Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm
"me? no. this is fine." walks over next to Akarii and leans a little out the window to feel the nice evening breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Akarii wipes her cheek which has a blood stain on it.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm
"so." walks over to bed. "whats going on? i doubt we're hear for a "family meet my new friends party"."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:36 am
Akarii looked a little ashamed of herself. "First let me tell you of brother. Brother was a god. A demonic god. But he was a god all the same. He Gave his life for me. But now since his life was given for mine... My family needs him back." A little baby crawls into the room and Akarii picks him up. "My family is trying to hide something. I do not know what though." Akarii explained "Hello, my baby." Akarii said to the baby  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:39 am
Ike and elk were walking in the forest,that was far away when a arrow came and hit elk in the arm;they drew there weapons."Hunters!!"Ike shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:21 pm
yukie wanders off not really knowing what to do she wanders into the forest her skin itching and rippling as the need to shift comes out she strips quickly as the change begins to rip through her her mind muddled she doesnt sense the presance unitl a jagged blade cuts neatly through her shoulder she yelps a ear splitting yelp as lightnig soon shoots through her body she stumbles trying to take off at a run her mucsels freeze she falls onto her side ribs heaving with labored breathing  

yukie the black wolf

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:29 pm
"your brother must have really loved you. to give his life like that. but the way you describe your family it makes them sound a little selfish and mean. no offense of course! but i can understand why..." looks at the baby walking in. "whos this cutie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:58 am
"hey guys.. i'm going to wonder around this place" she said to all of them there. she release a heavy sigh as she walk out from the room.  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Taihaku awoke with a flash and alarm."Ike and elk are dead..."He said as all the thunder demons gazed in shock."What!!"Lance reasponded.
"There dead,we are now left with only 8.."
"But we need 9 to be at full power!!"Iyoten responded.
"We'll need to summon another..."Said taihaku.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:04 pm
a shiver ran threw Alexs' spine and dread filled her body. but she didn't want to bother Akarii with depressing news. "Its so cute! does it have a name?" plays with the baby but cant dismis the feeling from earlier.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm
"We need a clear area for that!!"Borduex argued.
"Theres one in the back yard..."Responded asta she had already checked.
"Ok tell every one to stay clear of the backyard until the ceremony is done."Taihaku said then they all ran off to get ready.

Lance ran to where alex and akarii where."Listen I'm going to need you too to stay away from the back yard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:16 pm
"um... ok.. whats going on?" turns to look at Lance who had come into the room.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:20 pm
"..Two other thunder demons just died,we need to preform a ceremony to summon ninth member,and there is...rules when it comes to people watching..."

The others spent there time getting ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:39 pm
"oh. so thats what i felt.... how long is this gonna take? and i'm sorry for the loss of your...brothers?" sorrow and understanding filled her eyes as she looked at Lance.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:45 pm
"It's ok...and it depends on how close they are to us,we thunder demons aren't born normaly there ould be a hundred percent human mother and father,and still be a thunder demon,we are chosen children and only one is born each month..."He explained.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games