Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:59 pm
the clone poofs and the real byakuga comes in the the snow armor "i look hot"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:59 pm
Sengetsu appeared in the shelter."too late." he turned o the shinobi." show respect for the dead put down those items." his voice clearly showed anger."you are to cease this nonsense now."  

xLytez

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm
(sorry i had t go camping and forgot about it sweatdrop )
ragnossa's chair falls backwards and hits the wall canapulting him out of it
"WHOA!!!" he screamed, as he smacks onto the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Rae was watching the young ninja-in-training and sighed. He hated being very mature for his age. He came here after his mother and father had to come also. He sat with his parents on both sides of him. They were talking about what would happen if they had to leave the village. He heard "... my family in the mist village..." and "...no, its too dangerous for Rae and..." As soon as his name came in to it he stood up and started to walk to the other academy students. He turned to his mother asking about what he was saying and replied "Making.... friends." Rae made a face because of the experience with other kids.

He walked over and saw the coffin and armor, knowing who's it was. "You know, its very disrespectful to disturd bodies of the dead and things of theres." He said glaring at the boy in the armor. He was not sure of the ages of any of them, but there actions made them seem young. "My name is Rae Aisu. You are?" Looking around the group.
{{Not sure if that is possible of me seeing you but I need to RP with someone. Hope I am not intruding.}}

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:01 pm
Dev put his head down and places his weapons on the ground. He kneeled and said, "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm
((OCC: What makes you the most mature of your age?))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm
Sengetsu looked at the academy students and genin in the room."put the armor away and leave the coffin to me." he siad staring around at the immature shinobi.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm
"im byakuga of the zara family ..."runs like crazy out the shop  

teddy_byakuga

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:04 pm
{{Oh, wrong wording.... ~Goes to edit~ Srry.....}}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:04 pm
"god being 14 is fun but i hate getyting in trouble ..kinda .. sengetsu"  

teddy_byakuga

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:05 pm
He looks at him and says, "You know it's not very smart to act like your better than everyone. You get a lot of competition with other people who can beat the snot out of you. I shall not release my name to you as I feel you have disrespected me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 pm
Sengetsu smirks."being 14 isn't hard." he grins."i'm a 14 year old jounin." he said glaring at the other shinobi.  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 pm
"im a 14 year old gennin .... i swear sengetsu ... uhhh i just wanna slap you some times"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 pm
"I agree with him."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:09 pm
Sengetsu sits on the ground."well you can try but it won't end so well for you." he said closing his eyes.'and to think i have to teach some of these ninja' he thought to himself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games