Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:31 am
( well I left, but if you want to say hello I am at the field, what is up Havock? long time since we were in Akatsuki huh?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 am
Marquis arrives at the kages office and knocks twice then waits patiently for a response humming and whistling to himself the tune of the gypsy rover.  

marquis27

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:16 pm
(Only me and marquis are here Havock o.o and Raijin i remember you and havock in the akatsuki /sob only one of us still in)

Sypher noticed the man walking in and said his parting as anyone of importance to him was not in the room and slowly left.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 am
((well Asaba Died and i ...died sorta using orochimaru's jutsu on my brother))

Jack uses chakra strings to open the door as he did this chakra strings on his joints appeared for a moment.
"hello and welcome "he said  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 am
( asaba died because I deleted him upon joining otherwise he would still beholding strong lols, he was the 2nd most baller player in the guild, next to this character right where who I currently have, he will be even more awesome than asaba was...)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:01 am
((little full of yourself there raijin XD, hell I enjoy my character, same one as always.))

Marquis walks through the door into the kages office..."why hello there, You seem strangely familiar..." he stops half way and bows slightly, keeping his eyes fixed on the kage "My name is Marquis from the Mist, and I'm just stopping by checking out the village, I hope you don't mind if I do alittle training while i am stopping by?"  

marquis27

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am
((Well good luck I think i might make/request a custom clan maybe....))

Jack then looked at marquis and replied "train as you wish as long as you are here." jack then thought "Marquis was the one zeramaru told me about"
Jack then looked at his desk and read a little note.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:13 pm
"Thank you sir," Marquis begins walking out of the kages office keeping talk to a minimum and keeping a certain mystic about his whole situation in being in the snow. He must train in different climates and must train hard for he feels a dark presence sweeping over this world, his meditations and dreams have grown darker and darker, something is brewing on the horizon. Marquis looks over his shoulder before he leaves the room and states clearly "you know you look alot like Zeramaru." with that he leaves for some quality training time.  

marquis27

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:07 am
" well he is a friend of mine." Jack then rubbed his chin "i would look like him if i shaved and had longer hair." Jack then grabs a strange weapon it was a small knife bigger than a butter knife but only as large as a fork and looked at it as if reminiscing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:51 am
Zann walked to the office and knocked on the door. So far, he hasn’t seen anyone else in the village, it felt a bit like a ghost town. This beautiful village should receive more recognition, Standing near the fireplace, Zann unzipped the collar of his jacket down a bit to reveal his neck. From his shirt his falcon popped out, flew around the room a few turns to stretch his wings, and landed on his usual perch on Zann’s shoulder.
So, still feeling uneasy about this? Zann asked his falcon through telepathy.
I don’t know…I’ve heard some pretty suspicious rumours about Jack…apparently he’s killed quite a few people for power, can you trust him?
I don’t know…never know unless we try. I mean, Angel didn’t exactly train me much.
Too true. Just don’t get yourself into any trouble.
Yeah, no worries…I hope.

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 am
Jack noticed Zann and opened the door for him.
"Sorry sir I am quite busy" Jack said then gave him a strange map.
"Just go where it tells you to"

((the map will take you to zeramaru he will train you. Go to the entrance of Outer Haven in the land of snow.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 am
“Thanks, Yukikage-dono.” Zann took the map and studied it for a few moments. He then walked out of the door of the office, heading out of the village to where the map told him to go.  

iZann

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 am
"Good morning valuable ninja. I am in great need of power. Power is what I need to pocess to survive. I need to find Akasun Zeramaru. Where is he?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 pm
neska walked into the kage's office. "I'm looking for Zeramaru. I have plans with him and must speak with him right away."  

Death_God_Sakura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:35 pm
((guys sory for not replying soon enough school xd ))

Jack looked at both men then walked towards neska and whispered "Lord neska Zeramaru is currently in konoha's jounin lvl prison he asked,for some strange reason, to be put there"
Jack did not like the tone of the other ninja and raised his hand to point.
"You dont deserve the last cursed seal! Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely! I will tell you where he is" Jack said as he whispered to him "He is in konoha's prison break him out he then he might help"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games