Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:53 pm
Drake looked at Raito. "So which path Oh Great Jounin."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:11 am
"yeah im a Jounin but please dont say that..." Raito said looking at Drake... "ok we have three paths.. and we could split up but i dont think we should so we will take the second path... together..." Raito walked through the second path... "wait there im just going to sense the area of traps with my wind" Raito made the wind blow everywhere ... because he could feel what the wind blew on as long as there in his winds range he could feel them "hmm lets see now were could they be"... Raito said eyes closed feeling his surroundings with wind...  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:23 am
The wind inside the chamber was enough to set off one of the traps.
You must choose a path quickly, or in 5 seconds, stone spikes will impale you coming from the walls.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:13 am
Reiko looked at her teammates. "we could 2 clones and send one down each way." she said. "but is has to be fast."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 am
"ok then everyone make two clones.... and send them down path's 1 and 3 we will go through number two..." Raito did a hand sign "Kage bushin no jutsu" two clones appeared beside Raito "ok one of you go through path 1 and the other go through path 3... me and my team will take 2 the 2nd path..." said Raito as he walked through the path entrance.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:35 am
"mushi bunshin no jutsu." two bug clones appeared and ran down paths one and three as reiko ran into the second. "drake! get out of the way!"reiko yelled. "the spikes are going to hit you!"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:05 am
Raito ran back to were drake was and grabbed him "come on hurry up" Raito said as he tried to take him through...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 am
The doors closed off leaving Drake and Raito in one path, and Reiko in another, the spikes also shot foward, impaling anybody who was still in the first chamber. In reiko's chamber, there was a trip mine trap, in Raito and Drake's chamber, there was a river of lava, and metal hands coming out of the walls if you got to close. Don't think about scaling the walls.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:42 am
"oh no" Raito said.. just then Raito felt something cold and hard touching him... he looked back "ahh what the hell metal hands how are we going to get passed them we cant just walk or we will also fall into the lava" Raito said as he looked for ways to get passed them...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 am
Hint: Bloodlines  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 am
"ah i forgot that you drake have the power to freeze... so go ahead and freeze the lava.... ill intense the coldness as well by blowing cold wind about" Raito started blowing the wind about...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:39 am
"I can't freeze lava. Its too hot to stay frozen even with the wind helping. I have a better idea." He concentrating on making an ice path across the lava far enough from the metal hands. "It won't hold long so we have to make a run for it. Also use your wind to keep the path as cold as you can. Don't slip." He ran using his chakra to keep the ice from melting fast.  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 am
Raito looked at Drake "see for a Jounin im still a bit shaky lol..." Raito ran using his wind to keep the ice for as long as he can... Raito then used body flicker to get across..... as he used body Flicker Raito grabbed Drake and went to the other side...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 am
Drake face was turning slightly green. "Warn me when your gonna do that next time. Now what?"  

crimsonnobody

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:27 am
Reiko looked around the chamber she was in. "trip mines" so i just have to avoid them i guess. but is has to be more complicated than that. Kikaichuu no jutsu (destruction bug technique)" the beetles flew around in the air searching for mines in the walls and the floor.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff