Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:35 pm
"Because the God asked me to. They want the Godesses back." Neska said looking back at the kid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 pm
"Hey! You were the one fighting Gyou-sama--the name's Neska, am I right?" Kouga asked as he recognised the man.  

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:05 pm
'Will Brile ever just shut up?.......' "Brile, what in hell could he do with the Goddess if he had it? Use it powers for evil? He wouldn't even be able to make it do anything, the Goddess has to choose the person to let them use its power. Susumu, is this guy tellin' the truth?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:13 pm
"the goddess chooses who she will bestow her power on, yes this is true & maybe the goddess doesn't want to go back to the gods" In Susumu's mind she can hear the goddess speaking clearly, acknowledging her will. Susumu stops working and turns around towards Neska.

"look, you demons alone have caused too much damage to this village as is, and now you come back and threaten us again?" In an instant Susumu is mere inch's away from Neska their noses touching "I dont think so!" Susumu makes the bird handsign and transports Neska and her to the outside of Cloud village gates.- Raikou Shunshin -( Lightning Instantaneous)-
a note was left behind to tell everybody where she has gone to.  

Eris5

brileone

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm
wow

that cant be good

*brile then takes up note and reads it*

shes going outside the village

oh no another battle  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm
"i'm going, i'm not going to sit back and let her go alone." rahenno walks off towards the gates.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:06 pm
Neska looked at her. "I told you I don't want to fight"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:16 pm
(shes at the village gates(border guard))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:39 am
"Rahenno-senpai--it may not be a good idea to follow her...After all, this is a battle between a devil and a goddess, and even with your kyuubi's power it may not be enough to help her, and there's a chance you end up as a burden rather than an aid." Kouga frowned as he said this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:44 pm
"sorry,kouga i've already made up my mind" rahenno said still walking  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:02 pm
rahenno comes back to the dorms and goes stright to his room and lies down "man i wish i could help, but to be sent back....*sigh*" rahenno closes his eyes to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:35 pm
"no i cant sit back and do nothing, it'll be just like all those years ago" rahenno get up and goes back to the gates.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:53 pm
*I enter the lobby and stroll over to the stairs, climb the three flights, open and slam the door to my room, and blast "They Don't Really Care About Us" on my stereo so loud it can be heard faintly on other floors.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:27 am
Kouga dashes up to Korn's room and slams open the door.
"Korn-kun...you IDIOT!!"
Kouga punched Korn very heavily in the jaw.
"WE'RE GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK ONE DAY?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!" Kouga grabbed Korn's shirt by the collar and hollered in his face.  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:35 am
*gets in the dorms*

"screams: KOUGA DONT!"

but it was to late kouga already punched korn  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games