Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
3rd person takes over!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:02 pm
Sheena smiles and takes the paper and pen, thanks she said. She wrote 4,13 she smiled at Shuppy my favorite numbers she explained the numbers. Now it is not the paper and pen that maters, it is an old trick that you forgot. She smiled and rubed a little mixture she always had on her on the numbers. Now, Shuppy, you can even drop this in water and it will never smudge, she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Shuppy looks closely at the paper, What was that? May he have the paper and pen back please? This doesn't really help me with what was on the paper, now we have a piece of paper with your favorite numbers on it!  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:24 pm
Sheena smiled and explained, well you see my friends used to call it mystery gue because I never told them how to make it but let them have as much as they wanted and yes you may. She hands back the pen and paper back to Shuppy and smiles, well it would have if you didn't tare up your paper... well it might have... She smiles, well I didn't know what else to write.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:45 pm
Maybe these numbers'll be lucky for Shuppy? He puts the pen and paper into a pocket then starts picking up things and putting them back in his pockets. How might not having torn up the paper have helped?  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:53 pm
Sheena smiled, Sheena dose not see how these numbers would be of any luck for Shuppy but then again she was never one to believe in luck. Well, she stated, if you had not torn the paper, the gue I have might have fixed it, it is a slime chance but it might have worked, and I am not pacient enough to see if you can piece all the torn parts togehter. She smiled and closed her eyes still leaning against the tree and tried to relax a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:03 pm
Shuppy shook his head, One never knows how things are going to go, it's always nice to get as much help as is possible, and luck is easy help! Shuppy smiles, then I'm not going to waste the effort to put them all back together. He takes a step forward, Are you alright?  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:11 pm
Sheena smiled slightly, well at least one of us believes in luck. It has done nothing for me... well except the bad luck, she seems to love me for some reason. She just just smiled and shook her head, alright good because if you were I would have sat here and watched. She smiled and opened her eyes and looked up at him, yeah I am fine, just a tad tired, I just need to close my eyes for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Shuppy feels that belief in something is always nice, so Shuppy spun a spinner and it landed on luck so that's what he believes in. Bad luck isn't good, it displeases Shuppy. Shuppy smiles, I'm sure you would have enjoyed that immensely. Shuppy looks at her, worried, Then I'll be quite until you're feeling less tired. Shuppy spins one way, then the other, then sits down and waits.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Sheena smiles and closes her eyes again, yeah belief in something is good. She nodds and agrees with what Shuppy said about bad luck. She smiled and answered him, yes, yes I would have enjoyed watching you struggle to figure it out, she laughed for a minute, however I think I would have been nice if you were to have gotten too stuck I would like to think that after I was done laughing I would help you out for a bit, but then agian we will never know and I can not make any promises on what I would have done. Sheena smiles at him and listens as she hears him pacing then sitting down, don't worry, she siad, I am not excatly what you would call normal, resting for me just means I need to relax and close my eyes, however if it is dead silent I will normally become tense and stress and not be able to do my version of resting, so you don't have to be quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:20 pm
Shuppy picks up the shreds, I guess we could try if you'd like to, but the point is beyond me and there's so many dirty little pieces......He stands back up, Then Shuppy shall pace and mutter to provide you with the peace needed for you to rest completely! Starts pacing and muttering.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:49 pm
Sheena laughs for a minute then asks with the smile still on her face, so you are going to pace and mutter for me while I rest then I am going to have to put together your note because you don't know where to start. Is that somewhat right Shuppy, she asked as she laughed silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Shuppy stops, looks at her, then laughs. He supposes that would be nice but guesses he could help you put the paper back together. Shuppy likes your plan better and thinks that we should definitely do that.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:04 pm
Sheena smiles and starts to think for a secound then smirks. Shuppy you do realize that if I have to piece it back together by myself, I will be sending you off to get random things that I don't even need, or doing something to make the time go by faster, such as skipping around in a circle signing cumbia, she asked looking at him with out opening her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 pm
Shuppy knows, for this service he'd be willing to wipe the sweat off your brow if it were to be necessary, those things and more would he willingly do for Sheena if she were to do that for him.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Sheena smiled and couldn't help but laugh. Shuppy, you are confusing and very unprodicatable but sweet so I won't make you do anything bad except for the skipping around in a circle singing cumbia, well after you give me the pieces of the paper. She smiled and opened her eyes, oh and by the way Shuppy, thanks for helping me rest I am wide awake now.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff