Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:27 pm
Sukos eyes grew wide when ethan asked if he hated him."hate you,"suko said and lifted ethans chin up"far from it." he siad and leaned in and put a gentle kiss on his lips and then pulled back and looked away and muttered a sorry. inside his head he was both happy and mad at himself because now ethan new what he felt towards him and now he probably felt disgusted at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Ethan closed his eyes and gentility kissed back, relived that Suko didn't hate him. He grinned slightly,
" i thought maybe you'd see me as a burden...this did happen all so suddenly.." Ethan murmured.
Ethan looked off to the side to see his chicken on the desk of the nurse, he pointed to it smiling,
" Mr.Puckles!!" he gasped relived to see that his old friend was safe and sound."

[[here is his pic btw, long story why its crumbly so ill pm you bout that ;P Ethan ]]]  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:03 pm
[[ >.< Shouu?? Answer.? ]]

May went over to her room. She grabbed out her cell phone and quickly texted Shou. "Can't you come meet me? " She added.. I miss you. Probably not even meaning it, but deep inside she did mean it. She really wanted to see Shou again. To see that smile on his face... It was hard to keep away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 pm
Suko gave a sly grin, glad that ethan didnt feel disgusted with him. He chuckled when he saw ethan grab mr. puckles and hug him tight, and then he messed up his hair," Should we head back to our dorm now, i have monitor duty but your more then welcome to tag along if you want to. I think your more of a pleasure,.... a very great pleasure to me, rather then a bburden," He said gleefully to ethan and held out his hand with a smile lighting his features," I can also teach you about being a vampire," He said and stood up.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:33 pm
Ethan smiled and giggled, his mind full of joy.
"i'd love that.." ethan grabbed his cold hands. now both there hands were cold, two cold lifeless beings full of so much hot love waiting to be reviled.

Ethan knew he had classes to go to, but thought nothing of it, it wouldn't be unusual for him to miss class.

[[haha i stole the cold hands line from a vampire fanfiction i read a while ago :] ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:17 pm
[[lol whats it called id probably read it if i can find it]]

He felt ethans hand closed round his and smiled as he felt jolts of electricity shoot through him. They stolled along slowly down the halls and the fiew students to pass them gave them funny looks, but suko though nothing of it. He opened a door and let ethan go through first and soon they where stroling along their way to the boys dorm. "So do you have any questions that you would like to ask , any thing particular about vampires you want to know." He said and opened the boys dorm door for ethan.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Ethan squeezed suko's hand tighter, and his grasp on Mr. puckels, embarrassed that some people were staring at them. but once they were out of sight he stood closer to suko for comfort.

"umm well.. kinda. i know it's kinda stupid but i've always wondered..." Ethan paused,
" do vampire's really sleep in ....coffins..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 pm
Mayumi could almost feel the anger dying down in him. Maybe I should relax...
"Put it this way, in that short time... I heard enough to understand why you wouldn't want me to hear it. I'm sorry that it happened. I can act like nothing happened if it'll help." Mayumi said, trying to put a peace between them.
Now I just sound desperate...
But then again... I kind of am. Sad.

Crouching down beside him, Mayumi held her knees. Mayumi noted the new whole in the fence, and laughed softly to herself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:18 am
Suko burst out laughing at that thought. He wiped his eyes and laughed a bit more," Hahjaha those are just old wives tails," He said and smiled at ethan," We dont really have to sleep but it makes us feel more human and i guess its comfortable to lay down for awhile," He said thoughtfully, and looked at ethan," But i can see why you would ask ," He said and started walking up the stairs to their dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:37 pm
Ethan hesitantly laughed with suko feeling a little embarrassed. Ethan walked up the stair behind Suko there hands still locked together. He didn't want to let go of him, he felt so lost. He noticed his skin was much paler than before and he felt physically different,
"...Monito-- or umm.. Suko-kun... what changes physically about me?" He muttered, he felt like he should call Suko by his name now, since they are so much closer. They two boys came to the front door of their dorm, ethan took out his key and opened it for them. The room was a mess, and ethan felt embarrassed for he never noticed how messy it was since he'd never had anyone around.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:12 pm
"Hmmm....well nothing really physical changes about you, only your skin, eyes and 5 senses, and the lust for blood," He said thoughfully and watched ethan open the door. He examined the room and chuckled," You become faster and stronger," He said and stepped inside," Hmmm and welll i think that pretty much covers it." He said and walked around the room and picked up some things off the floor and put them in the spots that he thought they would go in, then turned," Anything else,....ethan-kun." He said with a slight chuckle  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:05 am
Ethan looked down and smiled,
"no, Suko-kun." He muttered then walk up right in front of suko, stood up on his tippy toes to match suko's height then lightly kissed his cheek,
" Thank you.." he whispered.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:52 am
Suko was caught off gaurd but quickly recovered, and slid his arms around ethan and hugged him to his chest." Didnt think so,' He said and kissed the top of his head, not willing enough to let him out of his grasp. Then he wwhispered," Dont ever leave,...please," He said and lighly bit his neck before letting him go, with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:39 pm
Ethan smiled as he was let go of. But he didn't want to be let go of. He hugged Suko tightly and pushed him in the messy unmade bed. He held onto suko as he whispered into his ear,
"I promise i never will leave you.." Ethan pressed his body to suko's as a tear rolled down his cheek, but he was smiling.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:57 pm
Suko wrapped his arm's around Ethan tightly again and hugged him as he felt Ethan pushing himself closer to him even though they were as close as they could be. "Thank you...," He said with a bright smile, and lifted Ethans chin up so he could kiss him, but this time it was with more passion then before," And i wont ever let you go," He said and curled up into a ball with Ethan tucked to his chest.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games