Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:58 pm
"yeah , let do the snow shuriken, now how do i start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 pm
"make a Water Shuriken, then use the cold air to turn it into snow."  

Havok-Trance

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:35 am
"hmmmm" Ric mumbles by himself.
"ok i try it this way"
Ric creates earth clone.
Ric and clone perform lava shield jutsu together.
huge lava dome shield Ric.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:29 am
"well done. try this one." ryoko shows ric the handsigns. "it is the lava moat."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:56 pm
"ok"rahenno makes a water shuriken then he adds cold air to the shuriken,it turns to snow and rahenno throws it at Gyou,but it quickly disprise before its reaches him.
"ok, once more " rahenno froms the water shuriken and adds cold air to it, this time it clearly forms and he throws it at Gyou again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:42 pm
kira sits and watches ninjas train among themselves, hidden among high rocks. she has been in and out of the village so much though guilty at the fact she can't do her job the way she is supposed to do. ((im making this up since i have been gone for like forever...))

she looks around and there was her dog, suke. he stares at kira for a long while as well. kira puts her hoodie on.

i must be the worst shinobi this village ever had. not even living up to my duties. she thought. but she smiles. thank goodness i have a friend who takes care of everything that i fail to do...

kira spins a shuriken in her hand, watching the shinobi below.  

I~kira~kira~I

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 pm
*korioki sees something shining in beetwen the rocks*

*looks wit some spy googles*  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:27 pm
HEY GUYS ITS KIRA !!! THE RAI-KAGE IS BACK !!!! ALLRIGHT !!!!

KIRA KAGE IS BACK !  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:08 pm
"yes please shout it to the heavens... jeez..." kira said in a sarcastic tone. she throws the shuriken, the one that she was playing with, at the loud ninja.

though what seems like a threat coming towards him, it turns into a frisbee. suke, the border collie, chases after it, going down the rocks with meteoric speed with what seems to be a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:33 pm
kira, a young girl in a blue t-shirt hoodie and black shorts, comes down the rocks as well, careful to not cause any sort of rock slides, even the smallest ones. "well i've been spotted. congrats for that. gosh, must have been away for ages."

as kira says this, right in front of the ninja, suke jumps and crunches the frisbee into smitherings. (sp?) he looks up at the ninja and wags his tail. kira then has the wind blow all the "smitherings" in one pile, which then made it turn back into a shuriken. kira picks it up and continues to play with it in her hand as she did before..

kira looks around. "so anymore of your friends going shout like you did before?" said kira. she smiled and said "well it wont matter since i was going to make myslef noticed anyway."

she jumps on a rock, sits, and then asks "so do you wanna play with me and suke in a friendly battle? even your friends could come join in when they want to. i'm going to be waiting around for snow though i can't seem to find her."

she looks up at the sky and ponders for a while.
"ah. i forgot ask for your name. so what is it? unless i met you before though i probably forgot.."

((really, i must have been away for ages cause of school xd sorry for being unavailable everybody i come in and out so yeah.. can't help it))  

I~kira~kira~I

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:51 pm
(hey kira if you really want to find snow she shows up alot in the committee.. plus you should probably read some of the committee ideas.)

Susumu walks into the training grounds where her and oroami usually train...she sees a strange figure sitting on a rock up ahead. Susumu quietly sneaks up on the shadowy figure. "So who might you be?" Susumu says inch's away from the stranger.

(we are all inactive from time to time, no worries smile )  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:54 pm
rahenno walks up to kira"so your kira i heard a lot about you, dont worry all of them where positive." rahenno said with a smile  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm
kira looks at rahenno and susumu. "well to answer your question susumu, im kira as rahenno said." kira jumps from the rock. "so you guys want to have a friendly battle with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:12 pm
"count me in"rahenno said falling in his pose.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 pm
"ME TOO!" susumu activates her sharingan, and stands beside Rahenno she slowly starts to step to the left staring Kira down.

(ive heard alittle about you. the lightening is crazy. snowy may become the kage)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games