Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko chuckled slightly. "Not anymore, my peg leg fell off." She lifted up the eyepatch, revealing her three tomoe sharingan. "I gift from an Uchiha." She said, smiling. "He stole a stronger sharingan from someone else, and had me transplant it for him. Since he didn't need the old one, he let me keep it." She said, sitting down, and putting the eyepatch back on.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Kunesume2
"The Mist is being attacked right now. Hanzo is there and needs use to come lend assistance." Akira said as he jumped into the air and landed on Mikoto's head. He then rushed Tadashi and Katon too as he wrote a note. He put it back into the Hawk's pouch and sent it on its way. They then rushed off at high speeds through the lands of the Grass.

[[Post in the mist gates only after I have made it. I shall take care of everywhere in between.]]

The Note read:

Reiko and Auron,

This is an emergence moment!! The mist is being attacked and is in need of Assisstance. I am leaving now with my Squad to lend assistance. What you do now, is up to you.

-This is Shadow Cat, out.

A Warhawk arrived at the window. I pecked and pecked until Reiko answered it.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 pm
Drake chuckled and was surprise to see Reiko with a Sharigan eye. He noticed the warhawk pecking on the window. "What's this?" He opened the window for the hawk to come in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko took the note from the hawk, and read it quickly. "Mist..." She muttered, handing the note to Drake. "Can you stay here?" She asked, looking towards the bedroom. "Umm... " She wasn't quite sure to explain to him that Ryu had a twin sister. "I'll be back soon, I promise." She said, vanishing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Drake nodded and sighed as he watched Reiko vanish. "She has got to teach me that one day." He decided to lay on the couch she had been sitting and stare at the ceiling, thinking about everything that has been happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm
Shikana sat up in her bed. She had heard two people talking, and decided to see who the other person was. Slowly and quietly moving to her door, she peered out at the stranger sitting on the couch. She didn't recognize him, and wondered who it was.  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 am
Drake felt like he was being stared at and looked at the direction of where Shikana was. He blinked when he saw her. "A little girl? Did Reiko adopt another..."That's when he remembered Hanzo telling him that he had two kids, not one. He sat up and stared at Shikana. "And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 am
Shikana crossed her arms over her chest. "My name is Shikana, and I'm a chunnin." She frowned slightly. "I should be asking you who you are, since you're in MY mamas house." She said, with as much strength in her voice as she could muster. "And where's my brother?"  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 am
Drake was shocked to hear his daughter was a Chuunin already, he chuckled at how she acted. "I'm not sure where your brother is, but I can certainly tell you who I am. The name's Drake Valentine, Special Jounin, and this was once my house."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 am
Valeintine... Valentine... Oh yeah! That was part of her last name... So, what did this mean. Shikana blinked, and tilted her head to the side slowly. "Whaa?"  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 am
Drake laid back on the couch. "Well, I use to live here with your mom before you were even born. Me and her were in the same squad when we were Genins. Ah good times."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:03 am
Shikana nodded slowly. "Ok..." She still didn't quite understand why he was there, and wished Ryu would come home.

[[mabe he should and be like OMG dad, then she'll get it]]  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 am
(Good idea.) Ryu walked into his home, annoyed that the Hokage wasn't at the office and stopped when he noticed Drake. He seem to be frozen with his mouth opened in shock. Drake looked towards Ryu and sat up again. "Hey there kid. Looks like you grown up some." Ryu was still standing in shock. "P-p-p-papa?!!!" Drake smirked. "In the flesh." Ryu had tears falling down his eyes as he ran up to Drake and tackled him, holding on to him. "I knew you were alive still, papa!!!!" Drake chuckled. "Is that so? I'm happy to hear that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:17 am
"Papa?" Shikana looked from Drake to Ryu. There was a startling resemblance. And she looked alot like Ryu herself, so then she must also look like this man. She slowly walked up to them both, very confused. "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" She blurted out by accident to Drake.  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 am
Drake and Ryu blinked as they looked at her. Drake answered. "That is a story for another time. Pretty complicated even for me. Any more question? Or can you give your old man a hug as well?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff