Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm
"It's because you're excited." Mello explained, "You're in for a surprise anyway." He got into the elevator when it arrived.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:27 pm
"I suppose..." She said with a slight laugh as she entered the elevator after him. "Surprise? What do you mean?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm
"The city looks much nicer from this point of view," He explained, "You can't see much going on below, but you see quite far out and almost every neon sign or city light."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm
"Hountou ni? Sugoi!" She exclaimed. Less than a second later she realized she spoke in Japanese. "Ah! Sorry! I got so excited I spoke in Japanese... I meant to say 'Really? Awesome!'"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Surprisingly, her sudden exclamation in Japanese made him blush, Asako was so... cute. "That's fine, at least your enthused." When they reached the top Mello stepped out, the darkness made it look very different as it did the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 pm
"Ah, right! Of course!" She followed him out of the elevator and let out a small gasp. From where she was standing she could already see out the windows and it was so different than during the day. She practically ran over to one of the windows. "Wooooow..." she said under her breath.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Mello chuckled, "While it's nothing compared to a place like, lets say Vegas, I rather enjoy looking down on the city from up here. It's rather calming.." He paused glancing out the window, "It feels nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm
"Las Vegas? I've never been my self but I've seen pictures. It does seems like it would be very bright." She said, looking at him. She looked back out the window. "Yeah...I see what you mean... it is calming." She closed her eyes momentarily and opened them again. "Hountou ni kirei desu..." she whispered happily.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm
"Other than this the nightlife isn't that exciting, well, that's just my opinion." He leaned back against the glass, watching as Asako enjoyed the view. He yawned lightly, the bright lights and Asako were enough to keep him fully awake though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 pm
"Nightlife? I wouldn't really know... I've never really had any time for things like that... I was always doing research for work. I never had a chance to see what nightlife is like..." She commented, still looking out of the window happily, her hand and her cheek pressed against the cool glass.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 pm
"You're not missing to much, so don't worry. It's all for party goers, clubbers and what not.. Besides, you don't really seem like the type to be into that kind of stuff anyway." He explained, crossing his arms. "Research huh? Sounds pretty busy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 pm
"Who knows? I might have been, if I was given the chance. But no way to really know..." She said with a shrug. "Well, yeah. Working as a journalist can be quite busy..." She continued to look out the window through the side of her eye, as she kept her face against the glass.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm
"I can only imagine." He replied, "Do you specialize in anything specific?" Mello asked, wanting to know more about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:33 pm
"Well, I was following the Kira case pretty closely. Of course, I was writing under an alias so there was less danger and I made sure they haven't published any photos of me. It's not like I'm going against Kira or anything - in fact I really have no opinion - but it's better to be safe than sorry. My work is usually unbiased and just gives the facts about the case..." she explained, finding it a bit awkward that she was talking about her work in Japan, but not really minding.

"Are you sure its safe to talk about all that Asako?" Risky asked, a little nervous about how open she was being.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Mello blinked, listening intently to every word as she explained everything. "You really know what you're doing." He uncrossed his arms, "I like that, you're pretty smart. You seem as though you may know quite a bit about..." He paused to consider his words, "Kira, do you?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games