Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:38 am
Arcangel sighed and said,"I hope so. I really don't want to make your dad mad."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:53 am
Destiney laid down on the soft grass.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
"Oh, don't worry and settle down Pollux," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Azar chuckled. "I don't think your dad will get angry. And congrats on being a happy couple. Would you like me to ring wedding bells to celebrate the occasion?"

Raven smiled lightly. "Yes, you two made her do all the things that you were too afraid to do for whatever trouble you'll get in afterwards. But now you've matured enough that you're not going to do that with our kids? Or I am giving you too much credit?"

Draco smiled and kissed Gemini two times; once on the nose and the next on her lips. "I suppose they figured I'd play protective father... Hmm... Maybe I should just for the fun of it. Might prove to be entertaining."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 pm
Emerald ran inside and snuck passed her parents and ran to her room and grabbed a book under her bed. She opened it and ripped a page out and crumpled it. She got on her bed and layed looking up at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

Destiney noticed a small rabbit hopping passed her. She smiled at it and pet it softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:14 pm
"Oh, you," said Gemini as she smiled towards her husband. "Now I don't think you should start by giving our a daughter a hard time now," she said.

Lyra stared at Pollux as he stared at her. He than looked away and walked towards Tayla as she was sitting in her nest. "Hm," as Lyra looked at them both than stared at Azar and the others. "No, wedding bells," she said.

Nightstar smiled at them both and than stared at the other animals. She than asked Lyra, "So can we go see more dragons later. And is there any tigers around?"

"Maybe we'll see the other dragons and there's tigers but most of tehm are wild. The ones we have like to wonder off in the forest but they come back when ever they choose to or they need to," explained Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Draco chuckled. "Well I suppose you're right. I won't give her a tough time. Now the boy..." Draco took on a thoughtful expression before laughing.

Azar chuckled. "Dude, I can't believe I've never seen this place before."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:31 pm
"Heheh, yeah," said Beast Boy. "Besides now I've grown up fromthat teenager kidish stage now," he said.

Then Starfire smiled and said, "Life is good when you got children."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 pm
Emerald turned on her side and sighed. She felt the room get cold. She looked up and noticed a man. She saw the blood dripping off him. She closed her eyes trying to make the figure just disappear. "Just leave me alone..." She opened one eye and noticed the guy moved next to her and yelled and hit her. She fell to the floor. She looked up and knew he was one of the dead. She got up and ran down the hallway to the main room and noticed Her mom and dad. She smiled and ran up to them. "Hey how are you to doing today?" She said with a smile glad that her parents were always close.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:56 am
"We're doing fine, sweetie." Raven said before looking closely at her daughter. She had sensed something like fear from her. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:32 pm
"Of, course your daddy is AOK," said Beast Boy. He than picked his daughter up in his arms. "Hm, si there something wrong my dear Emy?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm
Emerald hugged her mom and dad and kissed them on the check. "No.....Im just fine." She said with a fake smile.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:57 pm
"Hm, k," said Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Emerald quickly looked at the hallway. She noticed the dead guy was watching her closly. "Um.....do you know if anyone is outside?" She said wanting to leave the house. She looked at her father and mother.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Gemini smiled and said, "Nope." She than looked away and started walking away.

"Oh, so you like it?" asked Lyra.

"I know I love it," said Nightstar. Azar what about you?"

"Hay Emerald," said Flora who was in her wolf form.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games