Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm
"Hello Faith." Raven nodded her head before looking at Azar. She had an idea of what he wanted to say, but she decided to wait for him to say it.

"Faith has nowhere to go right now, so I was wondering if she could sleep in one of the guestrooms for at least this night. Maybe more." Azar said.

Raven thought over it. It wasn't her place to choose who came and stayed in the Tower. However, she couldn't see the harm of it. "Okay. Since you helped us out with the fire, you're welcome to stay at least the night. After that, we'll need to discuss with the others."

Shana looked up at the large Tower and couldn't help but gape at the massive structure. "Woah..." Her voice faded away. "That's a big house."

Draco walked after Gemini and changed into the boxers that he wore when he slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Fiath nodded her head and smiled. "Thank you."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm
Gemini lied on the bed, with her pretty pink pjs, and her brown hair down. She then hummed happily, "Hmhmhmhmhm."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:42 pm
"Show her to a guest room Azar." Raven instructed as she stood up. Now that she had made sure Azar had come home, it was time for bed.

"Thanks." Azar said before looking over at Faith. "Come on. Let's find you a room. What floor would you prefer?" Azar asked as he led Faith into the complicated hallways that wound through the Titans Tower.

Draco jumped on to the bed, landing smoothly. He looked over at Gemini. "What has you so happy?" He asked.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"yeah it's pretty cool."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:50 pm
Shana shook her head. It would take forever to find an exit in the place. However, she did need a place and a bed was looking far more favorable than a patch of grass in the park or forest. "Well aren't you going to take me in, or did you just bring me here to show me Jump City's biggest building?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:44 pm
"Hm, oh I don't know. Say Draco, how would you feel about having well another child. A sibling for Lyra," said Gemini as she looked towards ehr husband with a smile. "I wouldn't mind another child of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 pm
~~Flora's Dream/Mind~~

As the strang woman touched Flora's head she chanted these words, 'The light and and dark of the moon. Give this girl your strength and power. She is your, our new moon warrior. The child Summer Moon.'

"Summer Moon," Flora said to herself. Adn then the woman vansihed.

~~Dream Over~~

Flora awoke leing on the ground quietly and sat up.She then found a necklace around her neck. It looked a luner flower and a sun. She then said to herself with a smile, "Summer Moon." She then went back to her bed and fell asleep under her covers.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:57 am
Scourch blushed slightly and smiled as he said,"Oh, sorry. Let's go in." He then opened the door and said,"Come on; let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:18 am
Shana walked in through the door, her eyes darting around. As usual for whenever she entered a building especially one she had never been in, Shana mentally began to memorize the layout as they walked. "Hey, can I have a room with windows?" She asked. A window was a nice escape route if anything did come off as strange or bad.

Draco leaned back, thinking about it. "Another kid..." He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Faith looked up at Azar with wounder. "Floors? Well I always liked the number 5....Do you have a floor 5?" She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:31 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Of course. like I said you can take my room it has a window."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 pm
Then Gemini moved closer towards Draco on the bed and said, "How about we make one tonight. Well, at least try." She then made a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:59 pm
Emerald tossed and turned in her sleep. She mumbled in her sleep and awoke quickly. She breathed hard. She sat at the edge of her bed and looked at the carpet. She noticed the clock 11:00. She took a deep sigh and feel back onto the bed wide awake.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:56 pm
Azar nodded his head with a chuckle. "Yeah. We've probably got a floor 20 or something." He shrugged. "Hey, my room's on floor 5." He smiled a bit. "Come on." Azar ran onwards, weaving through the halls and going up some stairs.

Shana nodded her head. "Well, I guess go ahead and lead on." She began walking after him.

Draco smiled. "Sure." He said as he moved close to Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games