Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 pm
*blushes and sneezes* Thanks Zane. *laughs For a meidc nin, I dont do to good in the cold *smiles* Lets head to the library then. Ill race you *runs into the village full throttle*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm
"Heh...sorry but my ego won't let you win!" exclaimed Zane as he forced his chakra out of the soles of his feet, launching himself forward to the village  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm
Zane arrives back at the gate and sits down on the ground waiting for the other genin that should be trickling in soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 pm
A large clay bird lands and Zeramaru jumps off.
"Tera we're here" Zeramaru said in his most gentle tone as he helped her off the bird.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Zane gasped as he sees a large bird made of what looked like clay. "Wow...so cool...you don't see that everyday," exclaimed Zane as he remaind seated at his spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm
A large wave of snow came into the gate then broke revealing hero "Ha snow.... gotta love it " Hero picked up snow and made a snowball and threw it at zane  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:56 pm
Zane not knowing what was going on, was completely taken off guard and was hit by the snowball. The hit was so hard that Zane poofed and was gone in an instant.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm
A new wind clone appears and yells out to Hero-sensei. "Hey, that was totally not fair!" Zane laughed from atop the hill.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 pm
hero sigh " i am going to learn ice jutsus at the libary" hero dashed off  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm
((you guys do know that you cant learn ICE jutsus... and snow jutsus require you to have either hyoton or wind and water as your elements))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm
(( i have both))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:11 pm
(yeah so do I, but I'm not going to learn any of those till I'm chuunin ^_^)

Zane's clone ran back to the training ground 2  

BluewolfofMibu

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 am
havockboy
A large clay bird lands and Zeramaru jumps off.
"Tera we're here" Zeramaru said in his most gentle tone as he helped her off the bird.

User Image

"thanks Zeramaru" Tera said taking his hand as she came off the bird. She was tired from the trip and so she yawned.
"Do you have a house here or something it would be nice if I could have a rest" She said as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 am
A ninja in a mask appeared infront of Tera and Zeramaru and asked "What is your purpose here?" The ninja did not immedietly notice that Zeramaru was the one with the girl. Kazu then asked "Well?"  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 am
Zeramaru sighed and then said in the same voice as Jack "You still have the mask? Kazu Jack or Yukikage-sama has been long dead hes been dead for over a decade I only disgue myself as him for I cant directly command this village."
Zeramaru took out a scroll and then summoned his human puppet Jack.
"Now I shall return to my duties as kage"

((Bet some of you did not see that one coming))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games