Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Games
Bring out the inner thief in you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this game?
  Yes
  No
  I'll never say! *twirls into black hole*
  *Walks in yoinks gold and walks out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 pm
*Pushes you over and yoinks your shoes and then runs off with them.*

(Amazing that I actually know some hentai's huh? But I thought it was a good one messed up but good.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am
I sneak up to you, use a vaccuum to suck up all the lights hovering around you, and vanish into a puff of smoke.

(Why is it that some of the shows I like, you say are "messed up" ? )  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm
*drops down shaves your head and bounces back up like a yo-yo and vanishes into the night.*

(Seriously? Because they are I mean honestly a space pirate lady who is how old has a child of her own on Earth but drives a cyborg so to speak that is what she'd look like if she aged or some such stuff? Not to mention do I need to even mention how they get honey in "Dragon Pink?" Dude seriously you watched some messed up stuff...some of it is just more messed up then others like that space pirate one is way more messed up then "Dragon Pink" but I watch some messed up stuff too.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am
Uses a knife to slice all your clothes to ribbons and steals the pieces.

(ok, mito's alien race lives for centuries, she herself is hundreds of years old. The royal family just doesn't age like the rest of her people, and the suit is a tradition to remind their people of the terror of their first emporer so they don't have a repeat problem [also they don't even have a gender until a certain age - they have to pick one - the only reason her son is male is because his father was human - at least until the alien dna kicks in, then he becomes a she - ^.^ ]

as for the honey in dragon pink - yeah but it's a hentai, everything is supose to be weird like that - most hentais I watch have something that seems messed up if you think about it too much - just don't think about it, it's suppose to be mindless fun ^.^ [mindless is the key word here]

And if you watch stuff that's "messed up" too, is my stuff really that much worst?)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm
*has an anime girl walk up and flash you while she does that I yoink your pitchfork and run off.*

(*blink blink blink* Seriously...are you seriously asking me that after that first bit about that crazy alien race and the dude becoming a she!? Seriously!? Okay I don't even think I watch things that crazy messed up...no...no dudes become she's...well there was one but he was actually a She/he a guy that dressed like a girl so he could whoop a** and Sister Psycho which I absolutely loved but sadly I don't own this anime nor do I remember the title of it. However, I'll give you the hentai anime this is true they are all fairly messed up. But that space pirate one seriously!?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 am
(LOL, that would SOO work)

*swings by on a rope and snatches your hat as I do*

(ROFLMAO - yes, yes I just asked you that - I know mito is a bit of an extreme case, but sence alot of the shows I watch are wacky and wild, I view it as just another crazy-fun anime show - I guess it depends on what "level of crazy" you're used to your shows having - you should see the rest of my collection - LOL)

[besides, after ranma 1/2... the whole "boy becomes girl" thing really doesn't seem odd anymore]  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm
(*giggles* Glad ya liked that one)

*Sends Tarzan after your vine swinging but to pummel you when your bent carcass falls to the ground I look around and eventually take your bent glasses put them on smile and walk off.*

(*nods* This is true I guess I just don't watch that odd of shows... I tend to watch more the vampire, demons, samurai/ninja and such shows...with a few others that are odd but I guess not that many how weird... *blinks and holds up hand* Okay you got me there. I love Ranma 1/2 especially the first season it was so funny! It was right up there with...Slayer...I think it was with Lina Inverse? Yeah awesome in humor!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 am
*steals your bird friend and eats him for thanksgiving dinner*

(Let's see, I like: Spice and Wolf, This Ugly and Beautiful World, Rosario Vampire, Hellsing, Devil May Cry, Chobits, Tokyo Mew Mew, Galaxy Angel, Chibi Vampire, Powerpuff Girls Z, Lucky Stars, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Ranma 1/2, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Android Kikaider, Blue Gender, Blue Submarine #6, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chrono Crusade, Cyborg Soldier 009, BDZ+original+GT, Ghost in the Shell, InuYasha, Grave of the Fireflies, Labyrinth of Flames, Pokemon, Record of Lodoss War, Read or Die, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Shaman King, Tenchi Muyo, Space Pirate Mito, Trigun, Vampire Hunter D, Yu-Gi-Oh)

{I'm sure you can pick out some "messed up" shows out of this list ^.^ }

[And this doesn't even include the stuff purple has that I don't]  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:20 pm
*Sends animal friends after you to pluck your bat wings on your head they return with them and I tape them to my Sephiroth plushie and walks off happily hugging upgraded plushie.*

(I've actually got a few of those though not many a couple I had to sale off so I could pay bills some I've never heard before. *nods* Oh I'm sure I could but eh I say whatever makes you happy. I don't think I'll list all my anime...to lazy and to many to do so it would be like listing my manga collection. *chuckles*)

(I never got into Samurai Champloo or Samurai Deeper Kyo because they reminded me to much of Rurouni Kenshin. There are a couple on your list I've thought about but never got around to. Though I've seen tidbits of Samurai Deeper Kyo it seems...interesting but never got it. ^_^ wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am
Boxes up all the plants and insects in your hair and runs off.

(that's cool - I'd collect manga too, but without a stable income, I don't have the chance)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:05 pm
*walks up behind you cuts off your tail then walks off with it petting it.*

(*nods* I totally know what you mean. I've got a few series going right now, but because money is so tight I can't keep up with them. I just hope that will change soon other wise I'll be so far behind I won't be able to catch up because they'll quit making that volume/series. It sucks... I'm kind of glad though that anime has begun to suck I don't have to worry about as many series in that. I've only got like two or three going right now...which I can't find most of them as usual. *sighs*)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Steals the plant clothes you have on. LOL

(true, but sence the anime I like seems to be weirder then the anime you like... As they come out with less that you like, I have more to worry about) V_V  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm
*sends fangirl to flying leap glomp you front the front while I come up behind and strip off your trench coat and go running off with it.*

(Oh, that's right. I'm sorry Dude I know the pain you're in I've been there before too.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm
Shaves you bald and uses your hair as a leash to lead your bird away.

(YEP, I'd give up a trench coat for a cute anime-ish fangirl) ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm
*Runs by and sprays you with something but keeps going. Eventually a heard of anime girls come towards you strip down your pants then they jump you. I walk off with your pants with a smirk.* The Axe-effect works every time. 3nodding  
Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff