Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm
(Not according to the books)

Esole sighed, knowing the Yellow meant that last bit for her. She smoothed her skirts beneath her and sat on the fallen tree next to the one Cobain was tied to. She pondered over what to do about the Yellow. She mentally prepared herself for a shield. It would be difficult since the woman was of near equal strength with Esole. And her angreal was in her saddlebags near Ethin. If she went over to her horse, it'd be suspicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:15 pm
Anthenor raised an eyebrow. "Sounds dangerous." He kept a low level tone. "She might not like that too much. You might need some help." He implied linking. It couldn't hurt, but it could come a cross as threatening. "Course she could take simple aid the wrong way too."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:18 pm
(Eh.)

"I don't know if I'm stronger or her than not. We're close - but I'm older, that's certain," Kiae muttered, wincing as she released her grip on her palms. Wiping the blood on her skirts - it'd come out later - she tried to think what to do.
"I won't need help breaking the Bond, but she's probably going to try to shield me as quick as possible," Kiae added, shuddering at the idea. It was able to be Healed, but not many women knew it, and it wasn't a certain thing either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Ethin was surprised to see a small red smear on Kiae Sedai's skirts after she wiped her hands on it. That was something to ponder on later. He had to warn Esole, "Esole, she looks like a cat just thrown in water. You must be wary." He tried to suppress his jealousy, knowing Esole might figure out why he was being jealous. He tried to keep down his anger at the man tied to the tree. He had no right being Bonded by Esole.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 pm
"Up to you. I have an other idea." He needed to speak in riddle for this. An Aes'Sedai could listen with the One Power and Esole might be doing just that. "In order to get to the thief to stop guarding the jewel the sheriff could act decoy as the warden and the chief sneak the jewel back." They probably wouldn't get that, but it was his only shot. "She might be listening if she suspects anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Kiae stared at the man, and began laughing. "I have a ward up," she informed him, still chuckling. "And that was the most point-blank code I've ever heard. You're going to have to work on that."
Thinking, she crossed her arms. "I don't know," she grumbled. "I just need to get close enough to see if a Bond is present."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian threw back his head and laughed. This Tinker amused him. "You will see, one day." He said, still chuckling. "That is, if you ever take a rest from staring at your feet." He turned away, pointedly ignoring her and leaned against a tree, bringing his lute to his hands and strumming it softly.

((I"m done for the day, later, all.))

Djevik stayed quiet as the new Darkfriend came up and spoke. It was better, he found, to go without speaking to fools when they opened their mouths, and to let the image of aloof intimidation get the best of one’s imagination. If he didn’t speak, it showed Dorian that the Myrddraal did not respect him enough to warrant a comment, if indeed he even noticed his presence.

When he left, Djevik spoke again, but only to his associate. “Your report is well appreciated, Sielle. I am impressed to see that you, unlike some, understand your precarious position. We shall strike on your command tonight.”

At that point, Djevik turned to the Tinker, fixing her with his eyeless gaze. Until then, he’d been studying the city below them. “Tonight, I will split our forces into three waves. The other two Myrddraal and I will go first, slipping into the guard station and taking out the watch before they can raise an alarm. We will open the side gates and let the Trollocs -foul beasts that they are- enter and rampage everything.

“You will lead the humans after the brutes. Your goal is to enter the city, take anything they have that resonates in the Power as the Trollocs slaughter the citizens, and then leave. You may leave one or two trusted spies in the city to report back to us.

“After the raid, we will all fall back to the small Andoran town that we passed through a day ago. It is only a few miles to the south, so I expect everyone to be there before morning. Fail me in this,” Djevik rasped, “and your head will decorate Shayol Ghul when the Dark Lord returns. Succeed… and you will be rewarded greatly.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm
"Really? I guess will have to work on that." Anthenor looked to Andurael who still seemed confused. "At least I can get some people." He just remembered. "Isn't there a way around wards?" He would have to bluff. "I suppose it doesn't matter she'll have to shield two people if she can. I can weave to break bonds." He face was straight and nothing about he body made it look like he was lying, at least he could bluff.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:58 pm
Ranuu
After the raid, we will all fall back to the small Andoran town that we passed through a day ago. It is only a few miles to the south, so I expect everyone to be there before morning. Fail me in this,” Djevik rasped, “and your head will decorate Shayol Ghul when the Dark Lord returns. Succeed… and you will be rewarded greatly.”

At this news, Sielle winced. She had been hoping to avoid being involved in the battle. It was always so messy, and she wished to be away before anyone recognized her, if that was possible.
Of course, it was useless to protest. And dangerous.
"Of course, my lord," she replied, bowing low before rising to her feet. Setting her jaw, she looked around. "My lord?" she asked, a bit hesitantly. "Where are the human forces? I would like to ensure I have their full obediance, to avoid any problems," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:04 pm
Anthenor
"Really? I guess will have to work on that." Anthenor looked to Andurael who still seemed confused. "At least I can get some people." He just remembered. "Isn't there a way around wards?" He would have to bluff. "I suppose it doesn't matter she'll have to shield two people if she can. I can weave to break bonds." He face was straight and nothing about he body made it look like he was lying, at least he could bluff.

Kiae raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "All right. You distract, and I'll check to see if a Bond really is there. Although I trust Andurael's instincts," she added, with a frown.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:08 pm
(Are you guys still walking towards Esole and Cobain or standing somewhere?)
Noticing the other watching her, Esole had a feeling they were planning something having to do with her and the Bonding. "This is not good. There's two channelers to my one and my angreal is with my horse," she thought grimly. She didn't want to shield the woman, but it would be necessary if they meant to overpower her. The only thing she was sure of was keeping Kiae from breaking the bond. However strong this Asha'man was, he could not be able to break a Bond like a Yellow sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Color Me Fubar

Kiae raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "All right. You distract, and I'll check to see if a Bond really is there. Although I trust Andurael's instincts," she added, with a frown.
Andurael smiled at that. It was good to know Kiae trust him.

Anthenor nodded and stepped to it and shot a look at Esole like a lion who has been threatened. He stepped toward the Aes'Sedai cautiously. "Andurael told us some uncomfortable news." He called to her as he drew closer.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Kiae created a weave around herself that she had learned to form a barrier around her body, and carefully made a wide berth around Ethin. Although she had a good feeling he wouldn't care - he didn't look the least bit happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:20 pm
Esole arched an eyebrow at the Asha'man. "Oh really, did he now? Whatever could that be?" she said with a wicked grin. She knew she was asking for trouble, but right now she didn't care. It was her decision and her action, they had no right to stop her or change the fact. Noticing the barrier Kiae had formed, Esole's grin widened even more. She wished she could send thought through the Bond. That would make it much easier. Esole prepared her mind for the massive amounts of the Power she would be drawing and the weaves she would be forming. If things went as she planned, she would come very near her limit. And if things turned out go to against her plans, she could very possibly burn herself out. Much would be risked on this full on assault she was planning.  

Professor Inky
Captain

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games