Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Gail jogged over to his house and closed the door behind him, leaning against it for a moment before going into the basement. "Hey mom, dad..." He whispered softy. "I'm home..." He looked down, sighing a little, then back up at the two stone tiles on the floor with his parents names engraved on them. "Met a few new friends today. There's this girl, Johanna, she's one of them. Very nice girl... I like her. A lot. You know..." He chuckled a little, sitting down on the ground. "But Kyubi and Zeldrick -those are the other two guys- seem to like her the same way... I don't want to hurt anyone, I'm just so confuse now. I'm not entirely sure what to do." He hung his head again, thinking, then looked up. "Yeah, I'll just think about it. no need to really rush anything yet. Things might change."

He locked the basement door behind him, tucking the key into his pocket, and opened the front door to his house. "Come on in, guys; hope you brought a swimsuit with you. Johanna, let's run up to my sisters old room and see if she has any suits that fit you."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 am

He waited as Gail went into his home, then looked around at the scenery. And his eyes fell on Johanna... He looked away once Gail came out, and told them that they could go inside.

Once inside he looked around. It seemed like one of those typical run down homes on the outside, but better on the inside.As he checked the place out, a white door was next to the kitchen. He thought it might have been a bathroom, but it was locked (Like how it's supposed to be, Kyubi... >_>). So, he shrugged it off, and sat down on the kitchen chair, tapping his claws on the table as he let out a breath.

"Man.... what am I to do about her....? I really like her but... I dunno if she likes me..."

His ears twitched as he heard a splash. He perked his head up and looked outside.

"Heh, seems like he can have fun by himself."

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 am

lonely_shadow_fox
He waited as Gail went into his home, then looked around at the scenery. And his eyes fell on Johanna... He looked away once Gail came out, and told them that they could go inside.

Once inside he looked around. It seemed like one of those typical run down homes on the outside, but better on the inside.As he checked the place out, a white door was next to the kitchen. He thought it might have been a bathroom, but it was locked (Like how it's supposed to be, Kyubi... >_>). So, he shrugged it off, and sat down on the kitchen chair, tapping his claws on the table as he let out a breath.

"Man.... what am I to do about her....? I really like her but... I dunno if she likes me..."

His ears twitched as he heard a splash. He perked his head up and looked outside.

"Heh, seems like he can have fun by himself."
((X.X i was slow last night i didn't catch that part.. -.-;; ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:01 am

((I'm not going to be able to post pretty much all day today. I'm taking a trip to my grandparents place... maybe freeze the RP till I get back? sweatdrop ......... I already know that's not a possibility ._. ))

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:23 am

((I'll try.. but i needa remake my post.. >_>;;
until i do, here's mah latest pic.. the death of Kyubi's brother, Rogen))
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:17 pm

*johanna looked around. she smiled at how the place made her feel* it reminds me of my old place...i miss my mom...*keeps looking around* hey...is there any pitcures?...gail?...*looks for gail and follows closley behind not wanting to get lost or into any rooms im not allouled in.* wheres your sister gail?...will she mind im wearing her bathing suit?

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:41 pm

((I know i messed up in this, but someone already went along with it, so i'm reposting.. x.x))
((... now i see exactly why he didn't want them to come in.. u_u poor Gail...T.T))
Kyubi saw Johanna and Gail entering the house. When they went inside, he stepped in, just to look around. The place looked at least half way decent, close to Kyubi's home. He looked about, then looked down onto the floor. He noticed something sketched in them, and bent down closer to take a look. He saw two names. ".... Gail's parent's??" He finally realized it. No wonder when he came in, nobody reacted. A sudden sadness came over him. He was shameful for loving Johanna. Gail needed someone in his life, and Johanna could have been the person. His feelings for her changed, and only for one reason...
Gail and Kyubi both lost their parents. They both had no one caring for them. Kyubi was only with his brother Rogen for a little while, then his brother suddenly disappeared.
Both of them shared the pain of loneliness. Kyubi felt a connection from that day on.

Kyubi finally stepped back outside, throwing his shirt on a small post. He ran down to the lake, still in his pants, and jumped in. He then waited for Johanna, Zeldrick, and Gail to come back out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:41 pm

*keeps following gail. wondering where his sisters room is. wissling her favoriet song.*

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Kyubi couldn't keep his mind off of what he saw. He was upset, couldn't think... they both had so much in common, but Gail knew nothing of it.
Kyubi remembered what happened a few years ago. He lost the only family he had.

((What happened...))

Kyubi was living with his parents and his older brother, Rogen. None of them had any problems, they all cared for one another. One day, Kyubi came home with horrible grades, something he had never done before. Kyubi's parents became furious with him, and Kyubi became depressed. He began drinking, selling his body for sex, and smoking. He would constantly get into fights, nearly destroying lives in the process.
After all that began happening, his parents and him would start arguing more and more, and abuse began setting in. Rogen couldn't take this anymore. While Kyubi had been out on another yiffing spree, Rogen shot both of his parents, then set his house on fire. Kyubi finally came back, finding his wonderful home gone. Sirens could be heard, and people were sitting around, crying. Kyubi heard a group of people talking, "There's a kid still in there?? Why won't the firefighter's just go in and get him??"
"He's armed and extremely dangerous, they are hoping he will just come out and turn himself in."
Kyubi couldn't believe what he was hearing. He ran toward the direction of the house, many people trying to stop him, but all of them failing. Kyubi slid down into a small window entering the basement. He went upstairs, finding his parents' bodies on fire, and his brother on the floor, unconscious. Kyubi ran up to Rogen, held him in his arms, screaming out, "Rogen! Rogen don't leave me in this world alone!" Tears rolled down his face. Soon enough, he felt a hand weakly grab his. Rogen spoke, quietly, near death.
"My brother... you must continue on in this world. Find friends who care for you, and find that true love... me, mom, and dad all cared for you.. but now it is time for you to live your own life.. one without such fights, anger, hatred.... I love you brother.. always remember that..." Rogen ended up dying in Kyubi's arms. Kyubi couldn't let Rogen be burnt with the house, which is what his brother intended to happen. He crawled out a small window that was clear of smoke and fire. He laid his brother's body on the ground, sat his head upon his chest, and cried, all night long.
The next morning, he found himself in the hospital, he suffered from a few burns, but nothing too major.
3 weeks later, his brother was buried. He sat upon that grave that entire night, not leaving it for any reason. He cried all night long, saying over and over, "I love you too brother... I love you too...."

From then on out, he changed his life. He tried making friends, though Zeldrick, Johanna, and Gail were the only ones to really be his friends. He lived life to it's fullest, became sober, quit smoking, and stopped yiffing. But, that night never left his mind, and every night before he went to bed, he turned to the sky, stating, "I love you brother."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:02 pm

*as johanna followed gail she thought of her past. the house kept bringing memories to her of her old life and old house. she missed everything.*

-johanna's past-

*it was a nice sunny day as a family of three walked back from the park. it was johannas family. the mother was proude of her daughter. her fater carried her ontop of his shoulders as they reached the house. johannas mom didnt care if johanna was a mixbread, she was beauitful in her eyes and no one was gona make her change that.*
rina: johnny...if i die...pormise me you will take care of johanna...please...she deserves a good life...
johnny: ofcorse dear...anything for my little silver fox...*he kissed her softly.*

*when johanna was 12*

* the family returned home after going to johannas PTA. it was 9:00 at night and her dad was angry at johannas grades. but her mother wanted to go to bed. so they all went to bed. in the small blue house with a brown roof. a rober enters the house and steels alot of valbule items. he was gona try and steel the parrents wedding rings. but rina woke up and the rober shot her in the head. johnny woke up and shot the rober. he ran away wile johnny took rina to the hospital, but it would take time to heal her. johny brought johanna back with him to the hospital. she didnt know what to do. she sat beside her mother on her hospital bed and held her hand. rina woke up and said to johnny...*
rina: protect johanna...i know he will be back...i dont want johanna to die so young...johanna my dear...you will be such a fine woman...dont let anyone else tell you otherwise...you are a halfbread...but a beauitful one at that...i love you both...*as she said that she died. johnny and johanna cryed over her mothers death. she was burried under an old oak tree in the cemtary called "blue moon hill". johanna didnt leave her mothers grave, nor did johnny.*

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 pm

((The only two that haven't told their past are Zeldrick and Gail.... wonder what goes on with them...))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:14 pm

((mm, seems like as good a time as any.))

Gail turned the knob on his sisters former room, shouldering it open. "Nah, sis won't mind; she's been gone for nearly seven years. Not sure where she went, or why, to be honest, but she left almost everything behind." he opened the closet and started pulling out bathing suits, tossing them onto the bed. "They're a little faded, but they should do you just fine..." His hand paused on something, then moved on to the next swimsuit, throwing it on top of the others. "I'll leave the room while you try them on."

He stepped outside, then went to his room and closed the door, leaning heavily against it. He'd forgotten that was where he'd put it... He unfolded his paw and stared down at the chain with three rings on it; His parents wedding rings, and his sisters engagement ring. He'd lied to Johanna; he knew exactly where his sister was, and why. He closed his eyes tight, the memories flooding back.

It had been seven years ago; he was only ten, and still young. His sister was his hero; strong, smart, popular, with a heavy talent in the musical arts, especially piano. His parents were so proud of her, and Gail loved her. She was like a second mother to him. Yuka was her name, and she always had a smile on her face.

She was due to be married to Joseph, a good looking, humorous young Fox from a higher class family. The night he'd proposed Yuka had been in shock, and when she told Gail, he was overjoyed. He didn't mind that Yuka was going to be leaving home once she got married; she'd promised to come back and see him as often as she could. So Gail wished her luck, and saved up his money to get her a cute teddy bear as a gift to remind him of her when she couldn't come. She'd loved it.

In exchange, she'd given Gail an ocarina; too big for him to play well at the age of ten, but one he'd grow into and be able to play for the rest of his life. She even taught him a small tune to keep him interested in playing. She didn't have to, he would have learned as much music as he possibly could. It was from Yuka, after all.

Three weeks before the marriage, Yuka moved out of the house to live with Joseph. For a week, she was happy, but she started to grow more distant. Gail didn't see her at all the second week. He thought that maybe it was because the wedding was taking a lot of preparation. He could wait. But when the third week went by and the only word he got of her was an invitation to the wedding, he started to worry.

Two days before the wedding, Gail was playing with his ocarina, playing the tune Yuka had taught him when a small pebble hit his window. Curious, he set the ocarina down on his desk and opened the window to look out. A small noise right below the window caught his attention, and he looked down. It was Yuka! He eagerly climbed out his window and slid down the drainpipe to her, hugging her tightly and saying how much he'd missed her. Yuka just held him for a while, then lifted his chin to make him look at her and kissed his forehead softly. She seemed a lot older, with a lot less energy and not as much life in her.

"Gail, I have to go. I can't stay here anymore, it's not safe for me."

Gail didn't understand. "But why, sis?"

"I don't have time to explain now; I'll send you a letter with all the details as soon as I get to a safe place. Promise."

With that, she shooed him back up into his room and ran off. Gail picked up his ocarina and started to play again, watching her vanish, but he couldn't keep his mind on the music. it slipped away from him and he let it go. What was wrong? Why did Yuka have to run? And what about Joseph? All the unanswered questions ran through his mind endlessly; he didn't get any sleep that night.

When he went down to breakfast the next day, he was somber and depressed. His parents didn't ask why; he was at the age where the smallest thing might get him depressed, after all, so it was probably only temporary. The day flowed into the next, then the next, then into a week. After that, his parents started to worry, but Gail had always been a bit of a loner; he wasn't someone you went up to and demanded answers from.

The answer to Gails depression came two weeks after Yuka ran away; Joseph had said the wedding was postponed for anonymous reasons, and Gails parents saw no reason to pry. It was their mistake.

Gail was out of the house that night, out at the lake and staring up at the stars. He kept thinking of Yuka. He'd brought his ocarina, and started to just play at random notes, then to form a tune, the notes just coming to him. He spent until midnight at the lake shore. It kept him occupied.

It kept him alive.

At midnight, he was looking up at the crecent moon, feelig oddly peaceful, when a shout came from his house, then a bang. Gail flinched and bolted into the tall grass, hiding there for a few seconds, then crept slowly up to his house and peered in the living room window. There was a light on in the living room. That was strange, his parents never stayed up this late...

Voices; one soft and sweet, his mothers. The other, cold and hard, but somehow familiar. It wasn't his fathers, that much was certain. But who...

A second bang, and a scream, then silence. Someone stepped out into the doorway and into Gail's line of sight, holding a smoking gun and polishing the barrel. Joseph. Gail ducked under the window sill, shivering. It was a joke, that was all... just a practical joke. Joseph had a strange sense of humor. it was all just to scare Gail, that was all.

He waited there for ten minutes, then heard the front door slam. He peered carefully from the side of the house just as a car screeched down the street. Running around to the front of the house, Gail opened the door slowly and looked inside. The front room was the same, no difference, but the light was still on in the living room. He walked slowly into it and looked at his parents chairs. They were there, sitting in them and holding on to each other, but... they were oddly motionless. At any moment Gail expected them to jump up and suprise him, but they didn't. Gail started to shiver as he crept closer, closer, until he was right in front of them, and crouched down looking at their faces. Each of them were calm, serene, but a thick, red trickle from the center of their foreheads marred their features, as did the hole from which the blood was coming from.

Gail was in shock for a week before he began working on his parents graves; they'd always said they'd like to be burried in their own house, after all. it was the least gail could do. It took him nearly a month, but finally he'd finished, and lowered his parents bodies into it, side by side like they had always been in life.

He went back to school, this time wearing a chain around his neck with two rings around it; his parents wedding rings.

Five years after, when he was fifteen, there was a news flash; an young wolf girl had been put into a mental hospital after being severely beated, raped and tortured by a wanted murderer. The news flash didn't faze Gail. He was never fazed anymore. It wasn't until they showed a picture of the girl that Gail had gone into shock. It was Yuka; older, thinner, and much more ragged with dark marks all over her body, but definately Yuka. She was even clinging to the teddy bear he'd bought here all those years ago. The news flash had continued; the wolf girl had placed an envelope adressed to a friend of the girls, down in her hometown, before she'd passed out. The assaulter, a psycotic killer fox, had been brought down, then when he'd realized he couldn't escape, poisoned himself. Gail knew it was Joseph, but he didn't care. His thoughts were only for Yuka.

A week later, an envelope arrived for him. It was definately important; Gail had had to sign and everything for it. And it was addressed to Gail.

He tore it open; there was a letter inside, and something else. He pulled out the letter first.

"Little brother; I told you I'd send you a message, didn't I? I just wish I could have sent it sooner, but I had to secure myself down here first. I promised you I'd tell you the full story, so here it is.
Joseph wanted me to marry him for a long time, as you know, and I accepted of course. But what I found in those three weeks when I was out there, at his house, made me rethink. Fast. There were files there; I won't say what was in them, but it all came down to one thing; You know that mass murderer everyone was talking about when you were five? the one that made you so frightened you had to sleep with me for the next three months. It turns out he hadn't died after all... just taken on a new name. Joseph is the Slasher. When I found out, he tried to pull me away from the family, threatening me with torture. I had to escape, but I couldn't leave without telling you. That's why I came home first. I also took back the ring I bought him. The one he bought me, I melted down until there was only ash left. I'm sending my ring to you; I don't know why, but it feels right. Hopefully you'll be able to come down and see me sometime this summer; I'll send you a letter when I know. Keep safe, brother dearest.
Love your big sister, Yuka."

The other item in the envelope had been the ring she had bought for Joseph; clean, unmarked, and with a sapphire, her favorite stone, set in the center.

He'd cried for weeks, determined to go and see his sister; but when he got there, they refused. He wouldn't be turned away. Finally, they let him in to the mental hospital and showed him Yuka. It was heartbreaking. She sat, curled up in the corner, drooling and petting the teddy bear like a child. Her eyes were vacant, empty. Joseph had completely broken her. It was worse than if she had died.

Gail returned home a few days later, each day going to see his sister, and even once speaking to her. She just stared at him, drooling and petting her bear. When he got back home, he added the third ring to his necklace and threw himself into school and his music. His grades didn't suffer, but they didn't raise. His music, though... His music took a turn. No longer the happy, playful tunes. Now they were beautiful melodies, steeped in sorrow, loss and sadness, speaking of pain and heartbreak. His only audience was himself, his only judge his sorrow. Gradually he began to reappear in the world, bringing with him is music. He had no friends, only admirers and those who pitied him. He'd expected to stay that way for the rest of his life.

Gail bent his head into his paws, crying silently, and groped around his desk, looking for something. His hand fell on his ocarina, and he pulled it to him, tucking it in his pocket as he forced himself to regain control. The tears vanished, and his eyes sparked again. The past was gone. Now, there was only the future... and he was not going to let memories ruin him anymore. Now he had friends; real friends, not the people who only liked him for his music.

He came out of his room wearing a pair of red and white tribal swimsuit, smiling and though not feeling cheerful, not depressed either. "Come on, Johanna, any longer and I'll have to come in there and get you myself!"

Gail Akriest

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 am

*johanna found a blue one piece swime suit. it fitted her kinda nice. she smiled and sait down in the room. she looked around and found somewhat of a family photo. she picked up it and looked at it smiling.* so...this is his parrents...*smiling she polishes the frame and sets it down on the night stand beside the bed. she could feel a deep sorrow for gail when she saw the pitcure. she wondered if gail missed his sister. after hearing gails statement i grin and yell back* im comming im comming give me a seck *putting my clothes in my messanger back i come outside. the blue swimsuit made my body look amazing. even tho i had green eyes i still looked good in them* are you ready? *waits for you at the entrence of the steps. then thinks* hey do you think we should get some towls for us?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:21 am

Realizing that they weren't coming any time soon, Kyubi stepped out of the lake. He shook himself off, then walked back into the house. He cried out, "Hey can someone lead me to the bathroom?? I haven't gone all day.. x.x"

XxKyubi_KunxX

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games