Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:50 pm
sad that you are so rong 00shoe

to the naked eye it looks the same but the are some new key
things to the game now at days battles are set by stats let me explain

1. INDIVIDUAL VALUE: Individual value is determend by the two parents highest stats, and they will pass it on to there kids and from that you get your Invidual value as it opens up more slots for you to fill for certain stats.

2. PUMP ITEMS:

calcium: it raise's the base stat of special attack by 1

carbos: it raise's the base stat of speed by 1

hp up: it raise's the base stat of hp by1

iron: it raise's the base stat of defense by 1

protein: it raise's the base stat of attack by 1

zinc: it raise's the base stat of special defense by1

3.PUMP DOWN ITEMS:

grepa berry use it to make the pokemon morefriendly,but it lowers the base stat of special defense by1

hondew berry use it to make the pokemon morefriendly,but it lowers the base stat of special attack by 1

pomeg berry use it to make the pokemon morefriendly,but it lowers the base stat of base hp by 1

qualot berry use it to make the pokemon morefriendly,but it lowers the base stat of defense by 1

tamato berry use it to make the pokemon morefriendly,but it lowers the base stat speed by1

keipsy berry use it to make the pokemon morefriendly,but it lowers the base stat attack by 1

SIDE NOTE:::: pump up items fill up your slots in effert as well for pump down items opens slots for my effert points

4.EFFERT POINT: this is determined bay your INDIVIDUAL VALUE wich determins how many slots you get for stats a individual stat PUMP UP AND PUMP DOWN help fil and opin more slot for you to fill stat wise also fighting
certerian pokemon can fill up your effort slots like fighting "starly" it give a plus in speed because it is a fast pokemon from battleing pokemon you get more effort points usally based on your highest stat of the pokemon your battleing.

5.NATURE: nature will raise a stat but also lower another stat or do nothing at all.
Adament-AT +/ SA-
Baseful-N/A
Bold-Df+/At-
Brave-AT+/SP-
Calm-SD+/AT-
Careful-SD+/SA-
Docile-N/A
Gentle-SD+/DF-
Hardy-N/A
Hasty-SP+/DF-
Impish-DF+/SA-
Jolly-SP+/SA-
Lax-DF+/SD-
Lonely-AT+/DF-
Mild-SA+/DF-
Modest-SA+/AT-
Navie-SP+/SD-
Naughty-AT+/SD-
Quiet-SA+/SP-
Qurcky-N/A
Rash-SA+/SD-
Relaxed-DF+/SP-
Sassy-SD+/SP-
Serous-N/A
Timed-SP+/AT-

This bonus is not effected by effort, it's just there.

KEY:: +is 15% increse and - is 15% decrese
AT=Attack
DF=Defense
SP=speed
SA=Special attak
SD=Special Defense
N/A= No Effect

6.PERSONALAITY:

HP: Loes to eat,Often doses off,often scatters things,Scatters things often,Likes to relax.

ATTACK razz roud of it's power, likes to trash about,a little quick temperd,likes to fight,quick tempered.

DEFENSE:Strudy body,capable of taking hits,highly persistent,good endurnce,good perseverance.

SPECIAL ATTACK:Highly curious,mischieous,thoroughly cunning,often lost in thought,very finicky.

SPECIAL DEFENSE:Strong willed,somewhat vain,strongly defieant,hates to lose,somewhat stubborn.

SPEED:likes to run,alert to sounds,impetuous and silly,somewhat of a clown,quick to flee.

KEY: this one also has a bonous of 10% and is uneffected by indevedual value.

I play this more then most people play FF11
WOW
Everquest, altogether and I'm most likly the storngest pokemon trainer in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:48 pm
I agree with gallhan.I don't buy every pokemon game that they have,but d/p was very much a success.They added alot to the mix and have very good online capabilities.And for some reason now everyone knows about the IV's and EV's.It was fun when it was a breeders secret.I could always trade my lil bro stuff for something awesome.I ripped him off so bad.XD  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:52 pm
for me its just the up down game for me i hate popping eggs it's driving me crazzy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:12 am
pokemon is a prime game, breeding is the best way to get the full potential of a pokemon. and the knowledge should be there for everyone to learn. Makes the game better so that away, I don't have to mow people down with broken pokemon.  

Immortalcoyote

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:28 am
omg i got my jolly,like to run Bagon it took me two weeks now to start training it OMG it's Calibac aka "Immortalcoyote" you sly trickster how did you get here! LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:22 pm
I decided I am going to quest lol 50k/350k getting Goti Clips lol Getting MGS4 this thursday cause I came up with the money...I is happy atm lol  

coveredinmangoo

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:50 pm
Good luck with your quest.I only have 16k/586k.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:18 am
nice dude sweet! thats all im going to say  

trainerghallan

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:22 am
MGS4 tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:30 am
00Shoe
MGS4 tomorrow!

HELLS YEAH!  

coveredinmangoo

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 pm
you can do it man im going to get that game next moth tell me about it ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:19 pm
trainerghallan
man if you guys want to see a shity sword i got this when i had the con crud
at fest when i got my sence is like AW ********! because we cant tell if its at least full tang but we can't tell plus it look like a stainless stell with crome pait for that is why the blade is sticky but the again its light its shiny and it has a net handle so any who it could be used as a good taring foil but then that lol 20 dollars wasted?

User Image

User Image

I have to say those swords are sweet. I have a few myself. i talk kendo and budotaijutsu, budoninjutsu  

Sato Ukie

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:20 pm
trainerghallan
Good biggrin I am getting the Limited edition thing too xD yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:58 pm
Sato Ukie
trainerghallan
man if you guys want to see a shity sword i got this when i had the con crud
at fest when i got my sence is like AW ********! because we cant tell if its at least full tang but we can't tell plus it look like a stainless stell with crome pait for that is why the blade is sticky but the again its light its shiny and it has a net handle so any who it could be used as a good taring foil but then that lol 20 dollars wasted?

I have to say those swords are sweet. I have a few myself. i talk kendo and budotaijutsu, budoninjutsu

if i were say my name of style most people would call a mixed fighter
or a brawler i also practice with a Shinai but style is based on knowing my
weapon and knowing what i can do with it knowing my enemy's weapon
and what it can do iv trained since 1997 when i started with sticks mostly
we would train with red wood branchs them we met Chris and we stared
using Bokkens and Shinai to meeting new people and fighting readom people from time to time some were good some really lame but in my collage and the bamboo
gardens there were some really good rivals but only a hand full where close to being as strong as chris but from all this i got strong enough
to were i finally think i can beat him! SOON I WILL GET MY MATCH WITH
CHRIS BUT I WILL NOT LOSE IV TRAINED HALF MY LIFE AND A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR THIS!  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:59 pm
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
trainerghallan
Good biggrin I am getting the Limited edition thing too xD yay!

get out you silly  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games