Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 pm
"You better wach your mouth Amwolf or I'm going to have to slice that mouth of yours off. Anyways see you around wolf," said Cronus as he flew off.

Sparrow Girl formed herself into a regular size sparrow and landed on her mother's shoulder and awaited for somebody to answer her father's question.

Starfire rubbed Sparrow Girl's little head softly and looked at what was going on now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:05 pm
Zane's ears twitched again. "How charming, I completely get ignored." Something about the crow had struck him wrong, but he ignored it. Zane yawned. "Are we going to do this mission, or what? I don't want to waste time and I definitely don't want to be late for dinner."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 am
Tim paused, thier was no choice. They would have fill the group in. Robin deserved an answer if he'd returned after the dark and hazy events surrouding his departure. 'A few nights ago Bruce Waynes butler and Batgril were kidnaped a charity event and were rumoured to have been kept prisoner somewhere in Europe. Batman in a hurry sending out a distress signal to all his allies. I'm the cotroler T and he's the Red Robin' he coutinued motioning at Jason. He was cautious in what he revealedc in front of the Titans incase it got the group in any trouble.

'I know. Let me show you were the class really kicks in' he boomed in the eerie silence of the docks as he made his way below deck. He wanted to observe how his first prisoner managed to escape after what she was given to sedate her. It lead to the question was the men he aqquired in his hostile takeovers were loayal to his fearful exterior ?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:55 am
'He just left you ?' Robin said with suprise. It was unlike him to be that distant. Though something was oviously wrong as Batgirl was infront of him and what had happened to Alfred ?. He dread to think what could have happened to his old and faithful friend ?. It was clear he couldn't leave until the situation had been resolved. However the Titans were a different story.

'Yeah the same you did to him' Jason snapped tiersomely. To be honest his was feed up with the Titans presence here. Ever since they'd turned up he'd been shot at, slice at and almost buried alive. Plus the night wasn't even over yet and wasn't even midnight for crying out loud.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:56 am
Beast Boy took in the information. Some of it was confusing, but some of it made sense. Overall, he could understand that Batgirl and a butler had gotten kidnapped, which was why Batman had left. He felt a small stir of excitement at being in the Batcave, legendary home of the famous vigiliante himself. Never had Beast Boy expected to be inside of it. "And then he disappeared?" Beast Boy said, ignoring Jason and Robin.

Reaper followed, always levitating a few inches off the floor. His eyes flickered around, searching for any signs. It was interesting to see more of Shade's infrastructure. Reaper had to admit that Shade had a well-hidden prison by using this dilipadated ship. "This place is classy enough and nicely hidden." He complimented. "What would be more likely; someone breaking into this prison, the prisoners escaping all by themselves, or one of your men betraying you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:14 pm
Starfire listened and half of it was kind of well confusing but she understand most of it though. But the big question was what did Jason, Red Robin mean by Robin leaving the Batman.

Sparrow Girl just listened and wanted to say something about this whole odeal and what was Red Robin's problem.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm
Amwolf started to walk away and said, "Lets go Felinus. Were heading back to my place."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 am
'No he's on holiday thats why he's called everyone back to the cave' Jason replied in dim witted and mocking sracastic voice to the green kid. It was a wonder these Titans did anything with all the dumb and brainless questions they asked. He wound stung and his patience had gone. All night he'd been running around after these kids all night and had come off worse because of it.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:44 am
'No doubt a fusion of all those options my boy. During my aqquisiction of the gangs of this quiant little stop over. I inherited some rather quesionalbe operative who may be particuluarly ever chaning in the lines of loyalty' Shade replied delicately keeping his senses sharp and aware for anything which can conclude how she escpaed.

Tim uncomfortable looked up Jason's snside remark damaging the social atmosphere of the cave. 'We haven't heard anything but we have friends keeping thier eyes out for him and were just keeping our hopes up for now' Tim trailed realsing how pathectic and weak he sounded. He wondered what the group would do now ?, would they stay or go, surely their had commitments back home ?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:37 am
Damain slowly came to the rough rocky exterior of his cell unpleasntly brushed his face. His eyes shot open. He got an ache rcoekted through his head. He recalled all the events leading up to his painful state now. He'd followed Batgirl and something got him while his back was turned. He looked around. Unsure where or what this was. It didn't looked a police cell. Which was fairly good thing.

Robin spun in a flick toards Jason. 'What is your problem ?' Robin snapped in rage. All night he'd been putting up with Jasons sly and sharp little comments about him and the group. He'd put them in so much danger it was unreal, all he seemed to be intrested in was feeding his unatural thirst for violcence. He'd put his team needlessly in danger and had no appreciation for the groups presence here tonight after everything.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:04 pm
Sparrow Girl heard her father snapped towards Jason and so did Star.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:53 pm
Beast Boy shot a glare at Jason. It was rare for him to get angry, but he was sick and tired of Jason's mood. "Yeah, seriously, dude. Just chill. Life isn't about being as violent as you want with no regard to others." Well life in the human world wasn't like that. With animals, things tended to be more violent and selfish for most animals except during mating seasons. However, even then they wouldn't be so mean to one another.

Reaper nodded his head. "That's why I prefer dead minions." He wasn't kidding. The dead were so much more reasonable than the living and summoning them was much easier than finding trustworthy humans who would never dream of changing sides. "Maybe I can get some for you at some point." Of course, the undead would be loyal to Reaper if they had to choose between the two, but Reaper could command them to listen to Shade. Most of the time...

Zane trotted after Amwolf. Only two thoughts flew through his mind. One was asked by him immediately, "Do you have food at your place?" However, Zane was also wondering who the mysterious crow was. While he didn't like getting into business that required helping others, Zane was greatly interested by all this. Plus, he was curious as to how doing something for other people would be like.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:03 pm
"Yes, I have food," said Amwolf. He led the boy to an old abandon apartment and led him to the room he was staying in. He then transformed into his human form, went into a fridge, braught out some meat, and started to cook it.

When he was done cooking the meat he gave it to the cat boy on a plate and after the meat cooled off for a bit. Amwolf didn't seem hungry at all so all he ate was an apple.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:19 am
Jason got up his face contorted in vile and ugly scowl as he got up his pateince burnt out. 'Well at least I get the job done properly !' he snapped furiously stepping forward his anger fuming out of him. 'All night you guys have caused us problems since you've flown and tired to play the glorious hero !' he coutinued his animalistc rage.

'We were trying to help you !, I was called here tonight to deal with a threat and the only threat I see here is you. Your reckless, you've endangered my friends, rude to to the people who are help you !' Robin reorted his fury sweeping out him in one massive burst of rage and blinded anger.Starfire had been almost killed Beastboy and him almost captured and his friends dragged into a world he'd so desperately tried to defened them against.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:04 am
'I see. That proposal is quite tempting. We shall create or obtain dead bodies of some sort and go from thier. Though for now I want to know how two of my closely guarder antes have broken out' he muttured in a pre-occupied manner as they entered the holding area. The makehsift groty cell seemed undisturbed. The matress was sprawled on the dusty grimy floor. None of this explained her escape to him except the fact the gurads were avoidong his face more than usual. The three stood thier looking sorry for themselves and rattled with fear. He knew she'd been tagged with the freaks fear gas so she'll be of no use to no one unless in the unlikely situation someones bothered to help her. He turned to the guards and sighed. He couldn't be bothered to question them and besides they were scummy pawns anyway. He stepped forward glasping a dagger he slashed the weak fleshy armour on the groups neck. They gasped crumpling to the floor. 'Thier you go my boy.' he said with an inapporiate scrap of cheer in his voice.

Batgirl slowly began to stir moaning loudly her eyes flickering slowly open. As her mind rebooted she felt refreshed and calm despite a whooping headache. She was Ok. Her vision slowly came back into focous a variety of shapes in front of her. She tried moving up coughing slightly. 'Uhhh' she grumbled slowly.

Tim smiled relieved to see Barbara awake and hoped this could end the fueds between the group and Jason. 'Cheerful as ever' Tim muttured under his breath as he moved over to her. He was so glad she was ok. Though he couldn't help worrying about where Alfred was. Maybe something sinister was going on ?, maybe Alfred was somewhere in Gotham still ?.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games