Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:50 pm
James hurriedly ran up to where her light orb had just touched the ground and caught her. He was surprised at how light she was. He gently placed her down on a patch of moss; kind of surprising to find one in the damned woods. "Are you all right?" His voice was as full of worry, but a more distant version.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm
Anne looked around, a little cautiously. "You think so? My brother is not so easily tracked down" She said softly, staring up at Reed. She admired his hard eyes, wishing secretly she could be that tough.  

La Pixie

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:58 am
Naomi

Naomi opened her eyes. 'I think I am...' her voice whispered. She sat up, checking her arms and legs for anything. 'Yeah, I'm alright,' she confirmed after a while. Naomi stood up. 'Thanks, Mr Winters,' she added, her eyes drawn to a paint-like substance, groaning slightly. 'That's typical, that is...' Naomi's mouth pursed, hunching over moodily.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm
"What?" Asked James. "And call me James. Really. I can't stand seeming more old than I am," he insisted. He laid her back down and looked up for a minute, thinking about where he put his extra pillow. He swore softly, but with force. He then did something he rarely did; he took off his cloak. Underneath was a vest of the same color as the cloak (dark brown) with a white long sleeved shirt. He had a pocket watch with a golden chain and darker brown pants. Everything was neat and ironed.  

Lady Sherlock

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Naomi

'Just when you've made something beautiful, something else wrecks it.... bloody typical....' Naomi said, her hands on her hips, blowing a piece of hair away from her face. She looked up to the sky, to where she once was. 'Wow, I fell that far..?' she whispered, a little bit in awe.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:54 pm
Daisy's vision went blurry for a moment, but she quickly snapped her eyes shut and shook her head. Once cleared she could clearly see James and Naomi talking. She took a few long, gracful strides to get over where the two were and looked at the girl with worry. She wanted to make sure she was okay, but wasn't sure if she was still mad at her. Instead she just stood bahind James quietly watching.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:26 am
Naomi

Naomi turned around. 'I'm sorry for my sudden outburst....' she sighed, sadly, 'it must be the air in this forest... tainted with dark magic.' Naomi shifted her hands slightly, adjusting them on her hip. 'So what are we to do now? The only thing that was strong enough to show us the way out is now a destroyed mess...'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:21 am
{ exits damn woods to violet hill}  

Moon_Wolf_17

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:09 am
Daisy was no longer able to hold her spell, so the mist slowly started to crawl it's way back into the sky. This did not worry her though, for she had been keeping a careful eye and Naomi's powers. "I wouldn't say that." She replied with a smile as her hand raised, pointing out the small path in the darkness her ball of light had made. "You are very talented for being so young."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:44 am
Naomi

Naomi looked to where Daisy pointed. Her mouth dropped open in a second, or less. 'Wow!' she gasped, 'that couldn't have been me, could it?' Naomi was surprised that she did that, even if she didn't believe it.

x-Obscene_Love-x

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:54 pm
James smiled. Naomi seemed like she didn't want to lie back down so he took back his cloak and donned it again. "It seems like you're the first who has managed to find a way out without sheer luck. You don't mind if I take note of it, of course?" He already had his journal out and words were imprinting themselves on the page.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 am
Naomi

Naomi's mouth closed and suddenly grinned. 'I'm SPECIAL!' she called out, laughing, skipping around like a child. 'I don't care, James, if you write this all down! I'll be in history for ev-ver!' Naomi chanted, taking a peek at her pathway. 'Sure does look strange, doesn't it?'

x-Obscene_Love-x

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 am
"Yes... Yes you are," James murmured under his breath in wonderment. He made note of their location on a piece of paper, not exactly sure where they were, but he remembered their location in reference to where he had appeared. He was jotting down a bunch of things, including descriptions of their surroundings and a short recount of what had happened to them so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 am
Naomi

Naomi turned to James. 'So, what are we going to do after you've finished?' she asked, calming herself down even if a part of her still wanted to be bubbly and lively. Naomi sat down on the ground, flicking her hair behind her shoulders.

x-Obscene_Love-x

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 am
"You mean when we leave?" James asked. He thought about it for a minute, then said in a distant voice, "I just thought that... we would split there, and head elsewhere in our lives." His voice trailed off as he took a glance to Naomi and Daisy to see if they agreed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games