Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:44 pm
*Skates wobbily into the camp area on her longboard, followed by Piper, who has his tail drooping down to the ground*

So... Tired. They're working me to death at the theater. I miss my campsite, I miss my SLEEPING BAG, I miss my WEED.

*Piper whines*

Go ahead in, baby.

*Piper enters the tent and curls up in a ball, instantly falling asleep*

I miss talking to all of you... Sorry I haven't been around.

*Yawns and crawls into the tent to snuggle with her adorable snoring fox cub*

G'night!!

*The sounds of snoring are heard from both passed out hippie and baby animal shortly thereafter...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:49 pm
KrauseMouse
*Skates wobbily into the camp area on her longboard, followed by Piper, who has his tail drooping down to the ground*

So... Tired. They're working me to death at the theater. I miss my campsite, I miss my SLEEPING BAG, I miss my WEED.

*Piper whines*

Go ahead in, baby.

G'night!!

*The sounds of snoring are heard from both passed out hippie and baby animal shortly thereafter...*

That sucks, we miss out fearless leader. crying
*Puts the blankets up on the 2*
Sheesh, she must do all the work.
Good night. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:44 pm
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse

*Piper whines*

Go ahead in, baby.

G'night!!

That sucks, we miss out fearless leader. crying
*Puts the blankets up on the 2*
Sheesh, she must do all the work.
Good night. 3nodding

I know! The "MAN" is making our poor hippie queen tired. Nothing a little warm green tea can't fix. -starts up camper stove and starts boiling tea-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:48 am
*Smells the brewing tea and wakes up*

Hey, Thanks! smile

*Rubs her eyes*

How's it goin' guys? I'm so beat. I'm missing the baseball playoffs, the last of the nice weather, the start of the football season, EVERYTHING down in the basement of the theater...

*sips tea*

Mmmmmm.... Feel better.

smile  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:11 pm
KrauseMouse
*Smells the brewing tea and wakes up*

Hey, Thanks! smile

*Rubs her eyes*

How's it goin' guys? I'm so beat. I'm missing the baseball playoffs, the last of the nice weather, the start of the football season, EVERYTHING down in the basement of the theater...

*sips tea*

Mmmmmm.... Feel better.

smile

Lol. I dont even try to follow sports. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:39 pm
uhhh... My mom make steak, it was good and all for a dead cow.. But I haven't eaten beef in like a year or so. I just finished off my plate and now I'm feeling sick, not like im going to puke, it just feels like my insides are in knots.

Edit: Cancer topic was moved to Hippie E.D.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:42 pm
Everything causes cancer. Everything destroys the planet. Not to be rude but, get used to it. IMHO the best we can do is let people know what there doing, and enjoy the time we do have, and try to make it last for as long as we can. As well as bring more peace into the minds of people around us. Mind you I also have a phiosiphy of how Chaos is needed for order and evil is needed for good. So my ideas arent always going to make sense from a basic overveiw.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:49 pm
Darkfist007
Everything causes cancer. Everything destroys the planet. Not to be rude but, get used to it. IMHO the best we can do is let people know what there doing, and enjoy the time we do have, and try to make it last for as long as we can. As well as bring more peace into the minds of people around us. Mind you I also have a phiosiphy of how Chaos is needed for order and evil is needed for good. So my ideas arent always going to make sense from a basic overveiw.

Yeah I know what you mean, its just the fact that no one cares anymore. Its like woah man this stuff will give you cancer wha hook me up. Im sorry for ranting on campgrounds If you want i'll edit it.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:51 pm
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007

Yeah I know what you mean, its just the fact that no one cares anymore. Its like woah man this stuff will give you cancer wha hook me up. Im sorry for ranting on campgrounds If you want i'll edit it.

No man, its perfectly legit. If you want to change the E.D for this week we can change it to a simmilar subject, post in the E.D thread with what you want to talk about. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:37 pm
*hooks her legs on a lower branch of a tree and begins to swing*  

Little Fishy

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:41 pm
Little Fishy

*Is chillaxing around the capmgrounds.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:42 pm
Darkfist007
Little Fishy

*dissapears then appears behind Dark and glomps him* ello!!  

Little Fishy

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:54 pm
Little Fishy
Darkfist007
Little Fishy

*dissapears then appears behind Dark and glomps him* ello!!

'ello. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:27 pm
*Chillaxes in her treehouse* whee  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:09 am
Hannah Jade
*Chillaxes in her treehouse* whee

*Chillaxes in his part of HJs tree house.*
Good morning, actuly not so much, its 2 till 7:00. For some reason I woke up at ~4:15 in the morning, my body was sore, it felt like I was sweating profulsely but no sweat was coming out. And my head/neck/back hurts. crying I have no clue whats causing either.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games