Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:38 pm
((COOKIE!!! *chases* biggrin ))

Shelby smiled and looked down at him before kissing the top of his head softly. "Thank you . . ." she said, her eyes closing as she lazily rubbed his belly, figuring that he liked it. Well . . . he seemed to like it when they were playing earlier anyways . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:48 pm
(o-o *watches*)

Kraelyn watched her smile and then felt the top of his head being kissed, "Mmhmm." As she began rubbing his belly, he gave another contented growl. "No wonder dogs are always looking to be petted..it feels wonderful." The last bit even came out as a bit of a growl, his current form's response to the pleasure of being rubbed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:55 pm
((*feels you watching . . . has cookie in mouth . . . turns, blinks* Yesh? *muffled*))

Shelby giggled softly and continued rubbing his belly. "I'm glad you like it Krae . . ." she said sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 pm
(HAhaha, I found that really funny for some reason. Hmm, have you ever given your dogs 'the look' o-o?)

Kraelyn gave another low growl, "Of course I do..how can I not with you petting-" He realized what he was saying and cut off, and had he been human he would be blushing. Quickly he tried to cover it up with, "You sound sleepy..I'll sleep with you like this if you'll let me." He doubted she'd let him do it in human form.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 pm
((Um . . . nope. Moon-puppy's too cute. mrgreen ))

"Mm . . ." Shelby said with a small nod, pulling him closer to her. "I'd like that . . ." she said sleepily and then pulled the blanket over them and then fell asleep with Kraelyn still in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 pm
(You know what?! You WOULD say that! T__T)

Kraelyn heard the words and gave a puppyish smile, feeling the blanket pulled over them as she fell asleep. He nuzzled her gently, cuddled against her as he closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

Jyrek was leaning on the window ledge, looking over the moonlit lands..the moonlight was far less harsh on his eyes, and he'd not seen it in so long. It was still beautiful, especially looking over his kingdom..the lands had always captivated him, though never as much as their queen..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:47 pm
((What? I haven't done it to my kitty either!))

Emika had waited a while after Kraelyn had went in and then, her curiousity getting the best of her, she went back to her daughter's room and looked in. She smiled sensing Kraelyn with Shelby, and since Shelby was asleep, she guessed that Kraelyn was also in the room, even though it was probably as a smaller form. She extinguished the light and exited out quietly, and then started walking to where hers and Jyrek's room was. As she walked, she wondered how exactly she could help Jyrek break the curse on him. She wanted it broken . . . if only for his sake. And she remembered that she had to pretend that she didn't love Jyrek that way . . . it was going to be a hard few weeks if Jyrek didn't figure out the hint and propose to her . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 pm
(Whoa wait, rewind. You have a kitten too?! And I suppose next you'll have a kangaroo! T__T)

Jyrek sighed from his place by the window. What would he have to do to prove himself? How could she doubt him still..even hard-hearted Shelby had forgiven him..proving to have a very soft-heart indeed..what was it..the apology. She'd wanted an apology, and Emika wanted something too..but what? Driven mad by thinking of all the odd thoughts a female might possess, or think he should somehow know, he was a bit surprised to hear footsteps and headed out into the hall, seeing Emika. "How is she," he asked softly, concerned for his daughter.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 pm
((*blink, blink* No I don't . . . I have a kitty . . . a cat. I told you about her too . . . my calico Dolce? *teary eyes* You're getting angry with me aren't you? *sniffles* cry ))

Emika looked up hearing Jyrek's voice. "She's sleeping. Kraelyn's with her . . . and things are patched up between them." she said, not thinking for one moment about her choice of words.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:42 pm
(o-o I remembered the mention of two furry creatures but I thought they were both dogs. yay for calico dolces! x-x..*can't..resist...teary eyes..* Of course not! *hugglez* *givez you a giant cookie* ^__^ How could I be angry with someone who makes terrifying faces and fetches cookies?! <3)

Jyrek froze at the words, his eyes narrowing, "He's sleeping with her, because they patched things up?" His body tensed for a moment and he then began walking past Emika, misconstruing the situation. "I'll throttle him!" The protective father was coming out, magnified by two years of beast instincts and a life time of dormant Snorm qualities.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 pm
((Yays!! *hugs you then hugs giant cookie* Cookie . . . mrgreen ))

Emika blinked as his eyes narrowed and she went over the words in her head. Oh . . . whoops! she thought and quickly turned and grabbed Jyrek's arm. "Um . . . Jyr? Kraelyn's an animal right now . . . they're just . . . laying next to each other . . . I don't think their sleeping like that . . ." she said, blushing a bit at her poor choice of words.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:04 pm
(o-o I wonder what the world's biggest cookie is...*imagines one as big as the Eiffel Tower* biiiig cookie..o_o and then a plane runs into the cookie..and crumbles! *imagination continues* and everyone eats cookies and lives happily ever after! <3)

Jyrek felt his arm being grabbed and turned, looking down at her with a frown. At the words, he blinked and the anger fled from his expression, "Oh..an animal, huh? She likes furry things I suppose.." He sounded faraway for a moment before looking back at Emika as something occured to him. "I..that is..where do you plan to sleep tonight?" The underlying question was clear, was she planning on sleeping away from him?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:40 pm
((0.0 . . . *evil grin* hehehehehehehehehehe . . . . cookies . . .))

Emika looked up at him. She had caught the underlying question. She knew where she wanted to sleep . . . she wanted to sleep with Jyrek . . . but . . . she was testing him . . . She made a compromise with her self. "Well . . . If no . . . funny buisness happens . . . I would . . . kinda like to sleep with you . . . I did missed you while I was gone Jyr . . ." she said, not wanting to raise his hopes, but not wanting to dash them to pieces either.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 pm
(o-o..the largest cookie was 5,242 feet (I think) there was a bit of disagreement between Marquis Wikipedia and some sites on Master Google x-x)

Jyrek watched her, waiting for any sign of her feelings. And then at the words, his expression seemed hopeful before brightening. "Thank you, Emi." He pulled her into a tight hug for a moment, inhaling her scent before pulling away with a smile as he headed back into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her once she'd entered. Jyrek's first sleep outside of that hole..and it would be with his wife. Happiness was welling up within him, and he tried to distract himself by negative thoughts of the fact that in one month's time..she planned on sharing a bed with another man.. It worked.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:10 pm
Emika smiled and seeing her familiar bed, that was not so familiar after being away for two years, she jumped right into it, sighing happily and then raised a warning finger to Jyrek. "No funny buisness." she said matter-of-factly.

((BIG cookie . . . wait . . . is that in diameter or circumfrence?))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games