Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:48 pm
chubby_choco
I wanna drive, but I'm scared shitless behind the wheel... crying

my friend said they will nvr get in a car with me when im driver...
cause they say i have road rage and anger issues...
i tell them to go ******** themselves and give the finger to ppl who dont get out of our way on the highway...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:14 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

i tell them to go ******** themselves and give the finger to ppl who dont get out of our way on the highway...

rofl xd HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like Gareth! He was picking me, Kailah, and Kailah's demon-siblings up from school...someone cut him off, so he gave them the happy finger and shouted various profanity out the window.
With a pair of freshmen and a pair of 5th graders in his car.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:45 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

My dad once flipped someone off in the car when he lived in Alaska. The guy jumped out of the car and onto the top of my dad's.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:37 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

My dad once flipped someone off in the car when he lived in Alaska. The guy jumped out of the car and onto the top of my dad's.

me and my friend were pulling into a taco bell parking lot one day and as we went to pull into our parking spot this guy in a truck comes out of no were and almost takes us out...he stops and puts his hands up. we back up and as he turns to park i give him both fingers while saying ******** YOU!

....then we parked beside him...he came over and did that tap tap on the window and said i needed to chill and that he said he was sorry for the almost accident...i told him dont be sorry...jst dont do it again....phil got mad at me...he said "Mike i swear to god your gonna piss off the wrong person one day and its not gonna turn out good...." and i said "Your right...that person is gonna regret ******** with me, i jst hope i wont have to pay their hospital bill. *laughs*" he jst shook his head...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:55 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

me and my friend were pulling into a taco bell parking lot one day and as we went to pull into our parking spot this guy in a truck comes out of no were and almost takes us out...he stops and puts his hands up. we back up and as he turns to park i give him both fingers while saying ******** YOU!

....then we parked beside him...he came over and did that tap tap on the window and said i needed to chill and that he said he was sorry for the almost accident...i told him dont be sorry...jst dont do it again....phil got mad at me...he said "Mike i swear to god your gonna piss off the wrong person one day and its not gonna turn out good...." and i said "Your right...that person is gonna regret ******** with me, i jst hope i wont have to pay their hospital bill. *laughs*" he jst shook his head...

ROCK ON! That's funny!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:04 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

O_O Playing with fire much?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:17 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

Josh just got a new lighter that says, "Smoking is for losers. I use this to burn things."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:11 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

Josh just got a new lighter that says, "Smoking is for losers. I use this to burn things."

no one lets me near things with fire...im a pyromaniac...i like to burn things and blow s**t up...its fun! ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

no one lets me near things with fire...im a pyromaniac...i like to burn things and blow s**t up...its fun! ^_^

Move out here to Phelan. That's all people ever do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:49 pm
Kai-chan has a lighter that says: 'Blah Blah Blah - Who gives a s**t?'  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:22 pm
chubby_choco
Kai-chan has a lighter that says: 'Blah Blah Blah - Who gives a s**t?'

Josh has one that says, "Smoking is for losers. I use this to burn stuff."
I have one that is both a green torch light and a flash lighter. It's rockin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:53 am
You just told us Josh had that lighter.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:49 pm
chubby_choco

Oh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

Oh.

lol poor phan has alzhiemers or however you spell it...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:40 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

Oh.

lol poor phan has alzhiemers or however you spell it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ::cries::  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces