Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm
Rising quickly, knocking her chair over for the third time that day, she ran up the stairs after Ethin. "What in the Light had happened?" she thought warily. Kneeling beside the bed, she examined Kiae's body and shuddered as she came upon the arrow. Gingerly, she pulled it out and laid it on the table.
She spared a glance for Ethin before she laid her hands on Kiae's head and laid a weave to remove the poison from the woman's system and worked the weave to heal the wound.
Suddenly feeling very lightheaded, she realized she had come very near her limit. Healing wasn't her strong point and she almost burned herself out.
Unsteadily she rose before falling back to the floor, everything going black, she passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Melthin saw Ethin running with the Yellow in such an odd manner that he thought she was wounded. He shrugged it off the thing when it happened but now he turly wondered if she was hurt. He stopped himself from trailing off in thought again as he continued his patrol. As he stopped a few feet further, he looked around instantly. He thought he could smell death fermenting the air. Where? How long? As soon as his mental questions began bubbling though, the smell was gone. He looked around once more and shook his head whispering a "very peculiar" before he set off again.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Kiae blinked a few times, and groaned as she sat up. She hated being Healed. "What the Light..." she managed, seeing Esole on the ground. She stood up gingerly, and shook herself. "Put her on the bed," she ordered, and went to the window. "She should've just Healed the poison and left the wound for later."
Muttering under her breath, she wove another weave of Air. Unlike some of the Yellows she knew, Kiae was a strong channeler, especially when angry.
And she was really mad now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 pm
"Kiae you must lie down! You were just Healed," he said hurriedly. Running out of the room, he fetched a cot from a servant's room and lugged it back to Kiae's room and set it down next to Esole.
Gently, he picked her up and laid her on the cot, brushing the hair out of her face. Crouching down and balancing on the heels of his feet, he teetered back and forth gripping Esole's hand in his.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 pm
"Oh, be quiet and let me handle this," she ordered, waving a hand absently at his warning. The woman had Healed her quite well, and Kiae's natural talent seemed to help her recover soon. The bloody man would have a stroke if he didn't start breathing normally.
"Now...where are...oh, very clever," she muttered, narrowing her eyes as she used her weaves of Air to find anything abnormal about the village. The weaves settled on a particular spot - another channeler was there.
A Black Ajah.
"Very interesting. I thought you were all dead," the woman said to herself, hesitating only a second before wrapping herself in a ward and stalking from the room. "Stay here with the Green," she added over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm
Rising slowly, Esole's head throbbed. Looking around, she found Ethin watching her intently. "Where did she go?" she asked quietly, trying not to collapse back onto the cot.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 pm
"After her attacker," he said hesitantly. He didn't want her to go after whoever shot the arrow. Suddenly a thought dawned on him.
"Where is your angreal, Esole?" He asked in a rush.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 pm
Kiae swept down the street, the rain having picked up to be a slight deterrant by causing the dirt road to turn to mud. Glad she had the sense to wear her boots, as always, she made a straight line for the Darkfriend. The woman knew she was coming, and Kiae sensed saidar around her.
"That won't help," she growled, weaving Air together tightly around her in preparation for an attack. Making her way to the woods surrounding the village, she stopped within feet of the evil woman.
"Name?" she demanded.
"You won't need the name of your killer, you little witch," the woman hissed, and Kiae sighed.
"You have no idea how much of a witch I can be when you try to poison me," she replied with a smile.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

Slowly fumbling through her beltpouch, she found the angreal that she had shoved back into it on her way up the stairs and handed it to him. "Be careful," she said sincerely.  
His search showed nothing, not even the hair of an animal in sight. This is very odd indeed. I could have sworn there were people bustling about here when we rode in. He stayed outside and watched his surroundings as he continued to search, having the feeling he was being watched at all times. Soon he came across the Yellow again, holding a woman with air he assumed for there before the yellow was a woman floating and lifting oneself was impossible with the power that he knew. He lashed out with an arm thick wave of Air around the floating woman's head, Melthin himself coming out of the shadows again and staring at the woman with hate. "Give her what she wants or I will do things to you even the Dark One would cringe at."

((edited...damn this slow computer and my slow typing >_< -is getting left in the dust-))  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Ethin dashed out of the inn as soon as Esole had given him the angreal. Rain slicking his hair to his face, Ethin ran in the direction Kiae was. He stopped a few paces behind her when he noticed another woman. "Kiae, I have something for you," he said as he continued the last few paces to his Aes Sedai.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:20 pm
Kiae stared at the other woman for a moment, glaring, before glancing at Ethin. "What?" she asked softly, and then gestured him to come closer. "It's fine, I can handle a sniveling little novice like this," she muttered, as the man approached her. "But tell that necromancing milksucker to release his hold and back off, or there will be consequences," she said in a low hiss, not about to waste channeling merely to rid herself of the man.
"So, you can be a heartless b***h," the Black Ajah remarked fairly calm for a woman captive.
"Indeed. When it comes to Darkfriends," Kiae replied coldly, tightening the weaves and hearing a rib crack. "I already know what you're doing here, who sent you, all that slop. What I want to know is, who is controlling the reanimated abominations?"
A part of her was glad someone else was holding the woman - but the majority was still disgusted by the man, and help or no, she wanted him gone. She concentrated on the Ajah, however, and narrowed her eyes.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:40 pm
Cobain strode into the scene, his bardiche gripped solidly in his hands. He had no idea what was going on when Ethin had rushed Kiae up the stairs with an arrow in her side, he had no idea what the others were doing, but he did know it was appearantly the floating woman's fault. "Are you alright?" He asked worridely, glaring death at the woman Kiae was holding.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 pm
Ethin hesitantly stepped closer to Kiae and handed her the small seemingly stone figurine of a naked woman holding a sword. "It is Esole Sedai's angreal," he said quietly, trying not to let the other's hear.
Unsheathing his sword, in case anything unexpected were to pop up, Ethin eyes their surroundings wearily before turning his attention to the Asha'man. "I don't think Esole will particularly appreciate her latest Warder killing what could possibly be our only lead," he said contemptuously, sneering as he said "latest."  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games