Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Brilyra laughed in delighted surprise as she was grabbed and thrown alongside him onto the bed. As she was nuzzled and kissed, she giggled, hearing him growl. "My oufit? But not me?" She teased with a playful pout. Meanwhile..as much as she was enjoying the behavior..she wondered if this was in anyway attributed to the troll mannerisms, or Ryan himself.

If he were in his human form, would he be acting this way? She hoped so..but still..And moreover, even if he was in human form, she didn't want to share the bed in that manner until they'd been wed. That was how her Moregna had raised her, and Ryan as well, so she trusted him implicitly..as always.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:19 pm
Ryan chuckled against her neck. "Mmm . . . you inside the outfit . . ." he said playfully. He trailed kisses up her neck and then caught her lips with his in a passionate kiss, soon though he broke it to look at her with reassuring eyes. "But I won't go any farther than you want to . . ." he said, not wanting her to feel worried around him, no matter what his body wanted, he would not let it take over and risk his relationship with Brilyra once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:26 pm
Brilyra heard him chuckle, smiling at the words. And then as he caught her lips, she kissed him back fully, her eyes darkening a bit with lust as he broke the kiss. "I know, and that's part of why you are my sweetling." She lifted a hand, and brushed it alongside of his face, "If we go any farther than this, I want it to be when you're human, Rye." It wasn't so much that the troll form was grotesque to her, it wasn't anymore. She hoped he didn't think that was the reason she'd said that, since they both knew there was farther that they could go without fully consummating their not-quite-happened marriage.

In a way, the troll was kind of cute..but she wanted to be with Ryan, his adorable brown hair hanging loosely about him, his sweet face lit by his eyes..his soft, warm hands against her. She wanted to be with Ryan as he was, not as she'd made him to be. Brilyra could have a slave, but what she wanted was her lover, her husband..her Ryan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm
Ryan nodded, resting his forehead against hers. "I understand . . . I want to be human when it happens too . . ." he said softly and then gave her one more kiss before muttering, "Good night." and then closing his eyes, his arms wrapping around her as he cuddled into her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 pm
Brilyra heard the words, allowing herself to be wrapped as he cuddled her..but she couldn't help feeling as though she'd disappointed him.."Rye.." She wanted it clear that she wasn't bothered by his form or by him..so she pressed a kiss to his trollish lips as she said softly, hand pressed to Ryan's heart, "Ryan..I love you." Brilyra said it on her own, lovingly and without being commanded, she pressed another soft kiss to his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 pm
Ryan kissed her back. "I know . . ." he said when they finally broke apart. "I love you too Bri . . . and nothing in the world could change that . . . I will always love my wife . . ." he said and brushed her hair out of her face with one hand as the other pressed against her heart like she had done to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:03 am
Brilyra smiled warmly at the words, "Rye..my husband..my wonderful, amazing love." She tilted to his hand as the hair was brushed away, before closing her hand on top of his on her heart, while the other stayed at his heart, "I will always love you too..and always be yours, as you will always be mine." Brilyra pressed closer, keeping their hands entwined as she brought her head against him, happier than she'd been in so very long..happy to be with her beloved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:05 am
Ryan smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips against her head. "I swear it . . ." he muttered and then closed his eyes, falling asleep within minutes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 am
Brilyra felt lips against her head and warmed at the words and gesture, and then knew the other had fallen asleep. With a quiet chuckle, she cuddled into him and soon fell asleep herself.

~In the Morning~

Brilyra stirred long past dawn, leaning into the warmth she felt against her as she murmered softly, "Rye.."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 am
Ryan groaned and held onto Bri tighter. "No . . ." he muttered stubbornly, not wanting to wake up, which is what he thought she said his name for. "Not gettun up . . ." he slurred, sleep heavy in his voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:48 am
Brilyra heard Ryan groan through her sleepy haze, feeling herself being held tighter. She smiled as she pressed a kiss to his nose, missing his lips since her eyes weren't yet open. "Silly, Rye," she murmered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:53 am
"M- . . . my Bri . . ." Ryan mumble as he drifted back into the sweet embrace of sleep, although since he had been kind of awake before, he was on the borderline of sleep and awakeness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:01 am
Brilyra smiled warmly, "That's right, Ryan..your Bri." She didn't miss as she kissed him this time, before settling against him with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:19 am
"Mine . . ." he mumbled, after she kissed him . . . the kiss waking him up a bit more. "Mine . . ." he said a bit louder, with a bit more of a growl to it as he nuzzled into her neck, kissing her and nipping her softly. "Told you I couldn't guarantee no biting . . ." he muttered a bit teasingly, even more awake than he was before.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 am
Brilyra heard the mumbles, and then heard the bit of a growl with a chuckle. At the nuzzling, kissing, and nipping, she bit back a sound of sudden pleasure. "That's fine by me, lover," she murmered. She tilted her head to his, bringing a hand to his neck to toy with the hair gently.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games