Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:20 pm
Lily didn't respond to Kir's thought, she just waited to see what Vayne was going to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 pm
"Well, surprise, surprise. A dark elf in a city of darkness. Something go amiss in your head miss?" He tips his hat, respectfully. " Seeing as we've meet once more, however, how may I be of service?" He eyes the bow, as if scared, even though his pifwafwi had more then enough enchantments to hold back a sea of demons. Illusion was more powerful than reality. "After all, If one believes in an illusion," he thinks to himself, "it can kill him. Though reality ills whether or not you believe in it." He surveys the scene with a watchful eye. " This time, though, I will not relive my self of my articles. That was humiliating."  

I am The Black Parade now

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:22 pm
"...I'll show you an illusion..." Kir grit his teeth and his Vampire fangs emerged. He didn't like this guy at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:23 pm
"You can't be of service," Lily replied, not trusting the drow in the slightest. Even if she was willing to acknowledge to him the way she was feeling, and she wasn't, she didn't think he could help her, anyway.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:27 pm
Vayne flourishes his hands, and a magical miniature explosion sprouts from one of his many rings. He reaches down into a belt pouch, and removes a strange eyepatch, to prevent further mental intrusions. "You must know then, that even a vampire falls to superior numbers. By the time you move, several Holy Bolts, holy blasts, daggers, and sword cuts would find you and your companion. Do not underestimate a drow, my good sir. What i say i mean." he turns to the vampiric fool. " I have faced much worse then your like. Tell me, have you faced three undead dragon liches alone and won?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:29 pm
"Lily! Give me the command!" Kir thought. His eyes never once left Vayne's. He's not so stupid to not be able to see a threat like this.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 pm
Sheila sat calmly on the roof overlooking them, her spider minions scuttling around her. She simply watched, the spider demon grinned at the spectical.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 pm
"Do you think we care what your track record is?" Lily retorted, seeing that the situation wasn't getting any less tense. She didn't want to activate Kir but was worried that she might have to. "Look, we don't want a fight. We'll just go on our way and leave you alone, alright?" She try one more time to what out of this with out having to fight.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:36 pm
"Make your move. But I'm sure at least one of you will not be surviving it" AS he says this, he enacts a spell with a subtle twist of his index finger. Grinning, he waits for the first blood, many weapons still in their many sheaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Lily gritted her teeth and knew she had no choice now. Kir, activate your true power, she thought. She now looked afraid but it wasn't because of the drows. She was worrried that Kir wouldn't come back, like he almost hadn't last time.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:40 pm
"...!" Kir cringed then magic pulsed off of his body. A powerful barrier appeared to surround only Lily and himself. He drifted a few inches off the ground and he coldly looked at Vayne, the only target in the vicinity.
Certainly, this was what Kir was created to be; the best weapon the Academy has ever created.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 pm
With a laugh, Vayne dismisses the obvious show. His hands still never move towards sheaths. Though they do move towards his wrist bracers, he remains still. His elite men, though, begin a massive barrage of magic,pysiconic, and physical attacks on the girl, Lily.  

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:45 pm
Shiela casted a quick spell, making a thick fog flood the streats. She made it start to rise, until the town was covered in a thick white blanket. She laughed from the roof, her eyes darting through the fog with heat seaking vision. She was a direct decendant of lolth after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:45 pm
"..." The magic attacks bounced off Kir's barrier and went back to where they were cast. Other attacks were deflected easily.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games