Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:25 pm
(o-o then go to bed!)

Karelym's smile widened, As always.

Rollan crinkled his nose and swatted at Coryn's tail, "One of these days.." He gave a mock-threatening growl, glancing at a man who appeared to be staring at him a moment. Rollan frowned slightly, but as another dragon passed by and moved away, the man was gone and he decided it was a trick of the light. Glancing back at Coryn, feeling a bit unnerved, he went for a higher level tease, "So Cory, when am I gonna be an uncle?" Rollan blinked with feigned innocence, a grin curving his lips slightly.

Karelym blushed at the comment, making a muffled sound of surprise and laughter via the mind link. What have you been teaching him, Coryn?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Coryn's eyes widened and he looked at Rollan, completely embarrassed. "I swear I'm gonna hurt you one of these days . . ." he growled and faced forward, shifting so that his front paws were crossed. I haven't been teaching him anything . . . He comes up with this stuff himself . . . he thought back to Karelym, a light blush showing up on his scales.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm
Rollan watched the other's wide-eyed embarrasment, "Keep dreaming, bro. You know you love me," he grinned, knowing the other couldn't truthfully deny it..and that was something he valued in Coryn..Coryn cared for him just as he was..didn't mind him being a wolf or anything, not even when he'd been a bit xenophobic, Coryn had just kept on..hence, Coryn had his undying loyalty and unswerving affection..and yes, maybe a little hero-worship.

Karelym said as though she didn't believe it, "Uh huh.." That's what they all say, she tapped one of Coryn's scales playfully.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:31 pm
Coryn frowned. "Jeeze . . . You're both picking on me . . . I can't win . . ." he muttered while pouting. However he had a small smile under the pout and was only playing with them, just like they were playing with him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:44 pm
A dragon roared suddenly, signaling the meeting portion of the gathering. Rollan looked up in alarm, tensing slightly and Karelym stiffened, What is it, Coryn?

The call started the part of the meeting where all attending dragons came together in a circle, there were twelve meetings in all, spread between fourteen days since there were so many dragons. Though..that was many less than twenty years prior, when twenty meetings were needed. Dragons were becoming highly hunted prizes just for existing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm
"The first meeting's started." Coryn answered simply. "I'm not even sure if you are allowed to come with me . . ." he muttered but started to walk in the direction of the call. He knew that Karelym would have to stay within at least 40 feet of him, but Rollan could roam around if he wanted to . . . though if he knew the pup, he would stay close to Coryn and Karelym.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Karelym was on Coryn's back, so she simply glanced around. "The other dragons are bringing people..It doesn't look like it's not allowed.." But maybe there was a reason for those humans.

Rollan was a bit edgy hearing this, and in usual fashion when he got nervous or unsettled, he shifted to wolf form and walked alongside Coryn, as close as he could be without possibly bumping Coryn or getting stepped on. "There's so many.."

Now that they were coming together, the sheer amount was more visible..colors blended or stood out as dragons began gathering and circling, stopping their activities to come forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 pm
Coryn found his mentor and found a spot in the circle next to her. He tried to make himself as small as possible as he always did, trying to be less noticable. However, considering that his metallic black scales clashed heavily with Karuna's turquoise ones.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Karuna glanced at him when he approached, "Well met, Coryn," a traditional gathering greeting. She then turned back to focus on the Elder, the High Chancellor, and the High Advisor, the three most powerful dragons in all of the kingdoms. Topics began being discussed, ranging from weather, to races and their relations between..humans were discussed, certain dragons who were overstepping boundaries..it wasn't what Rollan or Karelym had expected. This was like a town gathering, just catching up on things..what was the point?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:26 pm
"Well met . . ." Coryn muttered back, his insecurity really showing when placed next to all the other dragons. He listened to the other dragons talk, never adding in his own opinion. He didn't like to draw unnecessary attention to himself if he could help it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:36 pm
(sorry, it completely died, I had to leave it alone forever and then walk around the cabin holding my laptop trying to catch a signal *praying to the computer gods* is what mom called it haha <3)

The meeting mostly over, the Elder flared his wings a bit, "Let the challenges begin.." Dragons immediately grew louder, heading to each other, speaking, some baring their teeth.

The challenges were a way to get dragons to meet with other dragons, and heighten their skills by forcing them either to declare a challenge or accept a challenge. If challenged, you had no choice but to accept, but winning by being the challenged gives a greater reward. Anything could be challenged, and it was up to the challengee to pick what would be done, to make up for having no choice in what was up for grabs.

A dragon stepped forward with gleaming brown and orange scales, Kolan, about a teenager in dragon years. He stepped towards Coryn and eyed him before giving a dragonish grin, "I challenge you..for your woman and your pet."

Rollan sniffed indignantly, but figured it was best if the dragon thought him just a wolf. Still...what did the dragon mean about challenging for them? He glanced up to Coryn, and then looked to Karelym who seemed equally puzzled.

Kolan bared his fangs slightly, "Do you accept?" They had to ask, even though there really wasn't much choice in the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 pm
Coryn growled low in his throat. He knew he had to win this fight. "I accept." he growled out, glaring at the other dragon. Please stay back from this . . . I don't want you to get hurt . . . he thought to Karelym, hoping that she would relay the message to Rollan. He then got into a battle position, ready to fight for his vyallah and his brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:53 pm
Karelym hesitated and then nodded, jumping from Coryn's back to where Rollan was. "Come with me, Rollan." The wolf seemed hesitant as well, but with a glance at Coryn, nodded and followed as she brought them back from the two dragons. Other dragons had stopped to watch, curious about them..what did Kolan want with the girl and wolf? What sort of prize was that for a dragon who could have anything?

Kolan bared his fangs in a green and chuckled, "Good," he purred,"I'd hate to think you were a coward, Coryn. Not after being trained by Koruna." Seeming smug, he gave a dragonish shrug, "What will it be? Try not to make it too easy for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:00 pm
"Claw to claw combat . . . only two rules, no killing, and no involving others." he growled out baring his own fangs in anger. "And answer me this. What do you want them for anyways?" he asked, hating the smug look Kolan gave. They had been rivals ever since Coryn had become a dragon. It started when he was trying to fit in, thinking that a dragon was how he would spend the rest of his life, when he got into a disagreement with Kolan over something Coryn couldn't remember at that moment. All he knew that it was that disagreement that sparked a rivalry between the two.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 pm
Kolan laughed at Coryn, "What do I want them for? Well let's see..the little dog would make a good pet, don't you think? And if not..I could always eat him," Rollan stiffened, "And as for the elven girl..well, look at her? She just looks..tasty, and not all of us are too inexperienced to transform..I wonder if could sire some little halfling offspring from her? What do you think? Little elven dragons running around..and if not," He grinned, "Fun is fun."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games