Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:22 pm
" I couldent sut ther whial your using your wepons wrong. Its ok Daughter... I wont." He smiled. The Avengers filed in from the trees in warrior form. Aaron hugged them back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:38 pm
what do you mean wrong?  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:46 pm
*nods and sits down to watch you enjoy everyones company*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:09 pm
*wimpers nudging at moons arm*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:33 pm
*looks down and pick up d'kor and pets him siting him on my lap*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:44 pm
"Scythe!" Aaron screamed. the Scythe turned into pure black flames.
"Scythe surican!" aaron threw the blade and it incinerated the trees  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:55 pm
i didnt know there were spells with it *yawns closes eyes in moons lap the collar tag glinting in the light*well i have only tried it once d'kar said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:24 am
"Its Not a Spell..." Aaron exclaimed. "Its a word to unlock... Its final from is
Death Hell's Inferno!" The Scythe started spinning and it split many times. "Control them with your mind."  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:24 pm
well d'kors is sleeping as youi can see but how do i use my sword?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:13 pm
*pets him softly* my cute puppy *wags tail*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:51 pm
*starts to wag his own*and lets out a small wimper*dreaming nightmare and wimpers somemore as he dreams of how alex the eldest brother died nasha stood over him as she struck a sword through his heart he died trying to protect d'kor and d'kar when they were puppys and mom was away at war*no...nasha......dont!.........ALEX!!!!!!!!!!*wakes up wimpering alot*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:09 pm
*starts to pet you softly* there there there...its ok d'kor im here im here *holds him trying to calm him down*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm
*starts to cry*alex.............. alex watched behind the tree dead he could not talk to them nor could he help only powerful wizards could see him if only i could talk to them then why dont you talk while he is sayoncing?fei apeared next to him he talks to me all the time you could talk to himwhile he is me you can help them you still control the shadows you could project yourself into there plain no they need to do it on there own hhmm d'kors found a good mate just like d'kar found you *walks up to d'kor and moon kneels down and pets him*we will see eachother soon little brother.he felt a cold and familer presence alex? im sure he was here  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:10 pm
*scratches you behind his ears* could be hun...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:27 pm
i miss him so much we all do d'kor im sure he is here right now looks straight at him so he can sense me here  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games