Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 pm
"I most graciously thank you Oroami san. I am certain i will see you agian if everything works out." Ayumu bowed...

"If there is any way to get word out to the cloud ninja without curious ears hearing it would be greatly appreciated, I am unsure that they will only trust my word." Ayumu let out a small chuckle. He had thought that he was dead for sure, he wasnt sure how Oroami would react but he was relieved it wasnt resolved in his death.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Ayumu turned and left the office, he would see Oroami again soon, he just knew it.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Oroami laid back in his chair and took a small nap to pass the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:52 am
Excuse me sir butwhen will the acadamy start a new semester  

rob45631

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Oroami smiled "today actually."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm
a figure appeared at the door as he sighed again. he then open the door and entred himself in as he left a train of smoke behind him. "long time no see mizukage-sama. it has been like, 5 years sense i last saw you." he said as he took the cig out of his mouth and stood by a open window and let out a poof of smoke out in the window. "i herd you need training for my blood red eyes level two." he said as he turn his head to oroami.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm
Oroami smirked "hey futashi, just call me Oroami, we're friends not buisness partners." Letting a pulse of lightning run through his right eye Oroami smirked as his normal red colored eye turned a mezmerizing maroon color. "Yes, i have been in need of learning more genjutsu, seeing how this nifty eye will take my genjutsu abilities from being low to being excellent, which will make me much, much stronger."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:45 am
"so. still searching for power huh? well, i'll help you gain that power then oroami. alright. lets meet at the beach. we need a calm place where you could train your blood red eye." he said as he then put the cig back in his mouth and continued to smoke it.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Oromai grinned and laughed "not power, but the ability to protect those i love."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:26 pm
katsuro folded his long angel like wings out as feathers where dropping from the ground. he then smirk when he herd that. "ah. your right. my mistake. lets head down there now" he said as he took of in flight out of the window, heading to the ever so beautiful beach of mizu.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 pm
Oroami nodded happily and smiled, soon he disintigrated into a puddle of water, slumping off to the beach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 pm
marquis arrives at Oroami's office, Sitting in the mizukages windowseal, Marquis notices that nobody is here. "hmmm i wonder where he ventured off to."  

marquis27

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 pm
Marquis shrugs it off, 'maybe he's at his house' he thinks to himself then posts a giant note on the kages office which can be foundhere

after he had posted the note he leaves the area to go and try to find Oroami at his house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 am
Melody knocked at oroami's door. She was so nervous but she had to ask him a question. she waited outside for him to come back.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:10 pm
Oroami formed above a Subi kunai, he removed the waterfall headband, and took off the modification jutsu. He put Lenon's body in a room off in the hall, and watched as Melody was sucked through the liquid door. "hello Melody."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games