Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:11 pm
Miss_Neko_Baby

Emiko looked back at Jasper and smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine!" She then looked foward and squinted here eyes trying to find something in the distance. Her weak human eyes only spotted a tiny dot and that dot was just barely visible. "Hmmm...my aunt told me that to get to 'Crushilla' we first get past the Forbidden Forest. Then go to Snake's Past and follow the river for about three miles. After that there should be a small gap in the rocks to either side of the river. She told me that the gap in the rocks was the entrance to 'Crushilla'." Emiko then looked back at Jasper to make sure he caught all of what she was saying.

"I wonder if this is the Forbidden Forest?" Jacob rubbed his hand across his chin in wonder. "Got it. Forest, Past, River, then Rocks." He said, smiling. Taking her hand, Jacob pushed her in front of him gently, not wanting to loose her in the mist. He wanted to keep an eye on her, too, because the trees were thinning; mush too thin for two people to pass at once. "What are you thinking, love?" Jacob asked to pass the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:24 pm
((YAY!! ^^ Thank you!!))

Emiko looked foward again and started to walk a bit faster. "Hmm..That life should be alot more easier for us rather than that of which it has been." She reached out at a small branch and quickly broke it off the tree from which it hung, as they walked. On the branch was a single white flower. She fluffed it slightly and carried it as they walked and smiled.  

Miss_Neko_Baby

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 pm
Jacob looked at the light again, wishing they were already past it. "I agree. Those nosy neighbors of mine never really trusted me whenever they saw me with you. Thought I was going to seduce you with demonic charm." He said, laughing slightly at the menacing faces of the old men and woman, hurrying their children inside whenever they saw him around the city. That's why he was always inside his seemingly abandoned home. Looking down at Emiko, Jacob smiled when she took the flower. "That flower is beautiful . . . Just like you." Jacob said quietly, moving more branches out of the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:39 pm
Haseo was hiding in the closet and he slowed his breathing so that he didnt make a single sound  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:11 pm
"Oh come Haseo!!!!!!!" Rose whined, "I don't want it to get any worse!!! It's for your own sake!!" She decided to wait for a while until he came. She wasn't going to move until he came out. She sat on top of the dresser she moved infront to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:25 pm
hmmmm maybe she left Haseo quickly opened the door and rolled across the rom then stood up on the opposite side of the room facing Rose  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:55 am
Rose chuckled darkly, "That was...fast. Didn't think you would come to your grips that fast, honey. You're trapped and play fairly, this is only for your own good."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 am
Haseo glared at her "come and try"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:35 am
Emiko looked up at him and smilled. "Thank you!" She then picked the flower off the branch and put it in her hair. Tosing the branch aside, Emiko quickened her pace slightly and finaly made it out into the sunlight. She paused a moment and allowed herself to take in the sun slighlty and yawned. The sun felt so good on her soft, cold skin that she couldn't help but to want to soke it in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 am
Rose sighed, she didn't want to force him into this, and fight him, if that were to happen, so she decided to convince him. "Haseo... I've got an injection and it might work. It's only a few stitches and then once were done... I'll make it up to you."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 am
"its not the pain that im worried about, its the feeling of having a peice of wire pulled through my skin, but what exactly do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:38 pm
Rose shivered slightly at that thought and she would have to do the pulling. "Well, you don't have to look at it... and," she said wondering how it would all end, "Whatever you want. or we could temporarily leave Crushilia and find something, or someone with healing abilities and we can devour them and come back home... Although we run the risk of my parents coming after us. Haseo, it's all your choice!" She smiled gently.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:31 pm
"its not seeing it that bothers me either, its the feeling, but i guess i will have to get over it" he sat down on the bed "lets get this overwith"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Rose smiled, "Thank you..." Oh, finally he's co-operating, now i can finally breathe. She thought as she sighed, threaded the needle, put the injection to numb, unsure whether it would work or not and went on ahead to put the first thread in.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:15 pm
Haseo closed his eyes and looked away "done yet?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games