Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 pm
Akuro walked forward and into the room, he shook his head at it's decor, the walls had holes in it's plaster, even the covers had holes in them, the ground was supossed to be carpet but some of it was cut off, either from boredom or future torment of lodgers.
He peeked into the bathroom, it seemed normal enough, he walked in and turned the faucet, it took a full two minutes before ther water came out, and it was cold, he turned the hot, it stayed cold.
He walked back into the main room, there wasn't a kitchen, just a woodstove nearby.
"Guess we're sharing a bed," Akuro said sighing.
He thought about the levels of disease on the floor and everywhere else, even the bed didn't see to safe but at the moment it was all they had, he couldn't get sick because of the mission and Lilith still had work to do.
"Now, the people basically run this city though police appear from time to time....so....Lilith, we'll take care of everything in the morning, he speaks tomorrow in public, we'll form a plan tonight and strike then. Go ahead and bathe since you're probably dusty, I'll get in after you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 am
Lilith looked at the room a bit shocked at all the filth, she walked towards the bathroom. She turned on the water first before closing the door and locking it with the weak looking lock. She got undressed and set her clothing on the counter of the bathroom.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:43 am
Akuro's eyes went to the door as it shut, he laid on the bed and closed his eyes, letting a sigh escape him.
He pulled his sleeves up and unwound his bandage a little, taking a glance at the symbols carved into his armed, he closed his hand into a fist and grit his teeth as they glowed.
He wrapped his arm back up, and unclenched his fist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 am
She bathed herself and came out in about a half an hour or so. She walked out drying her hair still, her ears giving a light twitch when the towel touched the. Her tail was perfectly fluffed and soft looking, swaying lightly as she walked.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Akuro's eyes went to Lilith's tail for a moment, his eyes followed it's movement as his fangs slightly protruded out of his mouth.
"Lilith, come here."
Akuro made a motion with his hand, his gaze running up to her eyes.
"Hurry up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:57 pm
She hurried over to him , noticing the fangs that protruded from out his mouth but that didn't stop her from coming close"Yes". Her ears poised upwards as she looked at him curiously"What is it Master?"  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:08 am
Akuro's eyes flashed red for a moment, he drummed his clawed fingers on the bed and his eyes wen to her tail for a moment before returning to her eyes. He closed his eyes, searching for the words to his question, he opened one eye to her and spoke in a light tone, keeping any hint of aggression hidden or concealed with curiosity
"Your tail, Lilith," Akuro said. "What is it worth to you? Tell me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm
She looked at him with a slightly worried expression, a bit puzzled by the question. "Its worth a great deal to me master", she spoke her tone calm she hugged her tail close to herself while looking at him.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am
"A great deal," he said letting the words roll off his tongue. "It's a prized possession, something you don't want to lose."
Akuro held his hand out for her tail, making a beckoning motion with his fingers.
"Tell me Lilith, what if I said to you. Let me rip your tail off you, and if you don't comply I'll kill you then rip it off. How would you respond to it? Would you give up your possession or die with it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:46 am
Lilith looked at him with fear in her eyes and as much as it pained her she handed him her tail. "....I'd give it up" her voice cracked a bit, tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want her tail to be ripped off but she didn't want to be killed.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Akuro's fingers gripped her tail and he gave it a light tug, not enough to do any damage but probably enough to pull her back.
He pulled it to his face and lightly kissed it, he pulled away and released her tail.
"Good choice," Akuro said. "Life is something that can't be thrown away because of some possession."
Akuro sat up on his bed and closed his eyes.
"I've killed many people, a majority over stupid things, good to know your willing to give up something Lilith."
He patted the spot next to him and opened his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm
She had closed her eyes when he gave a light tug on her tail then opened her eyes and she blushed when he kissed her tail. She smiled knowing that she had not disapointed her master with her choice. She sat in the spot next to him that he had patted and looked at him "Have you ever had to give something up if you dont mind me asking?" her expression curious.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm
Akuro noticed her blush but remained silent, at her question he looked around the ground, his hair covering any expression on his face, though when he shifted his face was blank.
Instead of answering he grabbed his bandages and unwrapped them partially, they didn't glow but he pointed his fingers at the marks.
"I chose to keep my possession, and as such. I was killed for it. These symbols keep me alive, and retain my demon half. Though in the end, I lost my prized possession anyway. I can never enjoy the pleasures the living had, I can't look forward to holding a baby in my arms, nor can I smile seeing people, so happy at hearing a relative survived.
Akuro's hand clenched into a fist causing his nails to cut into his hand.
"Why did they survive and I died, worst of all though...is the fact that when I die, I'll be forgotten and unlike you, it's harder for me to die which means more pain."
Akuro glanced over at her.
"Answer your question."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 am
Her expression grew sadened as she looked away from his face, wiping at her eyes"I'm sorry I had asked....master". She had turned back to look at him, holding back tears"Would you remember me when I die?" She took his hand in hers and pulled out a hankerchief, holding it against were his nails cut into his hand. "You should at least try and enjoy the pleasures in life", her voice quiet. A stray tear ran down her cheek,wipping it away she spoke"I'm envious of you in a way master, your strong not weak.....like me, your unfearing while I'm just a coward".  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Akuro kept his attention forward and ignored her apologies, her next words caught his attention, he opened his mouth to speak when she took his hand, he remained silent for a moment.
When she mentioned strength he shook his head.
"The strong are the one's who can show their stupid emotions," Akuro said. "It's easy to hide them, to expose them is risky."
Akuro smiled softly.
"Also, idiot, I'm going to remember you,"
Akuro leaned forward and brought his lips to Lilith's lingering for a moment, her scent filled his nose and he felt a warmth go through his body.
He backed away and smiled remaining within breathing distance.
"And my pleasure is right here."
Akuro smiled faded and he backed away from her.
"Seems, I let myself go again, I'm going to go wash up."
Akuru stood and waking into the bathroom closed the door.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games