Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 pm
i mostly enjoyed the mega man games from them. especially mega man legends. this is off topic but the game that scared the most out of me was F.E.A.R. . I usually play it in the dark, i was on the edge of my seat, then my friend came up behind me without my knowledge of him being here and said "hey whats up", i flipped out and backfisted him in the face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 pm
I haven't played FEAR. My main source of horror thrills is Silent Hill.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:38 pm
Silent hill was scary as s**t but F.E.A.R. is like taking the Ring or Grudge and adding guns to it. it made me waste a whole lot of ammo trying to kill something that wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:40 pm
Well, I'm not into first person shooters. I like to see the character on screen, animated and all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm
the behind the shoulder camera worked best for Gears of War and Rainbow six vegas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm
I didn't know that Rainbow Six was over the shoulder. That's cool. It's a step up from FPS.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I didn't know that Rainbow Six was over the shoulder. That's cool. It's a step up from FPS.

In the game it was excellent on the Xbox 360. due to the fact that you can actually hide behind objects by holding the left trigger button. that makes your character place his back against the object and you can peek out to shoot without being fully exposed. now that is some real life combat simulation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Yeah, that's kinda like how Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Roxas_teh_Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:43 pm
i know wat u mean the classic will always be better than the new ones i hate the new ones  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:38 am
I can't say I don't like 4, as I thoroughly enjoyed it. It just felt more like a game I was playing with no premise rather than a Resident Evil Sequel. I kind of wish the original Resident Evil had better controls (still have it and 2 XP), but it was no huge complaint since the gameplay made up for every notable flaw. Except the voice acting. That is so lame in the originals, it's entertainment in itself.  

mooncalf90

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 am
I love bad voice acting. It's so classic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:46 am
You know where Capcom is taking this?

Straight to hell on a burning stretcher.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:56 pm
I think I said something about this to Bio once before...

Lemme see if I can rephrase, and help me out on this Bio.

Resident Evil Four would not have been such a tragedy to Resident Evil, had it been given different main characters, and a different title. I see how it was nice of them to create this new style, but due to this, they lost what it meant to be Residentially Evil.

I said something along those lines to you once, right Bio?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Hahahah! Loved that Notte! biggrin

Bio has disappeared, Fox. I know, it's sad.

REaceofclubs

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Resident Evil, sadly, seems like it's twisting itself around until it runs out of room; Much like it's cousin, Dino Crisis, which had hopes for being the little brother of RE until 3 came along and ruined the entire franchise, a franchise that I throughly enjoyed, mind you. emo
A lot of great games have gotten destroyed by stupid design choices (Spyro was awesome until 4 rolled around...then it just wasn't the same.) and, however depressing it sounds, it certanitly seems likely that RE is heading for the memories bin. sad  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff