Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 am
((No more ooc here. And if you want something built, go to the building application, though nothing's going to be built until after the clean-up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 am
(ok thanks any way)  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 am
Jack looks at zeramaru and says. "stay here and see if kage wishes an alliance I will go for a while. Dont fight at all, Defend yourself if necsicaryt but i dont think you need to"

Jack walked out the door still having the leash.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 pm
futashi started to wake up. he then lifted his upper torso up and look around he put his hand on the back fo his head, rubbing it. "man...what happen?" he asked, looking around still. "and, why am i here? i was at the training ground a second ago." he said. he then remember the nibi was taking over him awhile ago. "oh...thats right. who turn me back then?" he asked. again.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 pm
Kiyoshi helped Futashi to his feet. "It was me, you're welcome." He said with a smile and looked at his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Daisuke walked in the room looking at Futashi.

"How are you doing? I was looking all over for you. You might not remember me but it's Daisuke, the little chuunin who could never become Jounin. I wanted to know if you could teach me some Genjutsu, it's my weakness and I needed to know some."  

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:06 pm
Zeramaru looked at the one who entered then back again at the nibi.
"I am skilled at genjutsu but since you are only chunnin i can only teach you some if your kage permits me to." Zeramaru said as he looked at the sword.
For a strange reason he was moving his fingers around but there was no string.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 pm
futashi smiled at kiyoshi and thank him. he then look at daisuke. "sure. i will be glad to help you daisuke." he said smiling. he then look at the hole in the wall and made a sweat signs. "oh boy. susumu-sama is going to kill me for this." he said, sighing.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:36 pm
((X_X 3pages to read and my office gets destroyed...great))
Susumu waves for jedi to wait. She barely had time to respond to the nibi before cloud shinobi started rushing in. "Futashi...Come this way, please" Susumu stands up
"Thank you for the help Kiyoshi, that sealed you used worked for now, but it is far to dangerous to do that again especially if he releases both 2 tails." She then turns to Jack/ Zeramaru(?)
"So you have a big plan to put the village into chaos and think you can walk in here for an alliance, maybe the yonbi was controlling you but how do i know that you are not just plotting something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:36 pm
Zeramaru chuckled as Futashi talked thinking "it is just a hole he never destroyed an entire office"

Zeramaru wrote with his right hand while his left kept moving strangely.
"well if that is how you feel i shall tell kage at once." Zeramaru said as he took out a mask from inside his coat.
"I dont want to be haunted by memories take it" It was the Air devil's mask.
Zeramaru then walked outside following his leash. He stopped just by the door.
"The gift of a silver tongue. Few people have it"

((edited))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 pm
..." I'm ANBU/Jounin now. That was a while back."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Oroami walked silently towards Zeramaru, flicking his Katana out of tis sheath, the sword spun in the air before falling into his hand "Zeramaru, you owe me a life debt, leave, or i'll kill you."  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm
Zeramaru's head turned and looked at the one who spoke.
"hmm the nibi ,capable ninjas and medical nins" Zeramaru then started to think. He then grabbed a bottle in his coat and drank the clear water in it.
Zeramaru finished what he was writing.
As oroami entered the string around Zeramaru's neck tightened.
Zeramaru walked out the door being choked continuously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm
futahsi walk to susumu, sweating alot. "oh man...she is really going to kill me now." he said, he then curse at the nibi in his head.

what? i was only doing it for fun." the nibi said, smirking.

"ya. thanks alot......" he said in his mind.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 pm
"Gah!! Oroami-sama?!?! What are you doing?!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games