Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:13 pm
Hikari walked across the docks, returning from her ventures."Home....It just doesn't feel right...."She headed for her house.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 am
Xantos rowed silently in a rowboat, latching onto the dock and getting up, he ran towards the mizukage's office.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:48 am
katsuro flew down and from the sky and when he landed, folded his wings on his back and ran to the mizukage's office.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:50 am
Jedi normally hated walking but decided to do so as he walked into the village.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 am
Sitting atop the gates facing the village Marquis notices many people entering the mist, some running all too fast for him to catch up at the moment. Most of them are actually familiar faces so he lets them pass noticing Jedi just walking into the Mist, Marquis yells down "So what brings you to the mist? along with the crowd?" His smile is hidden in the shadows all that can be seen is Marquis' eye  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am
Jedi stopped and looked up. "i just recently heard of a threat to mist and came to assist."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:08 pm
"hmmm..." Marquis pauses "...Much obliged, whoever is threatening the Mist won't get away with it." Marquis turns his head so he is looking over the harbor. "I will alert you guys if anything comes this way...or you may just hear an explosion." Marquis says with a smile then turns and jumps to the opposing side of the gates so that he is facing the harbor indefintely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Katsu ran and saw the mist ninja"they poisoned my village"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:33 pm
(That may not be accurate, I can't remember if it was you...or Death God Mito I saw...)
Xantos ran back, pointing his sword in the direction of Marquis.
"Him...he and Zeramaru are organizing this whole plot.....or so I think...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm
Drake walked towards the gates when he noticed Xantos. "Xantos-sensei? What are you doing here?"  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:35 pm
"Hey Drake, some buisness came up, and as a light assassin, I have to defend this from Zeramaru and his curse marked minions...wait...you've been trying to free Zeramaru." Xantos said, pointing the blade at Drake now.
"Do you have a cursemark?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Oroami appeared "Zeramaru, is a great friend of mine, he wouldn't attack my village, and he owes his life to me, so hee won't try anything, there fore i will tell you all this." Oroami took a small breath "All Ninja above Chunin may go to rock and fight, but only at the risk of your life."  

Havok-Trance

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 pm
"That dosn't matter. He has a how do you say....curse mark army. I was there to 'get' a cursemark, but I pulled out and I heard they were going to attack mist...or maybe...it could have been a deversion...even so, I'll stake out here for a day or to, and if theres no action, I'll be on my way. Oh, by the way, Light Assassin Leader, Xantos Hyuuga."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:45 pm
Drake sighed. "No I don't have a curse mark. But that may had been my demon's intention when it took over and tried to free Zeramaru. I have my own reason for wanting to free him."  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Xantos lowered his sword.
"Alright, I trust you. If there's a battle to come, don't be siding with the curse marks. Nobody will take pity or hold back on you."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games