Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:55 pm
"Um hi...Your not a teacher right" she said and smiled hopeing he had a sence of humor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 pm
[[i made a new carecter and i posted her with my other one but heres a copy:]]

Code Name: Minny
Powers: fire
Personality: She is frendly and inpulsive
Weapons: Duel Fans
Picture: User Image
RealationShip: None YEt
Side: ????
Bio: SHe BArly Knows English and no one really knows who she is
ThemeSong: none
Others:none

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:29 am
'What gave me away ?' Toby asked dryly taking a small sip of his painfully chilly drink. He guess Azar was right. But he wasn't going to be dragging around some kid all the time. It was far to dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 pm
((wait is he talking to her?))

Min walked down the hallway. 'Hmmm' se thought 'why did there languge have to be so coplex?'

((if her thoughts are wrapped in 'ooooo' that means shes thinking in her laguege.))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm
Nightstar listen to what Azar asked her and said, "Well, there's Lavender for she always seems to not be around at these murders. There's that one teacher Metara always seems too suspicios, the vice principle who never does anythign about these deaths, and there's another person but I forget. . ."

"Hm, and I'm guessing we all should keep a good eye on each other than. Stay close and watch out," said Lyra.

"She's right. And if any of you go the same way as Lyra's class walk her to her class casue I busy at times but I'll walk ehr when I can too. And we must look out for all the other little kids because they always seem to be the target alot as well," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 pm
Min Walked into what she thought was a cafatiaria and sat down then got up. she began to examin the food looking for those orange slices she had yesterday. she didnt know much food but she liked oranges. she still examind. Then she walked over to nightstar and lyra and said "Oranges?"  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Lyra looked at the girl as she asked for oranges. Then Lyra stood up and handed her some orange slices and said, "Here have some."

"Hm, and have a cupcake too," said Nightstar as she handed the girl a cupcake as well.

"What's your name?" asked Lyra.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 pm
"Name? Min. Thank." she said And took the orange slice and ate it that she looked at the cupcake "Little Cake?" she asked.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:29 pm
Azar looked over at the new girl. He didn't say anything, but closely examined her. He didn't want to talk about why the mission in front of this girl, so he stayed silent. Guessing by her English, she was probably from another country, maybe a foreign exchange student.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 pm
"Nice to meet you I'm Lyra," said Lyra.

Nightstar looked at the girl and said, "And I'm Nightstar. Oh, and the cupcake is a cake but just small and better to eat than a huge cake." Nightstar figured htat she wasn't much froma round here.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:35 pm
She tilted her head 'these people think i under stand.' she thought "I from far away i duno what you say." she thought that would make sence to them.

((and how do they find out about each others powers?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:39 pm
((I suppose see each other using them or tell each other about them. Azar tends to use his for pranks, so if he gets caught... Well you see where that's headed. Some of them already know about each other's powers. ))

Azar smiled at the girl. "Call me Branden." He wasn't sure it would be too smart to use their codenames. It was much safer to just use his real name.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 pm
"Oh, I see. Um, well try it eat it I mean," said Ngithstar as she tried to talk to the new girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 pm
"You also Call me Minny like mouse." she said hoping they new what she meant. she then took a bite of her little cake.....Paper! she then spit it out with a grimace on her face.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 pm
Scourch and Flare walked into the cafeteria and took a seat near the others. Scourch then sighed heavily and laid his head down in depression.

Flare took a bite out of an apple he had grabbed earlier and stared up at the ceiling.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games