Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 pm
Persephone said, "Hm, it doesn't matter who I kill as long those Titans don't live anymore and I wish to drain their powers and strength."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 pm
Haru laid down and went to sleep.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:04 pm
"Same I want to hear there cry." Trixie said agreaing with Persephone. "I want to kill them tonight." She closed her eyes to sense any close. "The closest people we have is Haru, Crystal and Italius." As she pointed to the direction. "Or we can go 5 miles were all the rest of the main titans are." She looked at them all. "Anyone want to attack those people?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 pm
Italius was having a nightmare and woke up breating heavily.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 pm
"No, I say we head back to our hideout and and recooperate and start fresh tomarrow. Since tomarrow will be much better and fesher than today," suggusted Persephone since she new everyone would be tired from earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:26 pm
"Ok..I am feeling a little dosed." Trixie said watching the moonlight shine from above.

Crystal couldnt sleep it was 11:00 a.m.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:05 pm
"I agree.I dont think we should attack tonight.Im in a lot of pain."Sora said,cluching his stomach wound."Im always up for a fight but i need to rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:16 pm
"Lets get back." Trixie teleported them back to the headquarters and collapsed onto the coach cold.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Then Oracle went into her room and threw herself on her bed for she was tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:48 pm
~~~The next day~~~

Crystal awoke and made the bed. She went to the restroom to do her hair and get dressed. She grabbed a bowl of cereal to eat.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Bloodbane nodded his head. "Alright, tommorow night we'll attack. Until then, get some rest. Seeing as the Titans are split into groups, we'll split into groups and attack each group."

Raven woke up. The events of the previous day came rushing through her mind and she sighed. Standing up, Raven went to where the food was stored in the place where Changeling and Cyborg lived.

"Hey Rae." Cyborg said. He had woken up earlier and was currently cooking some bacon over a fire. "Want some?"

After talking with Starfire, Nightwing had gone to bed. He woke up when the sun began to rise. Standing up, Nightwing went into a room. A lone fridge stood in one corner. He got out some pancakes from their last breakfest and proceded in reheating them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:06 pm
Sophie looked bored, and she was. she kept following Raven, but she realive she had nothing to do, so she yawned and fell asleep.  

Helow411

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:47 pm
The next day the sun had already came up and Gemini had awoken. She spotted Iris who was still asleep in the sleeping bag that she put up for Iris. Then Gemini hoped out of bed, changed into her costume, left her room with Iris in it, and into their living room area to fine Starfire her mother asleep on the couch and her father heating up the pancakes from the other day. "Morning father," she said as she went to the fridge and got stuff out to make some lemonade. When she was done making it, Gemini bored some lemonade into a cup for herself and drank some as she sat down in a chair. She looked down at the ground for a momment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle woke up the next day, went over to their kicthen and took out a apple from their fridge. Then started tomunch on their apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Trixie awoke and saw Oracle eating an apple. She went over and grabbed an apple and looked at her. "Did you have a good night sleep?"

Fang awoke with the fridge opening and closing her grabbed an orange.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:16 pm
Sora lazily got out of bed for some food.He went to grab some popcorn and heated it with his hand."Okay,people.I was thinking about it last night and i was wondering what the teams are going to be for today.Who wants to be with who?"sora asked.Hopefully he would get one of the girls on his team.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games