Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Haze followed him obiediantly. "Ahhh so little lizzy is trying to learn magic," Haze said with a chuckle," Then i guess Kree is a good teacher for her then right," He said with a grin as he trailed mint.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:26 pm
"I would suspect so...though, Im not sure he'll be very easy on her, once she know how to create flame, he will test her ability to create it, if that happens, we are not aloud to help, you understand?" He said as the mounted the hillside, Kree and Lizzy easily visible below.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm
(wow, I was out for a long time. sorry about that.)

Lizzy sighed and tried again. Closing her eyes, she saw the red strings all around again and she tried to call upon them with her mind but noticed that only a few moved at all, though, it was just a little. She put a little more effort in by using her other hand as a sort of extension of herself to have more control of the magic she was doing. Just as it had begun to work fairly well, her eyes burst open and she collapsed to the ground out of breath.

After a moment of gasping for air, she looked up at Kree truly beginning to understand that magic used real energy that she has, and it's not just something you say and funny stuff happens. Lizzy lay on her back sprawled out with her eyes closed again just looking around with her mind and not trying to do magic.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:43 am
Haze saw lizzy collaspe and was imdeiatly[sp?] worried. He jogged down the hill and came to a stop and crouched lightly over lizzy. "Hay Liz are you okay," He said worry shwoing in his eyes," you just collapsed and i thought something was wrong, your okay arnt you." He asked again.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:43 pm
Kree nodded, she was starting to understand how dangerous magic could be. "As I said, it hard. You did good though." He smiled and tapped her on the shoulder, a blue glow emitted from his hand as he checked her energy level. "Your low, why dont we head to the hotel and you can eat and rest."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm
Haze's voice startled her, but she remained on the ground with her eyes closed. "I'm ok, magic is just a bit harder than I thought." She said quietly with a faint smile. She looked up at Kree at his suggestion. "Now that you mention it, I am getting pretty hungry." Slowly, she got to her feet, though her knees gave out and she clung on to Haze stopping her fall. "Heh, sorry about that." She said as she stood upright again with her hand on his shoulder to keep her balance.  

twilight_pixie

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm
"Take it easy, you might pass out before we get there." Mint said as he got to the foot of the hill. Kree nodded to him. They smiled at each other and Kree stepped forward. "I'll make this quick-" Before he even finished his sentence they were suddenly in a warm cabin like building that smelled of honey and apples. A young woman with blood red eyes ran up and fangs glittered in her mouth. "Good day, may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm
Haze stared at the ladies eyes, dazed, for a second and the beauty there and then looked away as she looked his way and he shifted his gaze and muttered a quiet sorry he knew she could hear.

[[sorry i havnt been on in awhile schools a pain @_@ exspecially civics i hate politics >.O]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:54 pm
She smiled and blushed. "Would you like something to eat or drink?" This time it was like she had forgotten about everyone else and she was asking him directly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm
Looking around the building and took in the warmth around her. Seeing that Haze and the girl were having a moment, Lizzy put all her effort in walking like normal to the nearest table. She collapsed onto the booth and folded her arms on the table laying her head on them. She turned her head sideways to look at Mint and Kree. "Where are we?" She questioned.  

twilight_pixie

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:17 pm
Mint answered 1st. "We're at the Blood Lust Tavern, its very popular among the demon group of the resistance, humans feel alittle out of place, Kree here has found that their Silt tea makes his energy level go over the maximum, I wouldn't try it though, its rank stuff." Mint laughed and sat across from her with Kree.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Weakly, she turned her head back towards the table and spoke in a whisper. "Ah, I'll have that then unless it's poisonous to humans." Her eyelids felt like an elephant were sitting on them. Try all she might to resist the temptation of sleep, her body gave in despite her will. In silence, Lizzy drifted to sleep.  

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 pm
[[urgent notice: i am grounded im failing civics so im grounded lol so dragon i charge u with my character okay]]

Haze shifted his gaze back to her and noticed the question was directed at him. "Um...er...no thanks," He said remembering the words," I ugh....just had soemthing when i got here....," He said as he stared at her eyes and lost himself in them again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:50 pm
SHe smiled and nodded to him. "Alright let me know if you change your mind." She turned to Kree. "Hey kiddo what you 3 up for?" She asked him with her hands on her hips, a smile on her rose red lips. "I guess she'll have some silt, and I'll have some rock candy. What do you want Mint?" Kree said facing Mint after covering Lilly with his cape. Mint shook his head. "Im fine Rila, but thanks." He smiled at the woman and she ran off behind the bar. Mint looked towards Haze. "Sit down Haze, you look like a dazed duck."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:06 pm
[[eh ill take care of my character then lol never mind lol i can sneak on no one can rp my character like me 8D]]

Haze watched her go and stared after her as he felt aaround for a chair once he grasped it he lowered himself slowly into the chair with a sigh. "Her eyes where.....mesmerizing," He said like he was out of breathe," I fear i lost myself in her gaze a couple of times," He said with a heartly laugh and a grin.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games