Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:27 pm
Then Uno reconized that the older one of the two that were sitting at the table next to him, was none other than the Hokage. He tried not to show his excitement. 'If anyone can teach me something great he can or maybe even that person sitting with him.' Uno thought to himself trying to muster up the courage to ask THE HOKAGE for help on his Justu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:35 pm
Hikari fetched a bowl of ramen and brought it back, then set it at Uno's table.

"You know, you don't need a fancy jutsu or to be the best to make your parents proud. Just be your best. Stop thinking of all the outside pressures and focus on doing the best you can for you, and your parents will be proud of you, no matter if you're the top of the class or rock bottom."  

Kendansa

Seeker

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 pm
Sin-Q thought to himself. "I don't know anyone like that but.......I could see what I could do about having someone at the cloud looking after you over there for a while....I would have to check to see what kind of peace talk we have with the cloud though I'm not really sure...." Sin-Q said looking at Kiyoshi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 pm
(( Sorry I have to go after this.))

Uno looked at her. 'She must not know my father' he thought. He looked at his Ramen and then his stomache growled. He had spent all day at the Academi and then right after that training. He didn't have time to eat. He quickly pulled out his money and handed it to her and slurpped up the Ramen like it was his only thing to eat in years. After finishing it "Thank you." He said to the waiter "You guys have the best Ramen." He said with a smile then Uno got up to leave. He turned to leave and looked at the Hokage 'No I'll ask him a different time' then their eyes met. Uno quickly looked down, he wanted to say something at that time but his mouth couldn't say anything so job quickly out the door. He was headed home for a good nights rest.  

L K r e g e r

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:48 pm
Hikari sighed and watched him go. Your parents do love you, she thought, and they'll realize it in the end. She went and took her seat back at the Hokage's table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:54 pm
"Thanks, if you could find someone that would that would be great." Kiyoshi then spotted Hikari coming back to their table. "Well sorry to disturbe you, I'll be going now. Take care." Kiyoshi then got up, pushed in his chair, and left on his way back to his house.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
((hey, he's a low rank. To him, I bet even I'm old.))

(( XD According to your journal, Tori's actually older than Hikari... and a foot taller... odd, I'd always thought she was at least seventeen...))

Tori stretched and yawned. "Well THAT was interesting... wonder what it was all about..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 pm
((Actually, the journal's referring to Hikari in my fanfiction. In the RP, though, it's safe to assume she is now an adult. Although still shorter than you.))  

Kendansa

Seeker

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:02 pm
((If we did the bell test then, that would make things interesting...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:07 pm
((Actually, shortness runs in the family. Hikari's probably somewhere between 4'10" and 5'2" as an adult.))  

Kendansa

Seeker

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:35 am
It was a few minutes before Orion noticed that he was staring at the menu. He had spent all day cleaning up that old training grounds, and he still wasn't finished. He must have been too exited about his new sword to notice his fatigue. His muscles began to ache, his eyelids heavy. Before he knew it, he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 am
Red walks in and says, "Good morning seinsa. Will the rest oof the team join us?"  

SynysterGatesRules

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:48 am
Outside the Cafe Uno walked down the dark allyway. 'I have to become strong. I have to.'
"Kid you wana be strong?" said a weird raspy voice.
Uno stumbled back unknown of what could happen next. "AAAHHHH!!!" He yelled.
The stranger quickly quieted Uno by putting a hand over his mouth and with his other arm he secured Uno's body. "KId quit struggling if I wanted to kill you, it would have happened already. But I don't I just wana tell you I can make your wildest dreams come true, if you do something for me. Do you wana know how to become powerful even more powerful than the Hokage?" he said smiling. When Uno quit struggling the starnger took his hand off so Uno could speak.
Uno looked at this guy wilded eyed "If you can train me I'll do anything."
"That's a good boy, now meet me here tomorrow and don't tell anyone. But tomorrow bring me some deer antler and some beaver teeth." when the stranger stood Uno noticed that he was injure.
"Sir do you need them to heal your wound?" Uno said looking simpathetic at the stranger.
"Yeah, but I can only heal myself with a forbidden potein." He said as he started walking away. With his back to Uno he said "By the way boy you can call me The Ghost."
"And my name is Uno." Uno said to the person and to himself 'I hope he can teach me something powerful.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:30 am
"Actually, they're already here, Red-kun," Hikari said. "Orion-kun is over there..." she pointed to Orion, asleep on the table. Oh, dear... "And Sien-kun is over there." She pointed to Sien, who was standing on the table.  

Kendansa

Seeker

Torokukat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 am
"Okay, so I'm NOT on your team anymore?" Tori asked in a nonchalant tone. "I really wish they'd stop moving me around..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games