Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Yuu itched the back of his neck as time and his teacher droned on. Time passed as the bell rang again for lunch and the teacher left the room for students to eat their lunch in the classroom, like always.
Nori unwrapped his lunch, scooting his chair closer to Yuu. "Yo."
"Same thing today?" Nori asked.
"Sheesh, shut up. I'm not a cook."
"Neither am I..."
"One of these days you'll have to teach me."
"Pfft, maybe."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Nana sighed, the two boys next to her were talking.
"Excuse me?" She asked in a sweet, cute voice. She tried to sound, look and act nice.
"When is this class over?" She asked one boy with red hair.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm
Nori turned around to Nana, and looked at his watch. "About a hour or an hour and a half...Something like that, haha."
Yuu laughed. "I thought you knew everything."
"Well," he joked. "Almost."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:58 pm
Nana blushed and giggled.
"May I ask your names? I'm Nana..." She said, just as cute.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:03 pm
"I'm Hideyuki. You can call me Yuu." Yuu said with a toothy grin.
"I'm Hidenori.Call me Nori." Nori replied,smiling rather childishly with a 'thumbs up'.
Another friend for Nori..Yuu chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:07 pm
Nana blushed harder.
"Nori...Your rather funny." She said sweetly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:23 pm
Nori laughed. "Hell yeah I am!"
Yuu jabbed in the shoulder, "Pfft. Mr.Humble."
"I never said I was humble!" He laughed, stealing a sliced carrot from Yuu and popped into his mouth.
"Hey...!"
[[ I'm dying, sorry.]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 pm
Nana laughed.
"You guys are silly." She said.
[[What about our plan?]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 pm
[[I'm sorry, maybe later? Dx]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:29 pm
[[But I'm SO bored.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:36 pm
Emiko turned in her seat to face Yuu and Nori. Were Nana and Nori flirting? Emiko sighed, quietly, trying to ignore it.
Opening her bag, She pulled out her small lunch she'd packed.
It was Sashimi today, she'd made herself some the night before, and there was quite a bit more, incase other's wanted some. These one were wrapped in seaweed, and inside there was salmon, cucumbers and carrot. Emiko was actually pretty good at making it. Only from practice though.
After she'd thought of it, Emiko wondered why Nana was talking in such a sweet, adorable voice. Maybe it was just the way she spoke? Whatever.
Emiko pushed the container out from her. "You guys can have a few if you'd like." There were about 15 left.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 pm
Nana looked at the sashimi, taking note of the girl's expression.
"No thank you.." She said, fumbling wiht her ring under the table. She got suddenly shy. Her eyebrows knit together, her thoughts collided.
Wait..What is this feeling? This Nori guy...He's cute. But I thought I loved Naoki..Well I do...But I mean Nori...He's cute and all..Can I love someone else? She asked herself. Her thoughts were running in circles, like a dog chasing it's tail. She had never been around boys her age, and the ones she was around were rude and ill-mannered. She wondered if Naoki would allow her to date this boy. No...No he probably wouldn't...But the need she felt now to be held by this boy hit her hard.
Suddenly she wondered what he thought about her. And Yuu too. And this girl, Emiko. What did they think?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm
[[ biggrin IMMA BACK!]]

Nori and Yuu both looked at Emi's sashimi expectantly. For the past few days, they had been mooching bits from her. It wasn't that they were starving, it was just that she knew how to prepare it quite well. Nori was usually too lazy to make it himself, his manager really didn't buy a lot of fresh fish, so he was used to eating rice and egg a lot. Yuu seemed to be in the same prediciment. He was really a cook and both of his parents seemed to work non-stop, which was one of the reasons that aided to his strong dislike aimed at them.
"Do you mind, Emi-San?" Both Yuu and Nori asked at the same time, like they were brothers--or twins.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:10 pm
"Alright.." Emiko said to Nana. She looked to the boy's who were eyeing the Sashimi eagerly.
Emiko shook her head, smiling.
"Of course I don't. Go ahead." Emiko said, holding it up.
For the last couple of days, she'd been bringing extra food on purpose. Of course she could never eat it all herself, but she wanted to share with them. Her parents didn't care either. That had quite a bit of money so they always had alot of food hanging around the house. They'd do anything to try to please her. Emiko usually shot down or ignored their useless attempts.
[[Sorry... I can't think of anyfing.. D:]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:18 pm
The boys clapped their hands together rather eagerly, "Whoohoo!" they cheered, selecting their favorite kinds and popped them into their mouths, both looking like cows for a moment. Sashimi was sometimes difficult to chew because you would put the whole thing in your mouth, not pieces. Depending on the size, you could look like it was about to spill out of your mouth when you chewed. Yuu would sometimes called Nori "seaweed" for what sushi, onigiri and other Japanese food was wrapped up in, nori. Nori would sometimes call Yuu "snow" or "snowball" because of the last part in Hideyuki's name, Yuki, which ment snow.

Having Nori as a friend sometimes heled him through loosing both of his siblings.
"Hey Seaweed," Yuu began, talking to Nori with his mouth full of sashimi.
"Yeah, Snowball?" Nori replied, with a mouth stuffed as equally as Yuu's.
"That's called cannibalism, ya know."
"But I taste good."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games