Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:40 pm
ok accepted now  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:29 pm
Username:pirate_king999
Rp name:Ruuko Renigu
Elements?:Water, Fire.
Bloodline/Clan?:None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? they are one of the most powerful ones alive

How can you better the leaf village? i make powerful explosives and know a number of jutsu's. also a srtatigest

Give an Rp example: Bleach: Dawn Of The New Era. ~Sweet Kiss~ Ouran High School Host Club  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:35 pm
no, i need an actual rp sample, not examples of where you rp. also, everyone starts out as an academy student, so you wouldn't know powerful jutsus or how to make explosives .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm
perkydemonofdoom
no, i need an actual rp sample, not examples of where you rp. also, everyone starts out as an academy student, so you wouldn't know powerful jutsus or how to make explosives .

1. thanks for clearing that up.
2. explosives was taught by father.
3. did not know about jutsu thing  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:13 pm
still, since you have not actually rp'd it, you do not know how to make explosives.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 pm
Username: Boku no Tegami
Rp name: Mira Shinzen
Elements?: Water Air
Bloodline/Clan?: Nope
Have you read the Starter Forum? Obviously
Demon?: Nope
Activity: (how often you are online) Whenever I can
Why do you want to join the leaf? I don't really care that it's Naruto or whatever. I figure Leaf has got to be at least one of the active villages.

How can you better the leaf village? By being part of leaf, that means one more active member. In turn, that means more active members. So I mean it is really your call but there's only one way to find out.

Give an Rp example: Miza looked at the still ground as she swung back and forth. The wooden seat was uncomfortable and the rope was rough on her delicate child-like hands. She wondered when the academy would open up. It was her first day. The day she dreaded. The day she knew that it was her turn. Quite a reversal of fates. "Do I.....s-s-should I?" Miza said with a tremble in her voice. The morning bell sounded. The loud noises of the other kids began to drown out the echoes in her ear. She stood up and walked towards the door. "This is it. This will change my life forever." Miza sounded quite sad yet calm. It wasn't just another day. It was the first day of school

Boku no Tegami

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:32 pm
Specifically how much would you be online? Once a week wont' be enough, since some parts of this village are very active. If you are to rp in the academy, which you would, you need to be on for chunks at a time to get through it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Username: Little Mintchan
Rp name: Sophia Sako
Elements?: Fire(or water i forget><)
Bloodline/Clan?: attempting to get nara clan and chakra mouths
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) everyday for 106 days not missing one!
Why do you want to join the leaf? i think its a very peacful village and a good place to start training as a academy student
How can you better the leaf village? by finding info on targets quickly
Give an Rp example:

Sophia walked up to the two doors with a sign on the top. "Guess this is the school..." She hears the morning bell for the classes to start and sighed. Sophia walked into the school. She was smart at learning stuff quickly, But she wasen't a great person to do justu. Except genjustu which she loved to learn ether then her shadow minuplation justu.
Her range of the shadow justu was short to 5km, But she hoped to go farther with it. She knew it used the most chakra out of all the justu she knew. It didnt't seem exciting to go to a academy since she was pretty smart with tactics and learning fast so she hated to be with slow learners.She watched other ninja get ready for missions with thier teams.
She walked toward the school looking at the rising sun the colors were brillant a orange with pink combination brightnened the sky in the early morning

that all im adding its a paragraph now!!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Yeah, just give a 3-5 sentence literate paragraph, with good grammar, of you entering the Academy, and then you'll get accepted by Perky. Then copy and paste it into your post for the academy...

(Go with Chakra Hands for your bloodline so I can kill you and take them! ^-^)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm
u can ask scrapples the way i rp cause u wont kill me!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Username: Burakku Ketsueki
Rp name: Hatake, Rinkachi
Elements?: Raiton/Fuuton
Bloodline/Clan?: Attempting to acquire Hatake clan with Sharingan
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) A few hours a day
Why do you want to join the leaf? The leaf has lots of activity so I won't get bored waiting on someone else to post if I were in a less active village.

How can you better the leaf village? As a ninja with the sharingan (depending if I get the bloodline) I will be able to acquire information as well as jutsus for the village. Not to mention the prestige of the Hatake clan would be well accepted in the leaf.

Give an Rp example:

Rising from a light sleep, Rinkachi dressed and exited his quarters. Rinkachi was your average twelve year old boy who dreamed of being a great shinobi one day. He had spiky silver hair, dark blue eyes and a childlike face. He wore a dark blue shirt and short black pants. His mother said the shirt brought out the color in his eyes, which he hoped would land him a cute girl. Just like his father he was becoming quite the perv, though he was never brave enough to spy on the girls in the bathing area's like his father.
With the sleep still in his eyes he exited his home grabbing his kunai and shuriken, along with his prized katana, which he secured on his back. It was his first day at the academy and he was happy, though his expressions didn't show it. For the first time in his life he was also nervous, he would be meeting new people and he wanted to make the best impression he could. As he approached the academy he could see many of his future classmates walking in, just as nervous as he was. It was relieving for him to see others that were nervous at least he wouldn't be the only one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 am
Burakku Ketsueki - accepted, post a profile
little mintchan - longer rp sample  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:58 pm
isnt his the same length as mine?!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 pm
Username:katon96
Rp name:Kuromaru Kage
Elements?:Earth,water
Bloodline/Clan?:byakugan/inuzuka
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:no?(though I'd want one)
Activity: (how often you are online)alot
Why do you want to join the leaf? To become a great ninja.

How can you better the leaf village? I will protect the village with everything I know and will learn

Give an Rp example: Kuromaru woke in a daze. He looked around and saw no one at first, but then he saw a figure behind a thick tree. "H-hello" he said in a nervous voice. The shadowed figure didnt even budge let alone answer. "Hey y-you there where am I?" he asked nervously. The figure disappeared and before Kuromaru knew it the figure was right next to him. Kuromaru made a loud gasp. "You are in Konoha's forest" the figure said. It was a young lady. She was around the age of sixteen. She had beautiful reddish-orange hair and had dimples. Her eyes were a crimson red. "Who are you?" Kuromaru asked shyly. "I'm Orihime",she replied. "You were mugged I was able to save you though you were rendered uncoinscience by the thugs" she said smiling. "Well, thank you Orihime, but sorry to say I must be going now my dad must be worried sick" Kuromaru said trying to recall what had happened. "I'll take you. I'll be much faster" Orihime considered. "Okay if you say so" Kuromaru said confused. "Get on my back" she said. Kuromaru got up his bones ached and he had a throbbing headache. He got on her back and they were off, with lightning speed, to Kuromaru's apartment.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:45 pm
katon96 - have you applied for those bloodlines?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games