Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 am
Yes, because that means you never played the OG Resident Evil.

Does it make you a n00b if you take out Nosferatu with the sniper rifle in Code Veronica?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:10 pm
No, especially if you defeat him with it. You get to see a special death sequence.

@Mr. Kennedy: I think he spent a little too much time on that ship, not to mention his sexual frustration with Chris (j/k). XDDD

Does it make you a n00b if you took the grenade launcher from Forest?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 pm
No, but it makes you a grave robber, you scum. Unless you had Barry do it for you, then HE'S the scum.

Does it make you a noob if you were playing RE2, wasted ALL your ammo right at the beginning, and had nothing when you got to the police station?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:40 pm
I'd say yes. There's limited ammo for a reason; you're not supposed to use it all in the first five minutes like RE4. xd

Does it make you a noob if you like the idea of Versus mode on RE5's Mercenaries? (Not relating to the main game, just Mercs. Thank God there's no main game Versus.)  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm
Umm... Well the idea of actually having Vs. Mode in a Resident Evil game (unless it was like, fighting AS a monster against another monster like in Dino Crisis 2) is a pretty noobish concept...
But it mostly makes you a noob if you actually give Capcom the time of day and submit to their d**k move, by PAYING to unlock the Versus mode even though it's already on the disc.

Does it make you a noob if you DON'T think William Birkin is an important part of the Resident Evil storyline?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 am
AngelaAshford
No, especially if you defeat him with it. You get to see a special death sequence.

What about the knife? You get a special death sequence with that too.

Biohazard EXTREME
Does it make you a noob if you DON'T think William Birkin is an important part of the Resident Evil storyline?

Hmm... one of the guys involved in the development of the T-Virus project, the Tyrant, and creator of the G-Virus. Yeah, definitely.

Does it make you a n00b if you can't complete Mercenaries in RE3 with Nicholai?  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 am
Well, seeing as how I'm not a noob, I'm gonna say no. I wonder how many people in this guild have actually done it.

Does it make you a noob if you have trouble handling tank controls and static camera angles?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 am
Hmm...it depends. if you mean newb than now, but we're not talking about that, we're tlkign about noobs, so yes. Anyone is able to adjust to controls, no matter how long it takes getting used to.

Does it make you a noob i you think Ada doesn't like the color red?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 am
Yes... Mostly because you're assuming irrelevant things for no reason. It's like saying, "Wesker doesn't like sunglasses."

Does it make you a noob if you can't play classic RE games without Auto Aim? Like the original Resident Evil, or REmake on Real Survival mode?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am
That's a tough one. I would say no. No because people rely on it some times to figure out where the groans come from and the quick," s**t it's right behind me but I can't auto-aim it and shoot his face off. Also it would make sense since if it were real life oyu wouldn't aim at the direction your looking at when clearly you know its a few feet to your left. I was going to say yes, but I can't find a reason why.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know that Hunk is an unlockable in Re2?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 am
Of course. Even among the dumb, noobish RE4 worshipping game critics, they still say that RE2 is the best RE game to date. So you have no excuse not to play it. Not only that, but it's been regularly released and re-released, so whether you had a PS1/PS2, PC, N64, DreamCast, GameCube/Wii, you could buy RE2 for those platforms.
And if you're too cheap to pay the $50 price tag (let's say for the GameCube, brand new) then why are you wasting your money on the Special RE5 edition Xbox 360? That's what I thought.

Does it make you a noob if someone says, "I was playing Biohazard," and you have no idea what they're talking about?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Yes. But I would think the person who said that would be somewhat of a noob too.

Does it make you a noob if you think the game Dino Stalker is connected to Resident Evil in any way?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Yes. That's like saying Devil May Cry is connected to Resident Evil. Although the line is blurry these days.

Does it make you a noob if you bought the game Killer7 just because it was the name of the weapon in RE4?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Yes. The almighty Goichi Suda deserves so much more credit than that. D: That game is ******** deep. xd

Does it make you a noob if you're excited to see Goichi Suda (Suda 51) and Shinji Mikami pairing up to make a horror game, knowing what Mikami did to RE?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 pm
Yes. Because it's probably gonna suck. As a horror game at least. Afterall, RE4 is Mikami's idea of "true horror." rolleyes *Chris' voice* Mikami! You've become SENILE!

Does it make you a noob if you play RE1/2/3 and you assume that every crow you kill is gonna drop a pound of gold out its a**?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games