Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:28 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*sits next to her * you did nothign wrong cat we have our own right ot fall in love with the twins *hands her a dero plushie*
I treathened Komui..*grabs the plushie* ((srry if i poof))

he deserved it i threathed him too..* looks at her devi plushie* we are going to keep our love for them whether or not the order likes it or not
*nods and cuddles her plushie* ...
it's so funny actually that Seneko and Jiriochi really think they have a chance...

((im back i was eating ramen XD))

* hugs her plushie tightly* yesh they think they do.. but devi has his place in my whole heart whether he rejects the fact of me loving him ..
((kk changed my siggy while you were gone)) *smiles* atleast they could do something not just like, "love me" and those other stupid things....it would be nice if he sang...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:36 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*sits next to her * you did nothign wrong cat we have our own right ot fall in love with the twins *hands her a dero plushie*
I treathened Komui..*grabs the plushie* ((srry if i poof))

he deserved it i threathed him too..* looks at her devi plushie* we are going to keep our love for them whether or not the order likes it or not
it's so funny actually that Seneko and Jiriochi really think they have a chance...

* hugs her plushie tightly* yesh they think they do.. but devi has his place in my whole heart whether he rejects the fact of me loving him ..
((kk changed my siggy while you were gone)) *smiles* atleast they could do something not just like, "love me" and those other stupid things....it would be nice if he sang...

who jiroichi or dero  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who jiroichi or dero
....I..dunno...maybe...both?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:44 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who jiroichi or dero

i see well at least an i love you would be great never heard those words from the ones i love since before my family died.  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:47 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who jiroichi or dero

i see well at least an i love you would be great never heard those words from the ones i love since before my family died.
you'd probably hear it once soon...
Whats wrong with me?! *shakes head in disbelief* I can't fall in love with that monster!! I love Dero...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:49 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who jiroichi or dero

Whats wrong with me?! *shakes head in disbelief* I can't fall in love with that monster!! I love Dero...

i hope i do hear it from him if i dont well its okay oh and the jiroichi you've been seeing thats not the true him this ish how he really looks liek *looks super barf makign ugly*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:52 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who jiroichi or dero

i hope i do hear it from him if i dont well its okay oh and the jiroichi you've been seeing thats not the true him this ish how he really looks liek *looks super barf makign ugly*
Illusion or not...his darkness has gotten into me...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who jiroichi or dero

hmm i heard once from seneko taht jiroichi has this pwer that will make you fall in love with him if your true feelings for the one oyu love dont come up soon  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:58 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

hmm i heard once from seneko taht jiroichi has this pwer that will make you fall in love with him if your true feelings for the one oyu love dont come up soon
that sucks... *suddenly wanders towards the boy dorms*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* runs towards jiroichis room *seneko has his own*
*jiroichi comes out and she grabs him by teh coller*
UNDO THE FREAKING SPELL YOU PUT ON CAT JIROICHI

Jiroichi:Why? i like her shes kinda cute.

Mizu: she has somebody already

JIroichi: she does?! seriously? i thought she was lying though wats in ti for me?

Mizu:*takes out a special plate of fish she used to bake for him*

Jiroichi's mouth waters*
Jiroichi:Okay okay *undoes the spell on cat* gimme gimme gimee*gets 8 the plate and starts eatiing* just liek before!! thanks mizu!  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

JIroichi: she does?! seriously? i thought she was lying though wats in ti for me?

Jiroichi's mouth waters*
Jiroichi:Okay okay *undoes the spell on cat* gimme gimme gimee*gets 8 the plate and starts eatiing* just liek before!! thanks mizu!
....you trade a despell for some stupid fish!? ............................  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:07 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Jiroichi's mouth waters*

jiroichi:hey her fish are the best in teh who dam world! i trade anything with her for this fish always!  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:09 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Jiroichi's mouth waters*

jiroichi:hey her fish are the best in teh who dam world! i trade anything with her for this fish always!
heh...and they say felines are stupid...now i know why... *leaves before he notices what she said*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:11 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Jiroichi's mouth waters*

heh...and they say felines are stupid...now i know why... *leaves before he notices what she said*

* walks in front of her* mark your words cat your a feline swo am i but im not stupid im a fox XD  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:12 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Jiroichi's mouth waters*

* walks in front of her* mark your words cat your a feline swo am i but im not stupid im a fox XD
your point??  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games