get you out of here korin"

*trys to burn trough the barier susumu maked*  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 am
Kouga's mind worked away like lightning,
-thinks- "Fire chakra should be stronger than lightning, but it also depends on the rank of the technique. What susumu-senpai casted was higher than Jounin rank, and Kitty-senpai can't possible know any techniques of higher ranks...This would--" Kouga's eyes widened in horror,
"STOP!! Don't perform the technique--it'll make things worse!!" he yelled in desperation.  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:19 am
what do you mean? confused

korin needs to get out of it  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:39 am
(ok this is going to sound complicated...)
"Ok, first of all, your fire technique's rank can't be higher than jounin level, so there's no way you can break Susumu-san's barrier as this one's higher than A rank. As you're a chuunin, I'm guessing your jutsu ranking would go up to B at most. Secondly, if you perform that technique, not only would it not break the barrier, but it will heat up the inside of the barrier. Korn-kun may suffer from heat stroke then. Thirdly, Fire burns with oxygen, so if the inside heats up A LOT, then Korn-kun would suffocate because there would be no more oxygen inside. Basically...Korn-kun may die if that happens." Kouga explained.

(lol do you understand? it's science--I was just revising so yeah...)  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:41 am
but susumu cant use jounin jutsu!

so this is impossible, i guess we should just forget the barier or else it is godmodding confused  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:44 am
"No, did you forget? Susumu-san has the power of the Lightning Goddess so she can use high ranking techniques, even up to Sannin level (I think). That's why she can fight the devils in equal footing." Kouga replied anxiously.  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:47 am
aaaw xd i want to be a godness too!!!

or maybe not, i dont want all those guys who wants kidnapp me xd  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games