Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:05 pm
The millipede... Or Centipede, I'm not sure of the difference.

But anyway, I hope you didn't waste the grenade rounds in the grenade launcher. Either way, as long as you saved recently and have some G-Rounds, and some shotgun rounds, you should be okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:12 pm
*does not have very many G-rounds* ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I'm screwed. XD
Millipedes are CREEPY. Their legs are all funny and RAWR. X3 But there is no way it'll scare me more than the giant spider things in RE:make...and it shall never beat the awesomeness that is WORMY. *is hyper and doesn't know why*

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 pm
Well, RE bosses aren't that bad. Anyway, you kinda have no choice but to beat it, so gather your strongest ammo, and give it a go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 pm
What about the help for the University mission on Outbreak?!?! how do you do that mission ~note using Yoko~?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:37 pm
There should be two notes you find, one has one number, the other has the other 3 numbers, together they make the password for the elevator to open.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:38 pm
uhm what about the clock? what's it's purpose?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:44 pm
There's a note with a bunch of numbers on it. Look at the series of the same number, to get the time you're supposed to set. For example:

See, how the 8's make a shape of a seven? So that number would be seven.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:46 pm
Oh wow thanks' that will help a super bunch.....  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 pm
I think there's more of a trick to it if you're playing it on Hard mode. So watch out for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Considering I have never been able to beat that mission I am good.... No hard mode yet...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:07 pm
I am still stuck I don't know how to get the clock open or whatever and I can't find the second slab of paper with the rest of the code on it??!?! any help or ways to remedy this problem?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 pm
Umm... There's only the one paper required for the clock. You just have to set the time on it to whatever it says on the paper. But there's ANOTHER paper, which gives you the code for the elevator.
I might be forgetting something, but you might wanna look at a guide, or send a PM to Gamer_404
He's like, the Outbreak guru.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:14 pm
Ok thanks for the help I will shoot him a PM... but again I did get some where..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:35 pm
I Know for sure where one of the papers are. It's in the hallway on floor 1. Theres a shocker on the ceiling (IMPORTANT!!!!) i would take a screen shot but i cant get the disk to work. Its on a pile of boxs and i believe theres a small stepladder there to. Trying to remember things that could show where. The other is where you find peters corpse.  

Ivory Lie

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:51 pm
I just got RE2 for the N64. Does any one have any tips or hints that they could share.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff