Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:34 pm
Once inside, Kisa's eyes immediately widened, "Um... Alcina-nee-chan, where's Hayato-nii-san going? Oh, I really hope he doesn't go to the bathrooooommmm..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:40 pm
Alcina was slightly taken aback by the quick change in subject. "Bathroom? What's in there?" She shook her head, still slightly frustrated with Hayato. "Why should we care about where that stupid mutt goes anyway..."

She really needed to stop thinking about the wolf kizoku. The princess returned to the original subject. "Could you tell me a bit about Sui-san? I wanna know a little about this guy we're supposed to find..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:47 pm
Kisa froze. Oh... gawd. I'm not supposed to mention the bathroom!

Alcina was slightly taken aback by the quick change in subject. "Bathroom? What's in there?" She shook her head, still slightly frustrated with Hayato. "Why should we care about where that stupid mutt goes anyway..."

She really needed to stop thinking about the wolf kizoku. The princess returned to the original subject. "Could you tell me a bit about Sui-san? I wanna know a little about this guy we're supposed to find..."

She gave the older girl a nervous chuckle and nodded. Kisa cleared her throat and calmed herself down before explaining, "Sui-san is a bit... mischievous around girls. He's also a bit rebellious too. He also loves to eat--food is number one love... and... he's great at disguising himself..." Whoops. She was supposed to be explaining his good points. Kisa smiled, "But he's really nice and affectionate. If he has great respect for someone, he's a total gentleman. He has the gentlest voice and since he's half-merman, he can sing really well. I admire him in a way and find him rather majestic."

She put a finger to her lips and pondered more, "He... has cyanish-green unruly hair and bright blue eyes. Pale skin... but his appearance changes when he's a merman. He was supposed to become the next Sakanazoku ruler but... then he ran away. No one knows why."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:11 pm
"I wonder why... he ran away?" She was truly curious. And her curiosity never lead to good things... But there was one other thing that stuck out in her mind. Sui was a clan leader. That meant he might be another Stranger...

"Kisa-san... Do you know the exact date Sui-san left?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:20 pm
"It was on his birthday," Kisa said, "He told me--since I'm his favorite--that he was going to leave because he needed to... it was two months ago though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:36 pm
"Do you think that if we went back in time, we might find out?" Alcina asked, curiosity over-coming her good sense. "Though, it might be best to wait for tomorrow..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:42 pm
"Alcina-nee-chan... I don't think we should go back in time... at least, not yet. I mean, you're probably still tired from today's timetravel, right?" Kisa gave her a sheepish smile, "But... in truth, I don't think it's good to look into people's pasts without their regards or permission for it. That would be invading their privacy..."

With every word spoken, Kisa kept lowering her head down to look at the floor. She must sound like such a strict rule-abiding person right now. She hated that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:48 pm
"But we've got to find him somehow, dangit!" She was beginning to get very frustrated with herself and her inability to do anything. "Kane-san asked me to help, but I can't think of any way to help him..." Alcina sat down on her bed, crossing her arms. "Besides, he might be another Stranger. In that case, I really have to find him..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:53 pm
"Well, he doesn't or won't go far from the Sakanazoku Clan. He cares for his people so he wouldn't go so far off..." Kisa explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:01 pm
All the more reason to drive her up the wall. "Then why would he leave?" She wanted to pull her hair out, just thinking about it...

"Hm... Well, was there any reason you came to see me, Kisa-san?" The princess remembered that it was Kisa who came to her door... And here she had been asking all the questions...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:05 pm
"Maybe he left because of Kane-chan..." Kisa answered absent-mindedly to herself. Her reply was followed by a giggle.

She sighed, "I just needed company. Staying here in the castle all the time gets lonely once in a while..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:11 pm
"Why would he leave because of Kane-san?" That was when an idea struck her. "He~y, Kisa-san... Wanna help me plot my next trick for Hayato?" Alcina had a very mischievous gleam in her eye. He made fun of her wearing a dress, and he was going to pay...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:12 pm
Kisa grinned mischievously and gave Alcina a thumbs-up, "Sure!"

"Kane-chan likes Sui-san, that's why." She added.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:28 pm
"Kane-san likes Sui-san. Makes sense, yes that it does... Wait a sec!!" It dawned on her just what was wrong with that statement. "Isn't Kane-san a boy?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:37 pm
Kisa blinked, "Oh. Kane-chan is definitely a girl! I bet she only posed as a guy so that you would all take her seriously enough to go on the adventure."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games